Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MSfAT: All the Time In the World ❯ I'm glad we went on! ( Epilogue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Yugi's POV

Days went by and no one talked about Tea at school, and my wound completely healed without a scar! It was like everything we went through was just a bad dream. We had a lovely holiday together, and became much closer as time past. Grandpa met Chi, and I privately showed Yami my baby pictures, so he wouldn't feel one sided about that. I remember I got him a scar, and he bought a sweater for me. A year after graduation Yami signed on to a national football team! He lead them to victory and the world cup, naturally. He's a born leader, and that's what he does. I just worked some little pointless jobs, for now. Just to socialize and have something to do. I'm a physical therapist now. A few months after that Yami proposed to me, and I accepted in tears! Planning the wedding was tiresome to plan, but it was the most beautiful thing I'll ever experience in my life! Even mom reappeared to be there. We're getting ready to move to Australia now. There we'll be legally married with all the legal benefits we'll need. Yami has already been accepted to their team. I was in the meeting with him, and the owner of the team almost cried at getting Yami as a player. Obviously, his reputation proceeded him farther than he knew.

3rd person POV

Yami carried Yugi over the thrash hold over their new home in their new country. There was already some furniture in the place, but it could use more... and a theme.  It was a 2 story house with no carpet on the floors down stairs. White ceiling and walls. Red wood flooring, and all high quality. Yugi kissed the ball player's cheek when he put him down. Yami had gotten a little brown over time, and they both got taller. "I love how it's spring here!" Yugi said opening the kitchen window. He had on a cute fitting sleeveless turtle neck and black tight jeans. He let the wind blow in his face and hair with a big smile. Yami was wearing a black muscle shirt, and blue baseball shorts. He walked over behind Yugi, and hugged and kissed him.

The shorter lover purred and hugged Yami's arms. "This is our life... I'm going to enjoy growing old, as long as it's with you," Yugi said sweetly. "Well, before we get old, how about we use some of the energy and flexibility we still have?" he flirted, and bite Yugi's ear. "You're so bad!" Yugi giggled. A few more licked and bites in the right places, and they were upstairs on the bed. They stripped down to their socks, and Yugi got on top of Yami on the bed. Yami pulled them into Yugi's favorite position; with Yugi's arms and legs wrapped around him in his lap. "I love you, so much," Yugi purred and kissed him repeated on the lips. "I love you, too, my sweet." Yami replied dearly.

DA END
Converting /tmp/phpuTezmt to /dev/stdout