Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ One-Shot Yaoi Productions ❯ Complicated ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh…or the song…

 

A/N: Yaoi is Yaoi…This is for one-shots that involve Yaoi, pure Yaoi with the main characters…sorry, but no heterosexual couples will be truly mentioned or brought into play in the making of these one-shots…and maybe, just maybe I will do Otogi and Honda…least I could do is have them make an appearance…I shall exhaust every pairing that exists…hopefully…I am partial to a few of them…and don't hate the song!

Anyways, I am proud to bring you another…

 

One-Shot Production

 

Complicated

 

Pairings: YY/SK, YM/JW

 

Uh Huh, Life's like this

Uh huh, uh huh

That's the way it is

 

     "I'm back!" Yami announced as he walked into the Kaiba mansion, "Are you even back Seto?"

     "I'm back early!" came the reply, "I remembered, I remembered!"

     "You didn't forget?  I'm surprised; you forgot my birthday Seto…" Yami said.

     "I made up for that!  Just don't come into the kitchen, I'm making dinner!" he exclaimed.  Yami thought this was just slightly odd, Seto, cooking?  Since when did Seto know how to cook?  Seto and Yami have been lovers for about 2 years now, and tonight was the night of their 2 year anniversary.

 

Cuz life's like this

Uh huh uh huh

That's the way it is

 

     "I smell something good, what have you been watching, the cooking channel?" Yami asked with a grin.

     "No, I have a cookbook thank you very much," Seto said, poking his head out of the kitchen to glare at his lover, "Besides, I thought you deserved something special…"

     "I know," Yami said, giving his love a peck on the lips, which were covered in flour, "But it's still unusual to see you cooking…I find I like it…"

     "Well, don't taste my lips too much now…I want this to be a surprise…" he said.

     "Why, do you taste your cooking that much?" Yami asked teasingly.

     "I just want to make sure it's perfect for you…" Seto purred and disappeared back into the kitchen, "Go get cleaned up, I need to finish up and set the table…"

     "Even setting the table?" Yami asked with awe, "You really want this to be special!"

     "Just shut up and go clean yourself up, I should be finished when you're done…" he said.

     "I can finish quickly…" Yami trailed.

     "Give me at least 10 minutes, take your time!" Seto said angrily, causing Yami to jump and let out a small giggle as he left Seto to prepare whatever it was he was preparing.`

 

Chill out

Whatcha yellin' for?

Lay back

It's all been done before

And if you could only let it be you will see

 

     "Dinner is served," Seto said as Yami came downstairs, dressed in more comfortable attire, a crisp shirt with buttons down the front and black pants that clung to his hips, "And might I say you look lovely…"  He planted a kiss on the Pharaoh's lips and Yami pulled away with a laugh.

     "I thought you wanted it to be a surprise…oh wait, is that mint?" Yami asked with an amused grin, "So you gargled… it won't help once you start eating…"

     "Ever the housewife Yami?" Seto chuckled as Yami punched him lightly on the shoulder, "Let's eat…"

     "It smells wonderful love, I wonder what you made?" Yami said, coming up to the table and glancing over dish after dish of elegantly looking food, "I can only hope it tastes as good as it looks…"

     "It looks as good as you do Yami," Seto said, coming up behind him.

     "Ah, fighting my wit now?" Yami teased and Seto grinned wolfishly as he extended a chair for Yami to sit on, and he sat down graciously as Seto began to slice into the various foods and made up a wonderful looking plate of meat, bread, pasta and potatoes, with a few vegetables resting on the side.  After he had served Yami, he moved to his side of the table and served himself.

     "So, you must take the first bite," Seto said, lifting a hand, "And no need to thank me…"

     "It's not poisoned, is it?" Yami asked as he picked up his fork and knife to cut a piece of the meat, "Because I will come back to haunt you…"

     "I would never do that if I hope to get some later on, would I?" Seto asked.  He simply loved the banter going back and forth between them, sweet, unnerving and entirely loveable.

     "Amazing Kaiba, this is truly magnificent cooking…" Yami said, "I give it five stars…"

     "Is that all?" Seto asked, "Well, I guess it'll have to do…"  Yami smiled and Seto smiled in response.  Seto knew this would be a night to remember.

 

I like you the way you are

When we're drivin' in your car

And you're talking to me one-on-one

But you've become

 

     "I hope Seto's following my instructions," Jou said worriedly, "He better remember…"

     "I'm sure he's fine Jou," Yugi said, propping himself up from lying on his lover's lap.

     "Well little lover, I can't help but worry…I just want him to win Yami the way I won you…" Jou said and added as an afterthought, "Although I'm sure he added a few things…"

     "He seemed to nervous when he was asking you before…but yeah, he'll make sure to include his own style…I know that much…" Yugi said with a smile, "They'll be fine Jou…C'mon, stop worrying like a mother hen!"

     "I don't worry…I brood…" he said and smiled.  They'd be alright…Seto would do fine…

 

Somebody else, round everyone else

You're watchin' your back like you can't relax

You're trying to be cool; you look like a fool to me

Tell me

 

     "So, did you make desert as well love?" Yami asked as Seto cleared away the plates.

     "It is only your favorite…" Seto said with a smile and went into the kitchen, coming out later with a frosted cake.

     "Cake, why Seto, how ever did you guess?" Yami asked teasingly, thinking it was going to be something like berries and whipped cream, but once again his Seto had surprised him, "Now who appears to be the housewife?"  Seto simply sat down, cutting a slice of cake off and passed it over to Yami, cutting himself a piece as well.  Yami once again tasted the first bite, savoring the chocolate flavor and the delicious frosting.  'He must have made the frosting as well' was all Yami could muse about as he was watching Seto eat the chocolate cake.  He watched in awe as Seto slowly licked the frosting off of his bite of cake licking slowly to get a spot off of his face and then swallowing the spoon whole.  Yami emitted a strangled groan as he choked on a piece of his own cake, reaching for a glass of wine to wash it down.

     "Are you alright love?" Seto asked.

     "I'm fine," he replied, "It was nothing…"

     "I'm sure it was nothing," he said with a grin.  They knew the effect they had on one another, it was blindly obvious.  Desert continued and both tried to seduce one another, this anniversary was going to be interesting, as everything had just gotten started…and Seto would have more than one surprise for his love, one he had been planning longer than anything else…

 

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

I see the way you're

Actin' like you're somebody else gets me frustrated

Life's like this you

And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get

And you turn it into

Honestly and promise me

I'm never gonna find you fake it

No, no, no

 

     "So, what other surprises do you have planned?" Yami asked as Seto cleared away the meal.

     "Do I need to tell you or may I show you?" he asked in Yami's ear, gently kissing his neck.

     "If that's what you have planned next then you went through an awful lot of trouble just to get me into bed…which doesn't take much you know…" Yami said.

     "Get your mind out of the gutter Yami that's not what I meant," Seto said and slipped his hand into Yami's, "Follow me please…"

     "I still don't like that tone," Yami said teasingly, "You could be in the gutter for all I know…"

     "I think you'll like what's to come," Seto said, "Do you like fairytales?"

     "I feel like I'm in one most of the time," Yami said honestly, "To actually be loved by the most cold hearted CEO in history…"
     "Not in History…" he said, "Well, maybe…but I guess I have changed…"

     "I know, so have I…" Yami replied, following after Seto, and then Yami squeezed his hand comfortingly, and caused the CEO to smile.

     "I love you too," the CEO said, leading Yami towards the doors to the outside garden.

     "I'm still surprised that you could get off of work early for this," Yami said, "Did Mokuba cover for you for a bit?"

     "Are you kidding?  My brother was the one who helped arrange this time for us…" he said with a grin, "He's got more tricks up his sleeve than I do, and that's saying something."

     "He's as smart as you are and a thousand times craftier," Yami added, "And that is saying something."  What the CEO failed to mention was that it was Jou who had helped with the idea in the first place and he had collaborated with Mokuba to get the ball rolling, which in turn gave him the courage to actually plan out what he was doing now.  Seto pushed the door to the gardens open and Yami emitted a loud gasp.

 

You come over unannounced

Dressed up like you're something' else

Where you are and where it's at you see

You're makin' me

Laugh out, when you strike your pose

Take off, all your preppy clothes!

You know you're not fooling anyone when you've become

 

     The gardens were entirely lit by lights, covered in various shades of blues, purples and greens giving it a soft fairly like feel.  What was more; the entire walkway was covered in rose petals, red rose petals…and it all smelled so wonderful!

     "Do you think that's all?" he asked, leading him down the pathway.  Yami looked all around as his lover slowly led him down the most beautiful walkway, and he was greeted by the soft lighting and the wonderful smell of roses, as the walkway was lined with them, well, on the sides, the walkway itself was covered in the petals.

     "You had a lot of time on your hands…" Yami said admiringly, "It's…simply beautiful!"  Seto smiled as he led Yami towards a gazebo that stood in the middle of the entire garden.

 

Somebody else, round everyone else

Watchin' your back, like you can't relax

Tryin' to be cool,

You look like a fool to me

Tell me

 

     "Seto, what are we going to do out here?" Yami asked as Seto took both his hands into his own, looking down at his little lover as he looked back up into his eyes.

     "This is something I think I should have done such a long time ago…" he said.

     "What are you talking about?  Seto, you're making me blush…" Yami said.  Seto smiled sadly, he had to collect himself before he could do what he was planning to do…

 

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

I see the way you're actin' like you're somebody else gets me frustrated

Life's like this

And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get

And you turn it into

Honesty and promise me

I'm never gonna find you fake it

No, no, no (no, no, no)

No, no

 

     He was ready, he was prepared to do this…he remembered seeing himself in the mirror, practicing a thousand times what he would say.

     "It isn't easy you know…I've only ever been open to Mokuba, if at all…and then you came along…rivals, bitter rivals till the end, right?" Seto asked with a weak grin, "But…then something started…and no way to explain it, but we fell in love, didn't we?"

     "Seto, this is romantic and all…but is there some point to this?" Yami asked.  Seto smiled weakly, it was good he wouldn't know at all, the more surprise the better.  Yami on the other hand, was in a total daze.  All he could think was, 'what brought about this?  He's never done this before…'

     "I'll get to it when I'm ready," he snapped, "Sorry…"

     "Alright then," Yami said gently, "I'm sorry I broke your concentration." 

     "For the past two years…they've been amazing," Seto continued, 'I can't believe I would ever say these things, but here I am…in love and about to…'

     "Seto…I know, you've been the best boyfriend anyone could have hoped for…" Yami said, "Not to mention how no one expected it…"

     "I know love," he replied, "It was unexpected…but now…and I've meant this for the longest time, I love you…"

     "So…" Yami led gently and Seto found his resolve.

 

Chill out

Whatcha yellin' for?

Lay back its all been done before

And if you could only let it be, you will see

 

     Seto drew Yami into a gentle kiss and Yami reveled in it.  It was a lot sweeter than Seto had ever kissed him before, as if he was trying to tell him something.

 

Somebody else, round everyone else

You're watchin' your back like you can't relax

You're trying to be cool; you look like a fool to me

Tell me

 

     Seto drew Yami deeper into the kiss and began to get on one knee in the middle of the gazebo, reaching coyly into his pocket to draw out the one object that would change both of their lives forever.  Yami sensed something was changing right now, but he didn't want to break the kiss…

 

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

I see the way you're

Actin' like you're somebody else gets me frustrated

Life's like this you

You fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get

And you turn it into

Honesty and promise me

I'm never gonna find you fake it

No, no, no

 

     It was Seto who finally decided to break the loving kiss after what seemed like an eternity.  He was ready for this, he had been ready…Yami loved him, what was he afraid of?

     "Yami…will you marry me?" he asked, opening the box to reveal a small gold band and Yami felt like he was going to faint.  He felt dizzy all of a sudden.

     "I uh…I…" he stated, reaching out a hand to grip onto his head, trying to steady himself.  He was acting like such a girl, getting all light headed…

     "Are you alright Yami?" Seto asked, worried.  He felt Yami steady himself, putting one hand on his shoulder and Seto remained silent, wondering what, if any an answer he would receive and not exactly knowing what to do past this point until Yami replied.

 

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're

Actin' like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you

And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get

And you turn it into

Honesty and promise me

I'm never gonna find you fake it

No, no, no…

 

     "By Ra Seto, you mean this, don't you…you aren't just playing games with me are you?" he asked and the CEO shook his head, "By Ra…"

     "So…" Seto said, gently leading him into whatever he would be saying next.

     "Yes, of course!" Yami said, coming forward and surprising the CEO, falling into his embrace, tears in his eyes.  Okay, so maybe he did act a bit like a girl but he didn't mind.

     "Yami," Seto murmured, holding the man he loved in his embrace.  Seto broke away from his embrace and held Yami steady, taking out the ring and taking Yami's hand, slipping the ring onto Yami's ring finger and then pulling him into his full embrace, feeling Yami's hands reach around him to embrace him back…this…this was what he wanted.

 

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

I see the way you're

Actin' like you're somebody else gets me frustrated

Life's like this you

And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get

And you turn it into

Honesty and promise me

I'm never gonna find you fake it

No, no, no

 

     "Seto?" Yami asked as they were drifting asleep, the night of passion they had just shared was to be remembered…more than anything they had done before.  Yami was still admiring the ring on his finger.

     "What is it Yami?" Seto asked sleepily, shifting slightly to face his lover more directly.

     "When we do get married, I don't have to wear the wedding dress, do I?" he asked.

     "No, we're both wearing tuxes…although a dress would make things easier to reach later on…" he said thoughtfully.

     "I don't want to though, I'll only do it if you do," Yami said.

     "We both wear dresses?  Now that's interesting…" Seto said, yawning.

     "Seto, you're impossible…" Yami said, cuddling up against him, "Goodnight…"

     "Goodnight love," Seto said, and he smiled.  Now and forever, Yami belonged to him, and he belonged to Yami…

 

End

 

TBC (Others)

 

A/N: Well, I said I'd exhaust every pairing and whatever else I though to exhaust…AUs, past lives, things like that…so tell me what you think, even if you don't like the pairing.  I mean it, even if you don't like the pairing, but don't flame me…I'll get back to other pairings when the mood strikes me…just don't flame because you don't like the pairing…see how I'm emphasizing this?  Get the point?  Good, so now just review!