Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ One-Shot Yaoi Productions ❯ One-shot shorts ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu-Gi-Oh   A/N: First, a rant.  I’m tired of seeing badly written smut and yaoi and sex stuff on the various web sites I belong to…TIRED OF IT!  I mean, no plot, not really well written and hoards of grammar issues (which makes me a hypocrite, my grammar sucks too…).  But anyways, I figured the world needed some better yaoi in the world.  So here I am, bringing good yaoi.  I mean there is good stuff out there but a lot of it is crap, literally!  So no offense to anyone, alright?  It’s just I’ve seen crap and I’m tired of it!  ANYWAY, This is a series of one-shots I got inspired by reading fan art manga…so I’m bringing them to the written page…so they’re funny here…for this chapter…if a little short.  Forgive me for having them being a little short…there’re about three of them.  Alright?  So, I am proud to bring you another…   One-Shot Productions   Pairings: Various   Short 1: Vampire Weakness        Yami was a vampire…and Yami loved being a vampire.  He was the scariest of all the vampires, and one of the oldest.  He prided himself on his ability to suck blood faster than any other vampire, even if he preferred to savor the liquid.  His victims, pretty young boys, who else?       “Off hunting again?” Bakura asked as he watched Yami step out onto the balcony, “Mind if I join you?”
     “You like watching too much,” Yami said with an evil grin, tossing back a strand of his multicolored hair over his shoulder.  He prided himself on his looks, his golden, purple and black hair.  His tight gothic clothes clung to his muscles and he flexed teasingly.      “I’ll feed later,” Bakura said, “And of course I like to watch, you suck blood as an art form…”  He stood up and began to walk towards Bakura.      “Don’t say it like that,” Yami said and Bakura came up in front of him, “What?”
     “Truly, the way you absorb the life-force of all those young boys… it is simply beautiful,” Bakura said, “Let me come…please?”      “Alright, but don’t fall behind,” Yami said with an evil grin and the two leapt from the mansion balcony, flying off into the night.          “Hey, that guy looks like you,” Bakura said, glancing down towards the ground.      “He does, doesn’t he?  And he’s pretty…” Yami said, a wicked grin on his face, “Watch a master work…”  Yami flew down and landed a few feet away from a youth who looked much like him, just slightly shorter.  Yami noticed the boy’s shirt had its tag hanging out and he read the name ‘Yugi’.  Yami smiled and crept closer to the boy who was walking along, singing happily.  He looked so peaceful…Yami would have so much fun sucking the life-force from this beautiful young boy…it was almost a shame…to have a double…one who looked almost as good as he was…and he was wearing an outfit much like what Yami would wear!  He drew his cape around him, preparing to scare the youth, this Yugi…      “Ha!” he exclaimed, spreading his cloak glaring down, eyes red and fangs extended.  Bakura smiled, Yami did look his scariest.  His smile, turned to a look of confusion and then to one of almost laughter as he watched the scene.      “La, la, la,” Yugi sang and noticed the form looming over him.  He was in such a good mood nothing could bring him down.  He danced over to the form and kissed him on the cheek.  Yami turned red as a beet, turned and ran down the street as fast as he could go.  Yugi watched him and shrugged.      “Ha, ha,” Bakura began to chuckle.      “Oh well,” Yugi said and went back to singing and dancing as Bakura’s laughter filled the street.      “That was aha, ha…that was PATHETIC!” Bakura laughed.  Nope, he wouldn’t let Yami forget this for a couple millennia, this was too funny!  Yami…beaten by a kiss!  Bakura took flight once again, laughing still more.  He could hear Yami muttering nonsense and laughed harder still.  Bakura loved his life…it was always…amusing and Yami never ceased to be entertaining…   End Shot 1   Shot 2: Angels and Demons        Malik was a demon.   Actually, he was more like a devil…because he had servants and was a servant to no one.  His black bat wings flapped majestically in the moonlight as he watched the humans move all around him.  He was in the mood for a few souls that night so he had left hell early in the morning to seek out something tasty.  Bakura had wished him luck, not wanting to leave the comfort of his bed in the underworld and so Malik had left on his own to seek out something fun…but he was bored at the moment… either there wasn’t a good enough soul to find or perhaps it was because he hadn’t caused mayhem in a long time, trouble for people to deal with.  He wondered what he should do.  He stretched his wings as he stood on the top of one of the tallest buildings, yawning as he did so.  He better find himself something fun to do or else he’d die or boredom.          Marik was one of the best angels of heaven.  He could cast the best of the healing spells, recovered quickest and was very likeable…although not as much as Angel Yugi was with his big eyes and Angel Ryou with his long hair but he was still regarded in a higher respect.  He had come down to Earth because he enjoyed walking amongst the mortals, studying their behaviors and such and watching them go about his daily lives.  He kept all his notes down in his head and reported to God every finding he had.  It was his lifeblood to study humans and he enjoyed every minute of it.  He found himself on Earth once again, but this time without his best friends because they had wanted to stay behind this time around.  They didn’t always like going to Earth when Marik was in the mood to study and not to have a little enjoyment so they left him to his own devices because he could take care of himself.  He only wondered what new things he’d discover today…   ...        “Hmmm…who is that?” Malik asked, noticing someone who looked exactly like him… although his features were slightly softer than Malik’s own features.  His look-a-like looked positively thrilled to be among the crowds of people and he found that rather odd.  If he was a human, why would he seem like he hadn’t seen them in ages and they were a treat?  Was this boy some devil or demon he didn’t know about?  Malik shook it off as rubbish and decided to follow the boy to see what secrets his double may have.          Marik sensed the presence of a devil nearby and wondered why the devil hadn’t sensed him yet…was this one just non-observant or something?      “Hello?” he asked to the air, turning around as he entered a grouping of trees.  He couldn’t pinpoint the devil but he knew he was close.      “So…you can sense me?” a cold voice asked and from behind a tree stepped a figure with black wings.  Marik gasped as he saw that the devil looked almost like him, but with slightly harsher features.      “You’re a devil…” Marik said and spread his white wings, prepared to fight and defend himself if need be.      “Ah…you’re an angel,” the other one replied, “Greetings I’m Malik…”      “Devil Malik…” Marik said, “I’m Marik…”      “Angel Marik,” Malik said, “I’m wondering why I didn’t sense you sooner…I guess it must be my ego…it blinded my angel detector…pardon the pun…”  Malik wondered what fun he could have here…he found himself attracted to his angelic double.  Little did he realize Marik felt the same.      “So…do you need to pick a fight?” Marik asked, “I don’t like fighting but I hate devils more…”      “So…you’re really an angel and I’m a devil…” Malik pondered.      “Yep,” Marik said a smile on his face.  He might hate devils but he never stopped his smile.      “And what…we’re supposed to fight to the death?” Malik asked.      “Most likely,” Marik replied.      “Why don’t we just have mad, passionate sex instead?” Malik asked.      “Okay!” Marik said and pounced, clothing falling right and left.  Angels and devils… what’re you going to do?   End Shot 2   Shot 3: Dance for me!        It was common knowledge Kaiba hated dancing…he hated anything that resembled dancing!  Of course, it was also knowledge that Jou loved dancing and anything that had to do with dancing.  The two were much mismatched and yet still in love.  No one was able to explain why they fell in love but they did and now they were together and that was that.      “Come on,” Jou said, “I don’t want to go alone!”      “Then go with your friends!” Seto said, typing on the computer even though Jou was hanging on him, “I’m busy and you know I won’t dance!”      “But I won’t have anyone to dance with…” Jou said, putting on his cutest teary eyed face, “C’mon…please?”
     “No,” Seto said.      “Pretty please?” Jou asked.      “No,” Seto said.      “If I promised you…” Jou began.      “No,” Seto said.      “Fine then…no sex,” Jou stated firmly.      “Alright I’ll take you when do you want to leave?” Seto asked and Jou cheered.      “That didn’t take much,” he said.      “I only agreed because you probably won’t be able last too long without sex,” Seto said.      “Don’t be an arse,” Jou said, “You know I last longer than you…”
     “…” Seto didn’t respond, if it weren’t for the threat he wouldn’t take Jou dancing at all!          “Ah, this is so nice,” Jou said as they entered a dancing club.  They had gone to a club, a dancing club, and one where Seto was sure no one would recognize him.  Jou moved a little to the beat as Seto pushed him to a table.  His pup sure was happy.      “Let’s just get this over with…” Seto said, “One dance pup and then we’re gone…”
     “So long as you dance with me…” Jou said, kissing the CEO softly on the lips and suddenly taking him onto the dance floor.  Jou began moving to the beat while Seto watched and didn’t exactly do much.      “This is embarrassing…” Seto muttered and yet he watched Jou dance…suddenly feeling himself entranced by the way the other duelist moved around the floor.  He smiled as Jou danced around him, smiling as if there was nothing else.  Well…this was his pup and he liked his pup for who he was.  Jou grabbed the CEO’s hand and lifted it to twirl under him.  Maybe Seto could get into this a little bit more…  Jou twirled around and his other hand ended up in Seto’s.  Seto smiled and looked at his pup…yeah…he loved him and yeah…he was going to get some tonight…   Fin (One-shot)   TBC (others)

A/N: See?  A few short ones just for your enjoyment!  Did you like them?