Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Beautiful Darkness ❯ Keeping A Secret ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Yugi walked out to get some breakfest, only to find his Yami washing dishes. " Pharoah!?" Atem jumped in shock and whipped around. " Y-Yugi..." It was an akward moment of silence before Yugi decided to say something. It had been such a long time since Atem had last been seen as person. Sometimes Yugi, could actually forget that Atem existed. Why now was his darker half out the puzzle, washing dishes?

" G-good to see that you're still alive. Hehe." Yugi joked. Atem could only nod, his eyes more focused on the puzzle. He had planned to clean the kitchen and go back to the puzzle before Yami could destroy something. Mainly to get some fresh air after being 'locked up'. But now that Yugi was up...
" Well other me, I'm off!" " H-huh? O-oh um..." Atem returned to the dishes unaware of the fact that Yugi was staring him down. "Pharaoh is something wrong? You seem a little more than quiet than usual." Atem turned to Yugi and gave him a reassuring smile. " Yugi, I'm fine. I'll be back in the puzzle shortly." Yugi frowned before walking up and turning off the faucet. " Come one. You and I going together. As humans." " But I- " "No excuses Pharaoh you're coming with me as well." Before Atem could protest again, the younger grabbed his arm and ended up getting dragged to the arcade where the rest of his friends were. When Jonouchi saw the two he waved wildly." Yug', Atem!" Honda also joined in." Been a long time man, especially you Atem." Atem could only shyly wave to the rest. " U-um You too." Anzu hopped in and gave a cheerful smile. " Come on guys! Why don't we catch up once we're actually inside."

Everyone happily chatted away, catching up on eachother's lives. Well that is, everyone except for Atem. He wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything, he just had other problems to deal with instead of bonding with his friends. What if Yami just appeared in front of them randomly or corrupted Yugi's mind since Atem wasn't there to "occupy" him? These thoughts continued to make Atem sick to the bone but all had to do was make sure that nothing strange happened. In other words, he had to stay within range of the puzzle at all times. Or better yet ...

" Yugi could I hold onto the puzzle?" Yugi gave a questioning look as he took it off. " Wouldn't it bother you?" " No. Well, maybe a little, but I just need to keep it safe. You go on with everyone, I'll just be here playing games." " So you don't trust me?" Yugi added playfuly, making Atem blush and stutter. " I-I ... N-no I just... you-" "Kidding Pharaoh. Just make sure to meet us at this table in 3 hours." Atem nodded and drew out breath once he was left alone. " Alright Yami," He said even thought he was just talking to a puzzle. " Don't try to pull anything stupid. Or I will personally minnd crush you." " Oh I wouldn't even dare dream of that." Atem twitched when he felt arms wrap around his waist. When had he got out?

" Y-Yami what are you doing? The group might-" " Afraid of them finding out about our 'little secret'?" " I wouldn't call it little. " Atem muttered before pulling out of Yami's grasp and turning to face him. " Puzzle. Now." Yami gave a cute little pout before complying, but not before leaning up and giving Atem a chaste kiss before vanishing. The older one blushed wildly before shaking his head and leaving to get his mind on something other than Yami.

........................................................................ ........................

So far, Atem was having a pretty good time. He was too preoccupied to care about the puzzle. After winning at least 6 more games he decided to go use the bathroom ( yes he's human).  Atem shut and locked the stall door but before he could slip off his pants and do his business, Yami just so happen to 'accidentally' appear behind Atem. " Oh? what's this? Submitting to me that quickly?" Atem yelped but a hand is slapped of his mouth preventing to finish. " Do you want people to know we're here?" " If I could get away from you, then yes.", was Atem's muffled reply.

Yami smirked at that smart comment and forced Atem to turn around and sit on the closed seat. " Yami wha-" " Shut up and spread your legs." Yami interuppted while getting on his knees. Atem blushed madly and made sure to keep his legs together tightly. " Are you crazy?! We can't... do THAT. There's people a-and-" " Not if you don't keep your trap shut." Unfortunantly, before Atem could protest, his legs were forced open and his pants were yanked off his thighs. " Yami please do- MMM!!" Atem tried his best to keep his moan quiet as Yami took him in his mouth. " Bastard. H-hate you sooo much- mn!" Yami continued to pleasure his uke and ignore the rude comments. He knew Atem was enjoying this just as much as he was. But it is more fun to torture Atem. Yami began to lick the sensitive spots and deep-throat Atem to make it harder for the pleasured one. " Mm. You taste so ~delicious~."
Atem tried to stop his moans with all his heart but it didn't seem to be working. His heart was pounding, his forehead was covered in sweat, his cheeks were deeply flushed, and he could feel his end coming. " Y-Yami stop. Someone will hear- MMMMmmmm!!!" Yami greedily drank Atem's cum and began to suck Atem's cock dry to make sure they don't leave evidance.

Once he finished, he stood up, pulling Atem with him, and switched their positions except Atem was facing the other way on his lap. " I-I'm not so sure th-this'll work." Yami smirked after having unzipped pants and his member pulled out, brushing against Atem's puckered entrance. " Shut up and just enjoy this. The more you complain, the higher the risk of getting caught." Atem nodded in defeat and moaned quietly as his ring of muscels were forced to expand. He panted slightly faster as Yami slowly penetrated him until completely sheathing himself.

Before Atem could test to see if they could start, he was slammed down again and the pace was already fast. " NG!! Yami!-Mm!" Yami had forced two fingers down Atem's throat in order to shut his uke up. It worked perfectly.

Atem began to move with Yami, loving the new feeling it gave him. The way he pratically forced to ride Yami's member, the way it slid in out causing pleasurious friction made him want to go harder then ever. He moaned loudly when Yami's cock slammed into his sweet spot.

" Shut up."

" I'm morry! I gan't help im!" He weakly protested.

Atem would arch his back forward whenever Yami had hit that certain spot. This was amazing to him, but his climax was coming too soon to his dissapointment. Yami sensed this too and slowed the pace down a little, grabbing Atem's hard and perked cock and pumping it so they could come together. " Mm... Y-Yami I'm monna-.." " Just do it. * grunt*" The two had to try their hardest to keep their voices low as they climaxed together.

" Atem, you in here?" The two froze. Mainly Atem was the one freaking out. Yami slowly turned Atem in his lap and got on his knees so Yugi wouldn't see their legs.

" I could've sworn I saw him walk in here. Guess Joey'll have to wait for the rematch." When the two made sure that Yugi was gone, Atem let out a breath of air that he didn't know he was holding, meanwhile Yami was too busy smirking his ass off. Atem growled at how Yami found this situation funny and got up from his lap.

" Dammit Yami. This is the LAST time we're ever doing this."

Yami shrugged and stood up as well, watching the other fix himself. " Well I'll have my moments." He leaned up and kissed Atem on the lips but when he about to pull away and leave, Atem grabbed him by the waist and pulled him back. Atem licked Yami's tongue for an entrance who obediantly did and their tongues collided together. They tongue-battled, with Yami winning, and Atem was pushed back against the stall door.

Yami pulled back and began to attack Atem's neck, who moaned and tilted his head for more. Yami licked, nibbled, and sucked on the smooth skin and pulled away admiring his work. Atem opened his lust-filled eyes and looked down to see what had stopped Yami from his work.

" Yami why-... YAMI!!" Atem turned and opened the door to rush to the mirror and stare in horror at his hickey.

" Wh-why did you... They could see this!" Yami calmly walked up. " That's what you have a collar for." " But this is just below it. * Groan*." Yami sighed and wrapped his arms around Atem from behind. " Just use your jacket. I'll let you ~ have your way me~ once you're done." Atem's face turned red at that sentence and averted his eyes to the counter.

" I hate you."

" Hate is a strong word but I love you too." Yami dissapeared leaving Atem feeling strangly cold from being left from the warmth. He rubbed the puzzle, suddenly feeling a sign of affection from it and smiled.

" Baka I love you too."