Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Moonlit Lover ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title:  My Moonlit Lover
Part:  8/??
Author:  Murasaki Rose
Beta:  None
Genre:  AU/Romance/Supernatural/Horror
Rating:  NC-17
Warnings:  YAOI/Anthro/MPREG/Violence
Pairings:  YYxY, SxJ, YBxR(established), YMxM(established)
Spoilers: Yami no Yugi's real name.

Disclaimer:  Here we go.  Yu-Gi-Oh and all it's characters are the property of Kazuki Takahashi, Shueisha, Konami, Toei, and unfortunately, 4 Kids Entertainment.  All mentioned characters from the other series are also not mine, they belong to their respective creators.  In other words, I don't own them and I'm not making any money off of this, I'm just a fangirl having some fun.

A/N:  "text" = speech, 'text' = thought, ((text)) = telepathy, #text# = English, (((text))) = Arabic

Summary:  In a world where supernatural beings live hidden amongst humans, you never know who or what's eye you might catch!  Humans Yugi Mutou and Katsuya Jonouchi have their world turned upside-down when two werewolves choose them as their lifemates!

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

By the time the next full moon came around, Yugi was frustrated beyond belief due to a drastic increase in what was apparently a month-long case of chronic horniness and decided to confide his concerns in his best friend.

'-and I just don't get it!" the small teen exclaimed.  "I've been having these . . . dreams every night."

"What kind of dreams?" the blond asked, having a good idea what his friend's answer would be.

Red-faced, Yugi mumbled an answer.

Smirking playfully, Jou tilted his head and cupped a hand to his ear, "What was that Yugi?"

"I said erotic," the tri-color-haired teen muttered a little louder, his face turning an all new shade of red.  Heaving a sigh, he continued his explanation pointedly not looking Jou in the face.  "The worst part is that I've had to wash my sheets four nights in a row and the next morning I'm still waking up with an erection!" he hissed irritably.  "On top of that, today just thinking about Atem made my pants tight and all I wanted to do was beg him to throw me down on the nearest surface and fuck me senseless!"

Stunned by Yugi's blunt admission, Jonouchi gaped silently at him, unable to think of anything to say.  In all their years of friendship, he'd never heard the shorter boy speak so crudely.

Unused to his friend's silence, Yugi finally looked up and rolled his eyes at the blond's behavior.

"Really Jonouchi?" the small teen gave an exasperated huff.  "Here I am worried that there's something wrong with me and if I'm going to be a virgin by the end of the weekend and all you can do is stare?!"

Coming out of his self-induced stupor, Jonouchi gave him an apologetic grin.  "Aww, don't be that way Yugi.  I don't think there's anything wrong with you."

Amethyst eyes sparkled gratefully.  "You mean it?"

"Yeah, I do," the taller boy replied, his smile suddenly morphing into a suggestive smirk.  "And you'll probably stay a virgin until tonight at least," he teased, breaking into boisterous laughter at Yugi's affronted expression.  "Hahahaha!!- OW!  You hit me!"

Yugi arched an eyebrow at the blond, "You deserved it."

"Man you're cranky when you're horny," Jonouchi grumbled rubbing his shoulder.

Scowling, Yugi shot his best friend a venomous glare, "You want me to hit you again?"

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

After making a quick stop at their homes to grab their overnight bags, the two friends met up again to make the trek to Atem's home together.  Despite it being early in the evening, the bitterly cold, February air ensured that the streets were largely deserted.  Except for the occasional passing car, there was little noise besides the crunching of fresh snow beneath their feet and their own conversation.

A low growl cut through the air making both teens freeze in their tracks.  Jonouchi grabbed Yugi's shoulder and murmured softly, "Keep your movements slow.  We don't want it to charge us," the blond instructed, thinking there was a stray dog behind them.  Nodding, Yugi followed Jou's lead, turning slowly to face the potentially dangerous animal.

"That's not a dog," Yugi murmured, staring at the animal in awe.

Recognizing the animal from biology, Jonouchi couldn't believe what he was seeing.  "Yugi is that a-?"

"A Honshu wolf (1)?" the smaller teen gulped nervously, "It sure looks like it, but they're supposed to be extinct!"

"Maybe he didn't get the memo," the blond replied equally nervous.  "What should we do?"

Yugi shook his head, "I don't know-" he started, cutting himself off as the blue-eyed, cinnamon brown-furred wolf began walking towards them.

Terrified, the two teens forced themselves not to run and slowly backed away, keeping one eye out for an escape route and the other on the unusually colored wolf in front of them.  Seeing an alley on their left, Jou started to lead Yugi towards it when another wolf came out of the shadows, this one black with jagged blond stripes going down its head towards a ring of red fur around its neck and bright crimson eyes.  They could tell it wasn't a Honshu wolf like the first, but it wasn't any bigger (2).  It moved to walk next to the brown wolf and locked its bright eyes on Yugi.  Again the teens had to clamp down on the urge to run.  All running would do would get them chased and maybe, just maybe, by walking slowly in the open, someone would see the wolves and call for help.

Coming to an intersection, Jou intended on leading Yugi straight down the main road, but a deep growl changed his mind fast.  Whipping around, he spotted another wolf, this one the same breed as the black wolf only with silver fur and russet brown eyes, standing directly in their path.  A quick glance to the left revealed another silver wolf, this one standing a full head taller than the others (3) and possessing thicker fur, blocking that direction leaving them with only one option.  Having no choice, Jou guided Yugi to the right and on down the less-traveled street left open.  The four wolves continued to herd them through the city, at one point being joined by two short-blond furred wolves, one a bit shaggier than the other, both with lavender eyes.

"J-Jonouchi-kun, we're heading towards the forest!" Yugi whispered, making the blond shift his focus off the wolves and onto their surroundings.  Sure enough, the pack of six oddly-colored wolves had led them to the woods outside of the city.  The black-furred wolf gave a sharp bark and trotted up to Yugi's side, the brown wolf doing the same to Jonouchi while the other four moved in front and behind them, effectively surrounding them on all sides.  Occasionally, one or both of the wolves would gently nudge them to change the direction they were walking in, inadvertently scaring the hell out of the teens in the process.
This went on until they reached a huge stone outcropping with what appeared to be a network of cave entrances.  Despite being miserably cold, both humans were still able to admire the natural beauty of the place they had been brought to, even if they had no idea as to why.

A sharp tug on his sleeve startled Yugi out of his admiration with a frightened, "Eep!"  The black wolf had gripped Yugi's coat between his teeth and was tugging him towards one of the cave openings.

"YUGI!"  Jonouchi moved to help his small friend and was quickly blocked off by the silver and blond wolves.  Behind him, the brown wolf let out a sharp, commanding bark and when Jou remained still, followed the black wolf's example and started dragging him away by his coat.

"Don't worry; I'll be fine Jonouchi-kun!" Yugi reassured the blond even as the black wolf gave his sleeve an impatient tug.

A hard push from the brown wolf butting his head against his legs prevented him from replying before his petite friend vanished into one of the caves.  Growling in frustration, Jou glared at the brown wolf before heading into the cave it had been trying to get him in.  Struggling not to panic, the blond crawled into the human-sized opening and prayed they both made it out alive.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Ducking to avoid hitting his head on the low ceiling, Yugi crawled awkwardly into the cave, shuddering slightly as the black wolf nudged his backside to urge him forward.  A few feet into the tunnel the light from outside grew dim but before the tunnel grew too dark, a new light source appeared ahead.  Confused, Yugi paused and was rewarded with another gentle nudge from the wolf.  Continuing forward, he wondered why the wolf had drug him here and why he wasn't more afraid.  He should be terrified by the whole situation but there was something oddly familiar about the wolf that made him feel almost comfortable.

Reaching the tunnel's end, Yugi gasped and scrambled to his feet to inspect the cave he had entered.  The first thing he noticed was how warm it was inside, unusually so for a cave.  Hanging from the low ceiling a battery-powered lantern illuminated the cozy, bedroom sized space, revealing a large pile of blankets and pillows occupying one side of the cave that had been arranged in an inviting manner and on another side of the room, a small cooler and knapsack had been placed.  By the wall directly opposite the bedding, he found a battery-powered space heater humming pleasantly.

Utterly confused, Yugi stood there taking everything in until a pained whine reminded him that he was not alone.  Turning to face the animal that had brought him here, Yugi felt his jaw drop.  The wolf was getting bigger!  Horrified, the small teen could only watch as the once-small wolf, morphed into a six-foot tall humanoid form.  He'd been caught by a werewolf!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"Atsuko!  Where's Yugi?!" Sugoroku exclaimed as he burst into the room making the woman shriek in fright.

Placing a hand over her pounding heart, Atsuko stared at her father-in-law with wide eyes.  "He and Jonouchi left about an hour ago to spend the weekend at Atem's," she answered, her voice growing concerned.  Sugoroku had left over a week ago for Egypt and hadn't contacted them since his departure, worrying both Atsuko and Yugi with his silence.

"You let him go on a full moon?"

"He's eighteen and I didn't have a legitimate reason to keep him home.  If I had tried, he'd have snuck out before the sun was down and you know it," Atsuko defended with a scowl.  "Now what has you so worked up?  Is Yugi in danger?" she asked, fearing the worst.

Dropping into his armchair Sugoroku sighed heavily, "No, but I know what spell Atem cast on Yugi.  Every priest, priestess, mage, and guardian said the same thing:  the Egyptian werewolves have only one ritual spell that could possibly change a person's aura.  They call it: Hathor's Gift."

"Hathor's Gift?  It's not going to hurt him is it?!" the woman asked worriedly.

Sugoroku shook his head, "No, but if Atem hasn't explained things properly, Yugi is going to be in for a huge shock."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

WARNING!!

Both of the lemons in this chapter are between a transformed werewolf and a human.
If this squicks you out, stop reading NOW and skip to the next chapter.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"Let go of me!  Let!  Go!  Of!  ME!!"

Trapped in the monster's powerful arms, Yugi kicked and thrashed wildly to regain his freedom.  Seconds after completing its transformation, the wolf had locked its glowing crimson eyes with terrified amethyst ones and pounced on the boy.  Afraid for his life and desperate to get free the human teen screamed and struggled in the beast's powerful grip.

Yugi's fear tore at his heart, but Atem could do nothing but hold on and pray that his chosen would calm down and recognize him.  Eventually, the small teen tired and his struggles weakened, giving Atem the opportunity to comfort him.  Whining apologetically, he gently nuzzled the teen, licking his face and neck to soothe him.

Realizing he wasn't going to be torn to shreds and exhausted from his escape attempt, Yugi relaxed into his captor's arms.   He didn't know why the werewolf had brought him here, but it didn't seem to want to hurt him.  The motion of its slightly rough tongue felt nice and made him giggle whenever it stroked over a ticklish spot.  Taking a deep breath to help calm himself he smelled a very familiar odor coming from the werewolf holding him and his mind struggled to connect the comforting scent of sun-baked earth to the appropriate memory.

With Yugi relaxing further in his embrace, Atem knew it was time to move on.  The full moon was rising and the time to claim his chosen was fast approaching.  Keeping one arm around his chosen, Atem reached around and carefully gripped the zipper of Yugi's coat with his claws and pulled it down.  Yugi made a soft gasp of surprise but didn't protest, he even helped, taking off his gloves and wriggling out of the heavy coat with a sigh of relief.  With the heater running, the cave was plenty warm and now that he had calmed down, he'd noticed just how over-heated he had become.

With Yugi's coat off, Atem's nose was flooded by the mouth-watering scent of his chosen.  His beloved aibou didn't know it yet, but due to the effect of Hathor's Gift, he had gone into heat and was throwing off powerful pheromones.
Wrapping his arms back around the small teen in his lap, Atem slipped his hands under Yugi's shirt and held them against his bare chest.  He could feel the amethyst-eyed boy's heart pounding frantically against his ribcage and hear his rapid breathing so he returned to comforting his chosen.  The scent of Yugi's pheromones made the wait torturous but he had to resist his urges for Yugi's sake.  When the small form in his arms relaxed again, Atem pulled him back to rest against his chest and his prominent arousal.

Yugi froze in shock, not wanting to believe what was pressed against his buttocks, but unable to deny it, started to panic and scramble away.  Atem was ready for it though and holding tight to him with his left arm, shredded the human's shirt with the claws of his right.  Screaming in terror, Yugi started beating at the powerful arm holding him but the creature held fast to him as it shredded his remaining clothing.

"Jonouchi-kun!!!  Tasukete (4)!!" Yugi screamed in desperation as the werewolf forced him down onto his hands and knees.  He knew what was going to happen next and that was something he only wanted to happen with Atem!  Positioning himself behind the teen, the creature gripped his hips and Yugi knew he wasn't going to escape his fate.  "Gomen ne, Atem."

Hearing his beloved speak his name so brokenly stopped the werewolf cold.  How could he have lost control and scared his beloved so much?  Releasing the human teen, he watched sadly as Yugi scrambled towards the far wall, clutching the tattered remains of his clothing to his body.

Shaking violently in fear, the small teen refused to take his eyes off his would-be rapist.  'Why did he let me go?' he thought, watching suspiciously as the creature meekly slunk across the room to the far wall.

In fact, the creature's entire demeanor had shifted dramatically, shoulders slumped, head hanging low, ears folded back, its bright crimson eyes dull.  Those mournful red eyes drew him in and Yugi couldn't bring himself to look away.  There was something about this situation that he was missing, something important . . .  His jaw dropped, "It can't be..."  But the facts all pointed in the same direction and crazy at it was, it was the most logical conclusion he could come up with.  "Atem?"

The werewolf's head lifted slightly and its ears flicked in acknowledgement.

"You're a WEREWOLF?!" the small teen shrieked.

The newly-identified Atem nodded in confirmation, but made no move to come towards him, instead curling his body up a bit smaller.
Fear draining out of his body as though someone had pulled a plug, Yugi sunk to the floor.  His boyfriend was a werewolf.  Okay.  He could deal with that. 

'He nearly raped you, you idiot!  Why aren't you afraid of him anymore!' his mind berated him.

'Because he's Atem, and he's never done anything to me that I didn't want or wasn't ready for!' he argued back.

'What was this then?!'

'I don't know, but the important thing is that he stopped.'  Argument with himself over, the small teen crawled over to his obviously ashamed boyfriend and placed a hand on his shoulder.  "Hey," he said softly, getting the full force of Atem's saddened expression (5) when the wolf turned to face him.  Yugi had to resist the urge to coo and hug the transformed teen; he'd always had a soft spot for dogs. 

"Can you talk in this form?"

Atem whined and shook his head, ears still flattened against his skull.

Sighing again, Yugi realized a full explanation would have to wait until later.  "I trust there's a good reason you didn't tell me about this before?"

Nod.

"AND an equally good if not BETTER explanation as to why you were trying to have sex with me in this form?"

Another nod.

After a few moments of consideration, Yugi crawled into Atem's lap and wiggled his way under his arms, forcing the werewolf to hold him.  Taking a deep breath of Atem's familiar, comforting scent, Yugi wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's thick neck and placed a gentle kiss on his muzzle.

Atem whined in confusion, but wasn't about to throw away any chance he had to hold his beloved chosen.  He was so awed and immensely grateful that Yugi was still willing to touch him, that his chosen's next words blew him away.

"This wasn't exactly how I'd imagined losing my virginity-"   Not even close to how he'd imagined it really.  "-but if it's important . . ."

Eyes wide with shock, Atem's ears pricked up as his hope stirred, did he mean-?

Slipping off Atem's lap and out of his arms, Yugi stood and turned away, giving his beloved werewolf a playful wink over his shoulder.  "I suppose I can accommodate you this time."  Wiggling his butt suggestively, Yugi sashayed his way to the other side of the cave, stripping off the meager scraps of his remaining clothing as he went, while waiting for Atem to recover from his shock.  Despite being very confused as to why he was aroused by the werewolf now that he knew it was Atem, he didn't feel like questioning it at this time.  Hearing an anticipatory growl from behind him, Yugi gave a startled shriek as his werewolf attempted to pounce on him.  Giggling merrily, the small human led his boyfriend on a playful chase around the cave, something instinctive urging him on.  Suddenly, a furry arm swept around his middle from the side and pulled him back against the solid wall of Atem's chest for just a moment before the werewolf dropped the squealing teen on the pallet of furs and blankets.  Yugi tried to squirm away, but Atem merely placed a hand on his chest, holding him down until he gave up.

With his mate acknowledging his dominance, Atem moved to roll him over onto his stomach so he could prepare him.  Yugi caught on fast and once more called for the werewolf to stop.  "Wait Atem."

Worried he'd moved too fast again, the wolf let go and backed to the end of the pallet.  Rolling over, Yugi gave his boyfriend a gentle smile, "It all right Atem, I'm not scared.  I just wondered if I could prepare myself for you?"  Yipping in excitement, Atem reached over and grabbed his backpack, dropping it at Yugi's side with a wolfish grin on his face.  Wasting no time, Yugi dug out the lube and arranged himself comfortably in front of his obviously eager boyfriend.

Giving Atem a seductive smile, Yugi began to carefully stretch his entrance for his enthralled audience of one.  When Atem growled in approval, Yugi inwardly congratulated himself for having practiced this earlier that week.  When he'd admitted his concerns to Jonouchi, he'd been too embarrassed to tell him about it.  From the gleaming, lust-filled eyes focused on his hand, the small teen could tell his panting boyfriend definitely appreciated his efforts.  Finishing, he removed his hands with a faint moan of protest, flipped over onto hands and knees and looking over his shoulder, wiggled his backside in invitation.

Snarling, Atem mounted the small teen and gripped his hips carefully, mindful of his claws.  Feeling his animalistic urges taking over again, he took a moment to appreciate the view only to receive an impatient growl from Yugi.  Surprised by hearing such a sound from his chosen, Atem paused only for a moment before pressing into his human at a steady pace, panting heavily at the incredible heat and tightness of his body.  Once he was fully seated the werewolf paused, wanting to give the smaller teen time to adjust, when Yugi surprised him again by letting out an impatient snarl.  Growling back, the alpha male complied to his demands and started rutting his mate fiercely.  Yugi howled in pleasure at the rough pace, demanding his mate take him harder and faster.  Happy to comply, Atem increased his pace, reducing the human teen into a mindless, screaming mass of pleasured flesh.

Feeling his climax approaching, Yugi tried to warn his lover, but could only get out a few incoherent, broken-off words before he came almost violently, his back bowing backwards, placing his neck within biting range as he screamed his lover's name.  At the height of his climax, he felt Atem's razor sharp fangs sink into his shoulder, the pain strangely combining with and increasing his pleasure.

Pulling away from Yugi's neck, Atem threw his head back in a howl as his own climax struck.  Below him Yugi cooed appreciatively as Atem's cum jetted into his sensitive channel, lowering his head and chest to the ground while Atem held his backside up.  Suddenly the base of Atem's cock swelled, sealing his entrance like a dog, as his cum continued to fill the small teen who squealed at the strange sensation.  It was tight enough to be almost uncomfortable, but failed to take away from the immensely pleasant feeling of Atem's cum pulsing against his sensitive prostate.  Unable to move, Yugi crooned softly as his lover continued to fill him before tilting his head up to give his werewolf a lazy smile.

"That-" he panted, "was..amazing."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

While Atem was busy shredding Yugi's clothing, Seto had gotten a bit further and had not only destroyed his chosen's clothing, but had also managed to get Jou down on his hands and knees.  Of course the blond was still putting up a struggle, but much to Seto's relief, he was slowly wearing out.

"Jonouchi-kun!  Tasukete!!"

The plaintive cry of his best friend's voice echoing through the cave galvanized his struggles again.  "Yugi!  Let go of me!  I gotta help him!"

Expecting this reaction, Seto held fast onto the blond, but Jou's struggles were wilder than he anticipated and the human teen punctured his hips on Seto's claws.  Jou cried out in pain, but kept fighting to get free, making the brunet wolf realize he had to do something to stop his chosen from hurting himself even worse.

Barking loudly to startle the blond into stilling, Seto leaned over Jou's back and growled low in his ear.  Jou's spine stiffened in response, understanding the creature's wordless threat instantly.  Satisfied that the blond would stay still and keeping a firm grip on Jou's hips, Seto settled back on his haunches behind the teen.

Realizing he had no choice but to let the creature do as it wished unless an opportunity for escape presented itself, Jou hung his head in defeat.  He heard a faint whine from the werewolf, as though it wasn't happy with his reaction, but the sound had barely registered before he felt something slick and warm pushing into his entrance.  His head shot up and he looked over his shoulder, confirming his suspicions: the werewolf was pushing his tongue inside him!  Turning bright red, Jou's whipped his head back around and stared at the wall, a steady mantra of; 'This is not happening!' running through his mind.

Pleased that his chosen seemed more embarrassed than anything else, Seto continued to prepare him as best he could with his tongue.  Having done all he could, he pulled away and mounted the blond, pausing when the human teen tensed his body.  Wondering what he could do to make the blond relax, Seto got his answer in the most unexpected way...

"OH KAMI, ATEM!!!  MORE!!  OH GODS!!  HARDER, ATEM HARDER!!!"

Jou literally felt his brain break.

"No way," he whispered in disbelief.  To his further surprise, he felt the werewolf above him pause, as though Yugi's passionate cries had shocked him as well.

'Wait a minute . . . Yugi got taken by a wolf that was probably a werewolf like this guy . . . and earlier Yugi was calling for help, but now he's screaming Atem's name . . . So if Yugi's with Atem . . . . . ?'   Turning his head around again, Jou looked up into a familiar shade of blue eyes.  "Seto?!"

Giving a sharp nod in response, the brunet wolf felt Jou's body relax and before the blond could tense again, thrust his cock fully into the other teen.

"Gah! S-Seto!" Jonouchi yelped as he struggled to relax around the hard length buried within him.

Growling in pleasure, Seto lowered his nose to the back of Jou's neck, nuzzling his hair and lapping softly at his human's neck and shoulders in an attempt to soothe him.  When he felt Jou's tightly clenched passage relax around his cock, he knew that he had at least somewhat succeeded.  Unfortunately from what he could see of the blond's expression, the other teen seemed to be more in shock than accepting.  Knowing there was nothing more he could do in this form to further reassure the blond, he pulled out slowly then pushed back in a bit faster, getting a startled gasp from his mate.

As Seto continued his slow thrusting, Jou felt something shift in his mind and pushed back, giving the werewolf and impatient growl.  He didn't know why, but he needed Seto to go faster right now!  Delighted by the change in Jou's attitude, Seto growled back and complied with his mate's wishes.

Lost in their mating, the duo growled and snarled at each other increasing their pace until Jou felt his climax's rapid approach.  "S-Seeetoooo!" Jou moaned as he came, so overcome by lust that he barely noticed when Seto sunk his razor-sharp teeth into his shoulder.

Panting heavily, the brunet wolf remained inside his mate for a few moments longer before slowly pulling out.  Rolling the blond onto his back, Seto whined when he saw blood trailing from the blond's entrance.  Nuzzling the blond's thighs, Seto whined again getting Jou's attention.  At first Jou just stared at him incomprehensibly until Seto nosed his thighs again, this time lapping at the blood there.  Nodding in agreement, Jou leaned back and allowed the werewolf to clean the blood and semen from his thighs and up into his anus, hissing in pain when the wolf cleaned his torn channel.

Making sure to cover every bit of damaged skin with his saliva, Seto was relieved to find that the tear was minor and should heal quickly.  Body and instincts sated, Seto carefully picked Jou up and tossed aside the soiled blanket before lowering the blond back onto the remaining blankets and pulling him into his arms.

Physically and emotionally drained, Jonouchi simply allowed Seto to do as he wished.  To his surprise, he found himself feeling quite safe and comfortable, making it easy for him to fall asleep in the werewolf's arms.

-

April 19, 2012
Edit:  May 24, 2012

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

1 - The Japanese (Honshu) wolf really is extinct.  They stood about 2 ft. high.
2 - The Arabian wolf is found in Egypt and also stands around 2 ft in height.
3 - The Eurasian wolf (extinct in England) is found in Europe and Asia and stands about 3 to 3.5 ft high.  That's why Ryou is bigger than the other wolves in the pack.
4 - tasukete - help,  gomen ne - I'm sorry.
5 - Even Yugi isn't immune to sad puppy eyes.  (If you have a dog, you've seen this expression.)  Especially when they're Atem's.