Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MSfAT: The End of Tears ❯ Done and Undone ( Epilogue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Yugi woke up rubbing his head in drowsiness. He remembered being sick for a while, but he wasn't feeling a thing from it. He was happy to finally be over his illness, and smile as he swung himself into his day. He wanted to call Tea, but he knew she didn't have her phone on while she was on her trip with her "exotic" boyfriend. Yugi had only seen pictures of him, and he was pretty cute.

Summer break had just started, and his mom reminded him that she wanted him to get a different job this summer instead of being in the family game shop. It seemed like it was too easy for him now, and he needed to level up out of his comfort zone. He agreed to some extent, so he just went along with it.

Yugi didn't mind being single and not having a love interest. Especially, when he watched Joey and Tristan make complete asses out of themselves when they flirted with women. By Yugi's point of view, they were trying way too hard to cover up something else.

"I can look for a job some other time." He bought a small role of bread and quietly feed the birds in the nearest park. He looked up into the clear sky and smiled peacefully. Some cool breezes pasted by, and somehow he felt like someone was hugging him among the wind. His smile reminded unmoved as he continued to enjoy his life.

E-Yugi was standing over him watching the boy naviely enjoy hin contentment. Yami and Atemu faded in behind him right before a black hole opened behind him. "That's all we can do for him to let him he feels loved. In the end, we really hurt him more," E-Yugi said as he looked down. "Atemu looked over to Yami who continued to look at Yugi. "Nothing lasts forever. Maybe next time." They all smiled at each other before entering the Land of the Dead.

END!