Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Muddy Hands ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Muddy Hands
Chapter: 4/4
Author: Madyamisam
Pairings: Seto/Jou
Rating: NC-17
Beta: Daisy
Spoilers: None.
Disclaimer: Madyamisam doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh
Summary: From plot bunny #16084: Seto has always been able to buy his art credit but this year, there is a new head of the department who cannot be bribed, and he actually needs to take the class to graduate. Of course he finds this out with only three weeks left in the term. The instructor generously offers his best student to act as his peer tutor, Jou of course. The course is pottery and Seto has to produce 3 complete pieces to graduate.
 
---
 
As soon as the black car pulled up beside them, the blonde wrenched the door open and shoved the brunette inside.
 
"You have ~two~ minutes to drive to the Kaiba mansion or you're fired!" Kaiba rasped at the driver. The man promptly obeyed and, pushing the pedal to the floor, soon had the car screeching down the road at one hundred and twenty miles an hour. Needless to say they were at Kaiba's home ~well~ within the time limit. Mokuba looked up as the two teens entered the mansion. The younger boy grinned as he saw the incredibly dirty blonde being half-dragged, half-carried by his incredibly dirty brother. Seto stopped briefly to point an accusing finger at his sibling.
 
"~You~ are grounded. Now don't disturb me; you got that?" he yelled.
 
"Ok…" Mokuba replied easily. `He'll forget about the journal thing as soon as Jou's done with him anyway,' he thought as the two teens stomped up the stairs. Jou headed straight for the bathroom, leaving Seto to shut and lock the door. As the brunette his task, he heard the shower begin to run. When he opened the door to the bathroom, Jou was stripping himself of his clothes as the water pattered lightly in the shower cubicle, which was just large enough to slip in two people. Jou looked over his shoulder at the blue-eyed brunette, noticing the way that he would occasionally glance at his butt.
 
"Like what you see?" the blonde asked slyly as he sauntered towards the brunette. Reaching his target, Jou ripped off the other's dirty school shirt and pants and had him inside the shower cubicle in less than one minute. Seto gasped as the hot water hit him, washing away the dirt and grime on his body and hair. After soaking a moment, Jou grabbed the shampoo and massaged it into Seto's brown locks, drawing out a groan from the young CEO; he then proceeded with washing his own head. After rinsing, the two drew together, letting the water trail down their bodies. Jou bit down on Seto's neck and, wrapping his arms around the taller teen, played lazily with a nipple. Relishing the squirms and gasps that came from the brunette, Jou trailed his hands further south towards Seto's shaft. Jou groaned appreciatively as he fondled Seto's balls with one hand and stroked the brunette's member with the other.
 
"Oh god Jou…" Seto gasped as Jou licked at the mark on the brunette's neck whilst concentrating fully on pumping the appendage in his hand.
"Come on Dragon… Puppy wants to play." Jou whined and made soft whimpering noises, causing Seto's lithe body to shudder whilst the fire that was burning in his abdomen grew.
 
"Puppy…" Seto threw his head back against the blonde's shoulder in a silent scream as his seed spilled against Jou's hand and the tiles, only to be washed away by the water. Jou snickered as he turned off the shower and led their wet forms back into the bedroom. He allowed the brunette to flop down on the bed before he climbed on top of him, straddling his hips and licking him like a dog would. Jou's tongue lashed at a water droplet on the tip of Seto's nose before he moved on to nibble on an ear, making mock growl noises all the while. The wet slithery appendage squirmed at the ear's sensitive opening, making Seto whimper. Jou stopped teasing his ear and licked at the CEO's parted lips a few times before sliding his tongue into Seto's mouth in a mind-numbing kiss. Hungrily he explored the crevices and bumps inside, running his tongue along Kaiba's teeth as if absentmindedly counting each one. Shivering from the wonderful sensations, Seto became aroused again. After plundering the brunette's mouth, Jou sought out ~another~ part of Seto's body to torture. Finding an enticingly pert nipple, he grated his teeth against the sensitive skin and edged his fingers closer to Kaiba's mouth. The CEO's eyes glazed with lust as he suckled the slender fingers. Jou stopped his playing and gazed at the writhing creature underneath him. He was exhilarated; the feeling of dominance over the brunette was probably going to be once in a lifetime and he was going to make the most of it. Removing his fingers from Seto's mouth, he lowered his hand and slid a finger into the taller boy's anal passage, making him yelp in surprise. Swirling the digit around, he giggled as Kaiba shifted uncomfortably to his touch. Slowly, he slid a second saliva slick finger inside, pressing against a bundle of nerves and making Seto's hips buck.
 
"Puppy… hurry… please… please…" Seto rasped as he struggled to maintain the heat burning in his abdomen. Ignoring the other's pleas, Jou gently entered a third finger, further stretching the brunette whilst carefully edging forward and hovering his own arousal just above Seto's lips. The blonde yelped in surprise as the brunette suddenly took it all into his mouth. Careful not to thrust lest he choke his lover, Jou continued to prepare Seto, finally pulling back when he was ready. Giving the brunette a sweet smile, he guided his member into the well-prepared passage. "Argh…" Seto gasped when the blonde struck his weakest point. Slowly the blonde pulled back and then plunged in again, making the brunette see stars. Hearing Seto's pleasured cry, Jou began to pound relentlessly into the brunette. Closing his eyes and giving in to the man plundering his body, Seto soon went from silent panting to whimpering to full out screaming. "OH MY GOD JOU!!!" he roared as he came a second time, his muscles clenching tightly around the blonde's member. Jou grunted and cried out Seto's name in release before collapsing on top of the brunette. Slowly catching his breath, Seto began to come out of his daze. "Puppy?"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Why did you do this for me?"
 
"Got tired of waiting for you to ask…" Jou murmured. He cuddled the brunette and grinned sheepishly at the sticky white residue on their chests. "I guess we need to take another shower, huh?"
 
"Tomorrow…" Seto said tiredly. All of a sudden, he opened his eyes and glared at the ceiling. "Jou?"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"About that idiotically scatterbrained Kagashi…" The way that he hissed out the name as if it was poison worried Jou.
 
"What about him?" he asked tentatively. The scowl on Seto's face suddenly switched to a goofy grin.
 
"Remind me to ~thank~ him tomorrow…"
 
~Owari~