Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Blue Eyes ❯ Blue Eyed Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

My Blue Eyes
 
Power, Money, Looks. These are some of the qualities that make up of Seto Kaiba, words as simple as Love and Kindness don't fit in his world, but what happens when he meets a lonely Blue Eyed girl who keeps calling him master? What sort of connection can she have with his prized Blue Eyes White Dragon?
 
This fic is an AU meaning that it has nothing to do with the original anime, this is something that came out of my head.
 
Warning- This fic might contain scenes of violence, language, sex and even rape (later chapters) , please if you don't like any of this stuff I suggest you don't read it, also…if you don't like the way Seto acts beat it!!! I am hitting my brain hard enough here to make nice stories! And I am trying very hard to make him like he's supposed to be… *growl*
 
 
Chapter 1- “Blue Eyed Dream”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
 
Slowly he kissed her neck, biting on her soft skin lightly only leaving faint red marks; He could hear her whimpering and her soft whispers “master….”, He didn't care, she was his, only his forever, his little pet “master…Seto…”
 
“No...NO!!” a sudden growl could be heard as Seto Kaiba's head bolted up, small drops of sweat coming from his forehead, he pants lightly and looked around, he was in his office, it seemed the poor hard working man fell asleep again “Why does these dreams keep happening to me…” he wipes his forehead from the sweat as his icy blue eyes stared at the computer screen, a blue print of his Duel Disk was printed there, he sighed softly “Is all this work…this is what keeps me having these dreams…”
 
Kaiba got up and stretched a bit, he could reach a full 6'2, dark brown hair and impressive dark blue eyes that could intimidate even the strongest of men, he was wearing a black turtle neck that was nicely fitting his nicely-toned chest and to match it some black slacks, over all of this he had a white trench coat, he walks over to the large window that had the beautiful night view of the city of Domino, Kaiba just kept staring into the darkness of the sky, trying to figure out why does he kept having erotic dreams of this Blue Eyed girl, who was she, why did she keeps appearing in his mind, why did he acted so lovingly towards her in those dreams…
 
“Love…” Kaiba chuckled at that single 4 letter word, with just that word you can turn your whole world upside down, he finds that pathetic, Love is for weaklings, people who don't know anything about life, useless, worthless, all bullshit, when you own the most powerful cards known to man and the most powerful gaming Corporation why need Love? You could stomp at that word and throw it in the trash can, but Seto Kaiba was indeed a very cold man. The only words that could describe him are stubborn, cruel, dominant and merciless, never showing affection to anyone unless it was his dear little brother Mokuba, the only thing he had in his life, Kaiba closes his eyes…
 
She moaned as he moved into her, moving his hips slowly while staring intensely into her deep blue eyes “I love you….”
 
Kaiba quickly opened his eyes a soft growl escaping his lips “Im going home…I need to rest and clear my mind from everything”. He grabbed his silver briefcase and proceeds to the door that leads to the hall, Kaiba always had a calm look even when danger is present, he enters the elevator and leans on the wall, his arms crossing, he stared at the reflection of himself on the silvery elevator doors, once he reached the first floor he got out and continues his calm walk outside, were a smooth, jet black Limousine was waiting for him, the driver opened the door for him and walked to the drivers seat, once Kaiba got inside the car they drive off to his mansion.
 
__________________________
__________________________
 
She runs, as fast as her legs can carry her only to come across a dead end, she turns, soft blue eyes looking at horror as 3 grinning men looked at her, each one of them holding a knife.
 
“Well…aren't you a pretty little thing…” said one of the men carefully approaching her, “Good enough to have a good time with her” said the other, the girl didn't know what to do, her large blue eyes shrank “Please…leave me alone” she said, her voice soft and lovely, her petition was answered when one man slammed the knife on her shoulder, dark red blood coming out followed by a groan of pain and agony, the other two just laughed and moved towards her, touching her everywhere ignoring her crying.
 
She had enough, from under that large shirt she had, ripped out two large silvery wings, these magnificent wings slammed two of them to a wall, she stands there panting softly her hand gripping on her bleeding shoulder, glaring death at the men.
 
“W…what's that??” asked one of them in fear of this girl, she growled loudly at them, huge sharp fangs coming out of her lips, she wraps her arms around herself, the tip of her slender fingers ending with razor sharp claws, finally her body was covered in a soft golden aura, her shape fading away and taking form of a dragon, the men watched in horror as this beautiful being turned into the majestic Blue Eyes White Dragon, she stands on her hind legs and spreads her 30 foot long pure white wings a large powerful roar coming from her.
 
“Let's get out of here! She's a monster!!!” The men started to run but that didn't saved them, the mighty dragon stomped her foot on one of them, her huge pure white talons tearing him apart in one swipe, the other one had a similar fate but she slammed her jaws shut on him, her teeth piercing and tearing his body apart like a tiger with its prey, and the last one suffered the most painful death, the dragoness opened her jaws a ball of pure light forming then suddenly this light orb shoot directly at the last men, blowing him up into pieces, after this horror, the dragon lets out a huge, proud roar and quickly falls to the ground.
 
__________________________
__________________________
 
Kaiba stared outside from the window of his Limo, his eyes wide, he had seen that explosion and that familiar roar, he turned “Take me to the source of that light…now!!” his driver nods and the car made a sharp turn and quickly raced towards the darkest parts of the city were the mysterious man killer was, once the car reached the alley, it stopped, and Kaiba got out, his eyes widen again at the truly disturbing scene “What the hell happened here…”
 
There at the ground were 4 beings, one had its body completely crushed, like if something large stepped on it, the other was just gruesome, more than half its chest was missing, like if a large animal came and ripped it off, the next one was completely burned, only the bones of the being was left and smoke was still coming from them, now the last being truly captured his view, he walked over to it and his eyes completely opened, his blue pupils shrinking and losing its color, there at the ground at his front was laying the girl of his dreams “No…how could this be…its her!!” He just kept staring at her, and found out that she had a large wound on her shoulder a small pool of blood was next to it, he growled since he knew that he needed to help her, something that wasn't in Kaiba's nature, but he needed some answers from her, like who she was, he turned to look at the driver “Pick her up and take her to Kaiba Corps medical center now!!” The driver nodded “yes sir…” he walked over to her and blinked, noticing her wings and a long white tail, he turned to inform it to Kaiba but he already was inside the Limo, he sighed and picked the girl up to take her to heal her wounds….
 
 
End of Chapter 1