Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MSfAT: You'll Always Matter ❯ A lot can Happen. ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A month since his 18th birthday, now. Yami and Atemu hadn't "played" around since that night, despite the king's attitude towards the events. He didn't like the position he was suddenly thrown in so he decided to lay off. He couldn't pretend like it didn't happen, and he didn't bother saying it was a mistake. It just wasn't likely to happen again. He had the videos back on time, too. He started going out more, but happened seen the Motos', Joey, Tristan, or Tea since the last time. He thought it odd he hadn't spotted anyone, with them all living in the same area. Well, it wasn't so odd for Tea, but the others didn't see in a fast food place, or food store or anything. The logically thing would be they all went on vacation, but Yami was becoming paranoid about it. He hadn't had any strong chest pains since, but now he was getting oddly strong headaches at random. He took a style change, as well. He came out of his black mourning state, and now has a thing for wearing ripped clothes. It was a new representation of himself - ripped over clothes, with none ripped under clothes. He liked it for some reason. He also grown a few inches, now taller than his mom at 5'9. When all this start he was shorter than her.

While he was at work one day, he over heard a group of girls talking about Malik. He didn't have to go much out of his way to hear them. They were loud, mostly on the aisle he was stocking on, and when to the next aisle on the same shelf he started taking his time loading so he could get as many details as possible. Aside from how sexy he is they heard something about him being openly bi, which Yami had no problem with. What disturbed him was hearing Malik had a habit of not being able to "keep his hands to himself" when he got mad. They his father was violent, as well, which lead to his mother leaving him and taking Ishizu. She knew Malik was safe, but he would've tormented his female child. Right after work, he called but she didn't answer. He left a message, and then he texted here. It's been days since this, and he still hasn't heard back from her. A lot could happen in 30 days. 30 hours.... 30 minutes... 30 seconds...  A lot could happen.

Tonight, Yami's just sitting on his bed with the lights on, flipping chans on the TV. "You look bored," he heard his own voice purr in his ear. "Not happening," he says flatly. "What's not happening?" Atemu teased. Yami sighed, and moved himself back to grab his phone. He sled his fingers on the screen to see if any events were going on. He had to get out at this point, or he might submit to Atemu again. Before he started the web search, the phone started playing a rock song, and the name of the caller popped up: Tea.  "Tea?" he answers hitting the speaker button. A-- Yami... Hey," she start in a soft voice. "Are you ok?" "Yeah.... You?" "Tea, we need to meet somewhere, right now!" he said trying to stay clam in tone, while some clothes on. "Why?" "We need to talk, right now. In person. I have something very important to tell you," he said in a hurry. "Ok, where do you want to meet at?" "Legends' Park." "Alright." She hung up.

He made it to the park to see her, looking like she had just gotten there herself. She looked just as strange as she sounded on the phone. She was wearing her normal short thing. She was wearing long sleeves and long pants, and when he got close he could tell she was pale. "Tea!" he ran up and grabbed her out of concern. She winced at in response to his grip. He pulled up for sleeve so see a large bruise on her arm. "Oh, that... I fell," she said as if automatically. "What? Fell on Malik fist? Or his foot from how big this is," Yami said becoming angry. "Malik didn't take too well to my news," she said as he got her to sit on a bench. "What news?" Yami asked staring with worry. "I can't have children," she answered looking down. "He said I must be sent to Egypt and reborn in the image of the Egypt Gods', and I would be healed. I would became a useful women, then...," she sad, but her voice was becoming weak. "Tea..." "He said I lied to him. He never asked if I could have children. Am I suppose to announce to the guy I'm dating that I can't have kids, right off the bat?," she asked a loud almost in tears. Yami pulled her face towards his, and Atemu appeared at his side. "Tea, keep your eyes open," he whispered. Suddenly, a low rider motorcycle with the headlight on it's brightest level rolled up to the parking lot. "Tea!" an aggressive rough voice yelled. "So now you're cheating on me, huh?" Malik yelled. "After all I've done for you, lazy--!" Malik was stopped by Yami pushing him away from her. "Who the hell are you?" And it was as if as soon as he asked, he knew who he was. Atemu was right next to Yami, and Marik appeared next to Malik. "Is this him?" Malik asked his former self, and he nodded.

Yami looked at the people staring at them, and the scene. "We can't do this here," Yami whispered between him and Malik. "We won't," Atemu announced. When they blinked they opened their eyes only a seeable distance apart from each other. They are now standing on a stone floor with stone ruins around it, as if a place was once there. Sand trapped by the winds blow sharply around and between him. Yami's clothing has changed. He's wearing an ankle length bright red cape, a gold band with an eye placed in the middle of it, gold rings round his neck, just under his shoulders, wrists, and rings on his fingers. There's a large gold band around his hips holding up a light blue over-sash, and white soft cotton over most of his legs styles to look like pants, but feels more like a long awkward skirt. Last, BUT NOT LEAST, the famous gold pyramid with the eye of Ujdat on it, the hung from his neck by rope. His shoes wear flat brown clothes with gold trimming. Malik has grown slightly taller, and his clothes have changed as well. What was once a black tee shirt, and black cargo pants is now a long brown top tied with a dark blue sash. He has on a knee length skirt, of the some color. He's wearing a dark red hooded cape, however, and brown sandals.

Yami and Atemu ... Malik and Marik. It was to to end this, so Yugi could live again.
Converting /tmp/phpEPZI2G to /dev/stdout