Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Beautiful Darkness ❯ Domianting who? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
" Y-Yami more!" Atem's grip in Yami's hair tightnened as Yami sucked harder. " Ah ah! Y-Yami... Oooh... Ah!" Yami moaned and pulled up, letting Atem's seeds spill all over his face. He wiped some cum off his face and proceeded by sucking the substance off his fingers. "Mmm... Atem." Atem groaned, his erection somehow coming back. " Y-Yami please..." Yami got off the bed and began to slowly strip himself. He smirked at the moan of approval from the other wanting one. After finishing teasing the taller one, he crawled back on top ontop of Atem, letting the arousal barely brush against his entrance. It was very rare for Yami to bottom even though he was the much younger one.

   Atem groaned and pulled Yami down for a harsh and bruising kiss. He entered his tongue in his mouth and played with Yami's. He earned a small gasp when he flicked his tongue against the roof of Yami's mouth.

" Mm! ah a-atem!" Yami pulled away panting hard. Even though he'd be bottom, that didn't mean he wasn't the dominant one in this relationship still.

Atem smirked when Yami pulled away. He knew the other didn't like to submit nor do anything close to submitting to him. But today Yami was actually going to ride him and that's what uke does right? His thoughts were cut off when he felt the the tip of his member being engulfed into a hot and slick cavern. Atem moaned loudly as Yami continued to move downwards until he was buried inside the other. " Oh... Ra dammit Yami..." Yami leaned his head down and licked Atem's ear, moving up and down in a slow pace that drove Atem wild.

Atem grabbed Yami's hips, trying to get the pleasure he truly desired but Yami continued to keep the steady pace. " Did you really think just because I'd be the one getting fucked meant that I couldn't torture you?" " Please Yam-Ah!!" Yami had already set a fast pace, that made Atem scream and moan, to have Yami's hole massage his hard cock.

The pace soon sped up even more when Yami finally gave mercy to Atem. " Y-Yami d-don't stop! Oh Ra please don't!" Yami couldn't stop either way since Atem was pretty much controlling. " Nng! Atem I'm getting close- Ah!" Atem switched their positions, pulling Yami' legs up high. " Me too." Atem thrusted in without a second thought and moaned along with Yami. Yami felt one of Atem's hands slipping between their stomachs and yelled loudly when the hand reached its destintation. " You Bastard! Ah- Aah!" Atem smirked when Yami finally came on their chests. Feeling his cock being squeezed delicously from the ring of muscels, Atem soon released inside Yami's tight passage. It was a moment of hard breathing, and harsh panting until finally Atem slowly pulled out of the younger one and collapsed beside him. " I r-really like d-dominating." " Don't get used to it." Yami responded harshly.

Atem just shrugged and rested his on Yami's chest. " Don't deny that you liked it." " Whatever uke."