Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Murder By Moonlight ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Murder by Midnight 8
Thanks to Promising who helped me with this chapter and get it in gear
___________________________________________________________
Arora pulled to a stop in front of a somewhat punk store and removed her helmet; looking up at the motorcycle that pulled up next to hers and smiled has the muscular, tall Egyptian Male climbed off and draped an arm around her shoulders kissing her cheek tenderly.

"Hey," she said, smiling up at him has the two of them entered the store. "Meet anyone special last night at the club?"

"No," said Marik, softly dragging her over to the clothing section. "There is this one girl I like but I doubt she returns the favor."

"Oh," said Arora, looking at a dark blue vinyl vest with a silver zipper up the front. "I am sorry I am sure you will find someone that actually notices you soon."

Marik nodded and pulled out a black spandex short skirt and held it out to her. "Here," he said. "Try this on with that top and I will see if I can find you some accessories."

"Okay," said Arora disappearing behind a dark green heavy velvet curtain and began to slip her clothing off so she could try on the new clothes. Since they were the only ones in the store pretty much aside from the employees the two friends continued their conversation while Marik wondered over to look at the accessories.

"So," said Marik grabbing a few wrist cuffs where the blue was so dark it was nearly black with silver Celtic Designs on them. "What do you think of Senso?"

"What do you mean?" she asked has he tossed them over the rod and causing her to drop what she was holding so she could catch them.

"I saw him taking your face off with his lips," scowled Marik, trying with great success to hide the jealousy in his voice before adding under his breath. "The next time he does it I'll rip his head off."

"You say something Marik?" asked Arora, poking her head out of the stall.

Marik shook his head and tossed something at Arora who caught it and then disappeared behind the curtains. "What the hell is this?" she asked arching an eyebrow from behind the curtain holding up the black corset looking thing.

"Just put the damn thing on under the zip up top and only zip it up half way," said Marik his voice sounding slightly annoyed that he had to explain his idea to her.

"Fine," said Arora, who rolled her eyes before swiftly doing has she was told. When she was finished she stepped out into the area and posed for him. "Well?" she asked. "How do I look?"

Marik looked her over several times before smirking; she was going to get everyone's attention at that club tonight. Some women were going to be green with jealousy and several men would probably get hard ons. Arora looked like a punk goddess of the night. All she need was the hair and she would look really good. "Great," smiled Marik. "All you need now is the hair style and you will be all set."

"Well," said Arora disappearing behind the curtain. "That will just have to wait till tonight." Marik grunted a comment has he slipped next to the curtain and peeked inside. "So," said Arora, reappearing when she had finished changing. "You ready to go?"

"You bet," said Marik escorting her to the counter and then walking out the door with her before the two of them took off in the direction of the café they were meeting Malik and the others at.

Elsewhere____________________________________________________< br>
A sleek white stretch limo pulled up to the expensive restaurant and stopped at the door. The valet in a red jacket stepped forward to open the door to help Pernia Pegasus out. The young woman was wearing an ice blue short spaghetti strap dress and ivory heels she pushed a wayward strand of her brown hair behind her ear and walked up the stairs and into the restaurant. The hostess smiled tightly and lead her to a wooden booth that had sliding doors that would allow for completely and total privacy. Once Pernia sat down across from Seto Kaiba and the woman closed the doors giving them privacy.

"What did you want to meet me about?" asked Pernia, taking note of the bottle of white wine resting in an ice bucket without a cork while some of the beverage was resting in two wine glasses. She shifted uncomfortably she wasn't one to drink wine in the middle of the afternoon, preferring to drink it at night, and given the company she was in she wasn't sure she should drink it at all.

Seto stared at her for several moments before taking a sip of wine; placing the glass back down onto the table he continued to stare at her without emotion. He watched her shift under his gaze and smirked to himself. Even after what had happened the other day she still had no idea that he still wanted to fuck her brains out. That had been why he had invited her here so he could see if he could get her even slightly drunk enough to take advantage of her. He could feel himself getting an erection just thinking about taking her in a semi public place.

Pernia shifted under his gaze and looked around at the carvings that could be seen inside the booth. She flushed slightly when she realized that most of them were lewd and suggestive. Her mind wondered what the hell had possessed the young CEO to want to have lunch with her here in this particular, since she knew that you could request what privacy booth you wanted. It was only then that his reason for bringing her to this booth sunk in and she sat there staring at him with wide eyes.

The booth Seto had ordered prepared for them was soundproof and had a lock on the inside that allowed for the couple inside to lock it and then not be disturbed because it wasn't on the outside. He watched in interest has the embarrassed flush on her cheeks quickly changed to a paling of her face when he reached over and locked the door, smiling dangerously at her. Her fingers gripped the arms of her chair and she suddenly felt very claustrophobic.

"You know," he said slowly in that emotionless monotone voice of his. "Ever since the other day when I took you on the bathroom wall that is all I can think about, taking you again and again and again."

Pernia's mouth slowly hung open and she stood there in shock has Seto's hand launched forward, grabbed her behind her head and jerked it forward so he could kiss her, if you could even call what his mouth was doing to hers a kiss. Her palms were straining against the table attempting to push away; but he only tightened his grip more and jerked her head slightly in punishment and continued his assault for a while longer before shoving her back against her chair.

Her male companion watched her and smirked her breathing was heavy and ragged making her chest heavy with the very act of trying. His hand shot forward again but this time to stroke her cheek trying to get her into a false sense of security. Her eyes closed and her hand gently covered his before opening and staring at him in a way that made him smirk, the girl was confused and had no idea what to make of the situation.

Seto pulled her across the table so that she was straddling his hips. "Get your hands off of me," said Pernia struggling in his grasp which only caused him to be more aroused.

Slipping his hand up her thighs and moving her panties aside he slipped his finger inside her core and moved it around smirking when she began to move up and down moaning softly. He pressed the palm of his hand against her and pressed his finger firmer against a small bundle of nerves he had discovered. She shuddered has her fluids trickled down her thighs and pooled in his palm.

She clung to him then has he pushed the skirt of her dress up around her hips. His hands moved to his belt and he undid it which he quickly followed with his pants before slipping quickly inside of her. With a groan she tightened her grip on him and thrust her hips to meet his hand moving on an instinct that despite herself she couldn't seem to deny. She felt his teeth attacking her neck like an animal starved for food.

She ran her hands through his hair and closed her eyes in an attempt to detach her body from the moment; but, she was brought back down with a crash when he speed up his thrusts and brought her to an orgasm before spilling his seed inside of her. She sat for several moments letting his fingers comb through her hair before pulling away and taking a seat opposite of him looking slightly shaken while he looked like nothing was wrong.

`What the hell am I doing?' she thought to herself has he ordered food for the both of them.

Café___________________________________________________ ______

Malik arched on eyebrow when he saw his twin walk into the restaurant with his former girlfriend hanging on his arm, the platinum blonde male exchanged a look with Bakura and smirked. He couldn't believe his twin had the hots for Arora. Frowning Malik remember a time in grade school where Marik had beaten up a fifth grader and it had been Arora that had gotten him to drop it.

Flashback****************************************************< br>
It was recess and the third, fourth and fifth graders were running around the playground like chickens with their heads cut off. That is until a fifth grader started to pick on Marik; after pushing the wrong buttons for awhile Marik attacked. By the time the teachers realized what was going on the older boy was already out cold and his entire face covered with bruises.

"Marik Ishtar you let that boy go right now!" demanded the teacher.

"No," said Marik, shaking the body of the limp boy.

"Marik Ishtar!" began to vice principal.

"No," said Marik.

"Marik!" chirped Arora charging through the group and latching onto the violent boy's back. Marik grunted and stared over his shoulder at the pretty girl on his back. "Will you please let the boy go for me?" asked the girl.

"Okay," said Marik, happily dropping the boy and taking Arora's hand and walking off with her to a corner of the park.

End Flashback************************************************

"Glad you could finally make it Marik," said Isis breaking the calmer twin out of his thoughts. "Arora good to see you again."

"Good to see you has well Isis, Rashid."

The taller silent male nodded at the young female has she and Marik sat down and were introduced to Okami. "So," said Arora, while they waited for the waitress to arrive. "You're the new girl that Malik is crazy about?"

"And you're the old one?" asked Okami.

"That would be me," smiled Arora, raising her coffee in the air in a salute.

"I can see why he likes you so much," said Okami smiling.

"Ditto," said Arora, smiling in return. "So how was Egypt?"

The conversation turned to more interesting things has the group slowly began to catch back up on things they had missed.