Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MSfAT: You'll Always Matter ❯ What goes around comes around! ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The dark purple above them showed clear images of the jackal head Anubis, and the hawk headed Horus. The cousins look at each other, and the Eye of Ujdat faded into view between them. "Now is the time," a deep female voice called out to them. "Yami!" The voice makes him spin around, and he face takes into shock at the sight of Yugi running to him. E. Yugi also appear and became solid, as did Atemu. Atemu ran to him, and Yami let Yugi run all the way to him. He picked him up it the greeting hug, and surprised Yugi with an open kiss right on the lips. "Yami..." Yugi looked at him wide eyed, and blush. He smiled brightly, and they kissed again, this time more passionately. Yugi hated to have to break their tongue wrestling match, and he pulled a short sword from behind him. The black blade was as thick as Yugi's finger. The rest of the weapon was gold and red jewels embedded in it. There's also a pendent of a red dragon, on a light thin gold chain. The pharaoh and his lover came up to them, and Yugi nodded, as Yami took the sword, and put the neck on. "Now kick his ass!" he cheered! Yami laughed, and nodded back. "I will." "We will," Atemu said then walked into Yami's body. Yami's whole body froze and then went slightly limp, but still standing. "What happened?" Yugi asks E. Yugi, as he puts his hands on Yami's shoulders. "The 2 parts are become a full one," he answered with his voice full of confidence for them.

"I'll miss you Yugi. I know I don't deserve it, but I want to see you again in another life. I want to be with you. I don't care if we're friends, lovers, or family member... I just want you to be there," Yami made his last plebe, and Yugi hugged him, and kissed his chest. "Go," he said letting the young man go. Yami turned around to face Malik. He was holding a long sharp dagger of his own now. It was clearly a ceremonial dagger based on how stylish is was. Anzu was her brainwashed state was behind looking the same as she did when she died. "Anzu..." E. Yugi whimpered in sorrow for his friend.

When Yami and Malik open their eyes they glow, and flew at each other. They threw very aimed slashes at each other, but Malik was the first one to land a cut. If it weren't for the cuff on his wrist, Yami would have a serious injury there. The blade shoot sparks with each blazing speed contact! Yami managed to duck under Malik, and make a long deep gash to his stomach! Malik stumbled back, holding the wound with his free hand, he jumps back at pharaoh. Yami throws a kick to the wound, and it lands but Malik successfully puts a damaging slice in Yami's calf. Yami lets out a yell in pain, but doesn't wait with his going into a full rage mode, as his eyes glow brighter. Malik tried to throw a punch with the hand that was holding his wound, but Yami blocked it with his un armed hand, and moved to cut Malik's face. Malik blocked, and landed a powerful kick to Yami's side. He sled back a foot, and held the side that was kick, and even went to his knees. Malik let out a hearty laugh and slowly walked over to Atemu's new form. "I see 5000 years has gotten to you, Atemu," Marik commented as he turned his dagger downward, and raised it high. "I trusted you. I even started to love you, and you were so selfish. Now it's my turn to be self, and get my true revenge in killed you!" He yelled. "Yami! Atemu!" Yugi and E. Yugi yelled, but they weren't able to go near them. A red force field was between them. Yami quickly stabbed Marik in the foot and he went down with a pained scream. "They're no good reason why. I was just selfish, and I didn't love you, so I didn't care if I hurt you. I hated myself for what I did, not for you and Tale, but for me. I let myself get out of control and being a tyrant," he looked at Marik's faces, who's eyes were faded. "But it never happened again. I'm forgiven for that sin, but I must pay for the new sin of letting Yugi die," said get on one knee closer to Marik's head. This is the only way you can pay for the sin of hurting the some person." He held the knife high, and his eyes glowed brighter. Malik's face went from anger to sorrow. "Anzu..." he said. "She loved you and you hurt her! Knowing what that feels like, you did it to someone else!" E. Yugi yelled over to Marik."You'll have time to make it up to her... unlike me..." He swung the blade and stabbed threw Malik's neck. He struggled and gagged with blood spitting from his mouth, and blood pour from his wound, but it was no use. "I can't let you go so easily after what you did to my Yugi. You must suffer, as well,"he said in his coldest tone. He stood over Malik with his eyes still glowing, and his cape blowing in the wind. A fade image of a large red dragon appeared behind him. Malik was in so much pain, but then he got cold, and things started faded out... and he was dead.


The eye closed and every went into darkness. Just as suddenly, all 4 of them were standing together surrounded by white. Yami was still in his battle outfit, but he wounds were healed, and the dagger was gone. E. Yugi was hugging Atemu's chest, and they were both smiling big. Yugi Moto smiled at them, then to Yami, now where a long white robe. "So...?" Yami starts to ask. "I go back. I've split off my soul so Yugi can stay with Atemu here, but I want a new life. A life that choose," Yugi says to him. Yami offered and sad, but satisfied smile at this out come. "I really missed up..." "But, you made it right," Yugi says before hugging him, and and all is dark again.
Converting /tmp/phpdFTi9Q to /dev/stdout