Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MSfAT: You'll Always Matter ❯ Even in "Hell". ( Epilogue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
When they found my they say I was barely alive. I visit that place where we battled whenever I'm back in my hometown. I visited the video store where Yugi was last alive, but there's nothing there now. The store closed, but the blinding was flattened. I looked down at the floor, and I saw myself, Bakura, and Yugi there before the final test started. I only visited that site once since then, and I'm not going to visit it again.

My mind has been more quite since Atemu left, but that doesn't make me anymore sane. I'm glad he's with his Yugi, at least. I'm not going to kill myself any time soon. I'll wait out to see how long I can live with this deep regret. Now of my relationships have been working out, with men or women, so I'll just stay single. A single father. Surprised? I'm in my late 30's now - about to be 40. I'll need someone to take care of me if I see getting old. If a can't have a lover, I'll love something else. Everyone needs a reason to get out, and move on with their lives, and I adopted my 2. I got them in my late 20's, and they were little children, but they're "big kids" now! They both look similar to Yugi, but I doubt either one is his new body. A boy, Aswan, and a girl, Isis - I renamed them. They both have tan skin, and they'll probably be taller than me when they're full grown. Aswan has thick, straight double colored hair he likes to have long and spiky. It's Yugi's yellow and purple. He doesn't say it's to look like me, tho. He also has Yugi's eye shape, but his eye color is dark blue. He loves to dance, and is very open about anything he wants or has questions about. Isis is quiet, shy, nice, likes to help others, and enjoys reading. Her hair is soft, wavy in the bang area, slightly curly as the rest of her head, and blinding white. She has Yugi's face shape, ears, and eye color. It kind of hurts to look at her when she pouts. Her eyes are big and round, but not the exact same shape as Yugi's. They're not biologically related, but the only thing they have in common is me.

I play for a very successful football team, now. 5 wins, 0 loses, so far. Keeps me from the kids during season, but mom moved out here to help take care of them, when I'm away. Yugi's grandpa died recently. Yeah, I've been keeping in touch with them. I went to his funeral, and we visited Yugi's grave while we were out. A part of me wished I had gone to Yugi's funeral. I wasn't invited, but I still wish was there. Mrs. Moto was very surprised to hear I adopted kids. I won't the bring them with me, but mom suggested otherwise. Every time I go back, I need to go back alone.

I still keep in contact with Tristan, Joey, and Tea. Tristan runs his own janitorial service. Joey doesn't talk about what he does, but I know you'll never catch him without money. Tea is a well known dancer now. She adopted 2 children of her own recently, and they call me "uncle", and like mine call her "aunt"!

Atemu was wrong, and he was almost right. If I hadn't found and adopted Isis and Aswan I would be in Hell.
Converting /tmp/php8gwyFk to /dev/stdout