Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Murder By Moonlight ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Murder by Moonlight 9
Author's Notes: Thanks to Lady for helping me with the lemon

Arora slipped into the club and looked around the air was warm and the half naked, sweaty bodies pressing against her made her slightly edgy. She sighed and wandered what so many people found fascinating about these sorts of clubs. It didn't take long for her to spot the male in question. His long dark black hair was tied back with leather at the base of his neck and he was wearing a white shirt and black leather pants. She watched him walk past her with a group of scantily dressed girls surrounding him. She slipped into the shadows and saw the black lights setting off an eerie glow in the mirror along with the smoke.

Then making sure no one was watching unzipped the top to below her generous cleavage and fixed the skirt so that it was shorter. She examined herself again: along with the stuff she had gotten at the story Okami had loaned her a pair of fish net stockings and stiletto boots. Arashi had done her hair and makeup and Isis had loaned her a chocker with a silver ankh and matching earrings. She smiled at herself in the mirror and then headed off in the direction that Yakoma had gone, her hips swaying enticingly to get his attention even further. What she didn't know was that someone aside from Yakoma was watching her; someone that wasn't even supposed to be there.

Yami watched the woman he had been kissing the other night head over to his brother's table; while he knew it was all an act he still couldn't help but feel slightly jealousy that she had gotten all "dressed up" for him. He took a swig of his beer and then disappeared into the swelling bodies of the other club goers wanting to be closer to Arora, he knew his brother well and knew what might become of tonight.

Unless of course, he intervened.

Arora walked passed Yakoma and smirked to herself when she saw the dark haired male get out of his table and follow her to a darkened corner.

Yakoma watched a beautiful raven haired girl in skin tight clothes walk past him; her hips swaying while her skirt tried desperately not to go any higher and show off whatever underwear she was or was not wearing. He followed her into a darkened corner and placed his hands on either side of her head; finally she turned around.

"Hi," she said flirtatiously, running a finger up his chest.

"Hi," he said grinning his body taking a step closer to her. "Don't tell me a cutie like you doesn't have a date."

"Maybe I do and maybe I don't," smiled Arora, looking up at him from under dark eyelashes. This was just too easy.

Yakoma smirked and trailed his eyes downward to look down the corset that, along with the vest, was making her breasts stand to attention. "I bet we could have a lot of fun together."

"Sounds like a plan," smiled Arora.

"How about I buy you a drink and we can discuss this plan in further detail," smiled Yakoma wrapping an arm around Arora and grabbing her ass.

Arora let a fake giggle slide from her throat, she was always surprised by how dumb some guys got whenever a girl with shoved cleavage in his face. She just hoped that he would loosen up and start talking about Haria after a few drinks. She blinked when she saw something out of the corner of her eyes and turned her head slightly.

`Yami,' she thought in concern. `No, surely he wouldn't ruin the investigation on finding out who really killed his ex-lover. Would he?"

She turned her attention back to Yakoma and continued to smile sweetly while attempting to keep her lunch and dinner down. She took the beer bottle that had been placed before her and took a sip; but kept the bottle against her lips to make it appear that she was drinking more.

She was right after several new beer bottles Yakoma was opening up to her and telling her everything she wanted to know about his past sex life and sometimes more then she wanted to know. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity he brought up Haria.

`Perfect,' thought Haria listening to him.

"I have a younger half brother," he said his voice slightly slurred. "Such a pampered brat too. Always managed to beat me in something, but I got the little brat back."

"Oh really?" asked Arora slyly. "How so?"

"I got Haria pregnant before their wedding day!" smirked Yakoma a little too loudly.

"Are you talking about the Haria that died?" asked Arora trying to look surprised.

"Yeah," hiccupped Yakoma, "pity about that she was good in the sack. My spoiled little brother probably knocked the bitch off because I got her pregnant. I knew he couldn't handle it if I actually beat him at something."

Arora sighed from the look in his eyes she could tell that he was telling the truth. She looked down when she felt his hand on her thigh and raised an eyebrow, he did move fast.

"So," he said, moving a bit too close for her comfort and sliding his hand under the hem of her skirt. "Let's go to my place and get to know each other better."

"Sorry but no," smiled Arora standing up and taking a step or two away from him.

"Then your place?"

"I can't tonight I am meeting some friends elsewhere," said Arora, turning her back on him and walking away.

Yakoma snarled and moved forward in an attempt to grab hold of her hair. Before he could even touch her someone came out of no where and punched him. Arora blinked noticing the figure that had come to her rescue.

"Yami!" she hissed, has he grabbed her upper arm and dragged her out of the club and pushed her over the hood of his 2004 red mustang convertible. "What are you doing?!" she demanded. "Do you have any idea how close you came to destroying the mission?! You should just go to the cops and have them arrest you…."

Arora never got a chance to finish what she was saying because Yami had latched onto her lips and was currently working his tongue into her mouth. She moaned into his mouth and gripped his hair tightly between his fingers. When he pulled away her breathing was uneven and she was hot all over for more. He placed his mouth near her ear and nipped it roughly.

"Let's go back to your place and see exactly how much fun we can have," his lips brushed her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

The moment they entered his room Yami pressed her against the door and began to attack her neck seductively; she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her hips against his own. She smiled when she felt his hardness through his pants. She felt his hands pushing her skirt up higher on her hips and buried his face in between her breasts inhaling her heavenly scent and biting her skin.

Grabbing hold of her hips he lifted her up above his head and started towards his bed when he was a few steps away he simply tossed her on the bed. Arora grunted has she hit the mattress and looked up at him has he removed his shirt and laid it down at the foot of the bed. He climbed up on top of her and straddled her hips. He stared down at her his beautiful eyes filled with glazed with intoxication and lust.

She ran her hands up his chest and around his neck bringing him down for a kiss. His tongue ravished her mouth and she could feel her juices soaking up into her lace thong. He pulled it down and began to kiss his way down her body. He snaked his tongue in between her folds and pulled back smirking when she moaned and jerked her hips against his mouth. He lapped up her juices and slipped his tongue into her core. She shrieked and thrust her hips in time to his lapping up her juices.

Yami pulled away before she could experience an orgasm causing her to whimper in disappointment. He laughed and kissed his way back up her body. She dug her nails into his hair and jerked him up for a kiss; he growled down at her and bit her lower lip tugging at it harshly until her lip bleed. She unzipped her vest and let it slide down onto the bed beneath her and rolled them over so that she was on top of him.

Arora stared down at him and ran her hands down his chest to his pants buckle which she quickly undid. Yami jerked his pants down his thighs and then kicked them off; she smiled and arched her back when she felt him in between her thighs. He was big. He thrust inside of her and moaned at the feeling of being inside of a woman again. It felt good and familiar like coming home after a long journey.

He watched has she slowly began to unlace her corset and lift it over her head. He smirked when her breasts finally became free and bounced in tune to the thrusts; he ran his hands up her body and gripped her chest, squeezing them earning a lustful moan from the woman on top of him. He sat up and pressed their chests together while bending her backwards not stopping the thrusting movements. She grabbed his jacket and slipped into it while locking lips with him for hungry kisses.

Yugi sighed tiredly and pushed his glasses up higher on his nose; he had been going over this paperwork and the notes that Arora and Joey had given him since early this morning. He glanced out his window to ease the muscles when he saw something in Senso's room through the slit in the curtains. Getting to his feet the young attorney walked over to the window and separated the curtains; blinking in surprise he watched his cousin and the man they had been hired to prove innocent screwing each other. He frowned and watched for another minute before closing the curtain; his cousin was getting way to involved with him and it need to be put to a stop.

Arora screamed has her orgasm hit her and she collapsed to the side of Yami trying to catch her breath. Yami rolled over on top of her and kissed her neck.

"That was wonderful Haria," he whispered.

Arora lay there, tense and unmoving not daring to breathe closing her eyes she let silent tears slid down her face; Marik had been right it was hard to let go of past lovers. She waited for sleep to claim him before slipping silently from his arms and pulling her clothes back on she slipped into her bedroom to change. By two o'clock she was on her way to an old friend someone she knew she could count on.