Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ One-Shot Yaoi Productions ❯ White Christmas ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh

 

A/N: One shot doesn't mean lemons!  Just thought people should know.  And I think this one is kinda crappy, this chapter is…ARGH!  That's what I get for being brain-dead.  It's horrible, trust me, it is…  And I'm exhausting all pairings, setting and the like for these one shots!  This one is Christmas oriented, and the next one probably too, just to make it memorable for the holidays.

So anyways, enjoy this Christmas one-shot, brought to you by:

 

One-Shot Production

 

White Christmas

 

Pairings: Y/YY, J/S, B/R, Malik/Marik

 

     "What're you doing Yami?" Yugi asked, "It looked like you got into a fight with the ribbon…"
     "I've uh…never wrapped gifts before…" Yami said sheepishly, pulling a piece of wrapping paper and tape from his hair.

     "Well, let me help you then, alright?  I'll show you how to wrap them properly…again," Yugi said with a sigh and Yami took him into his arms.

     "I'd rather fight with you much more than the wrapping paper," Yami said and Yugi let out a giggle.

     "Dirty Yami," Yugi said with a sigh.

     "Why do you sound so depressed?" Yami asked, "A few minutes ago you couldn't wait to wrap gifts and such."

     "Well, it's just that it hasn't snowed yet," Yugi said, "I'm hoping it will before Christmas Eve and that's tomorrow!"

     "Why do you want it to snow?" Yami asked, "For that matter, what is snow?"

     "Oh, that's right; Egypt would've been too warm for snow, wouldn't it?  It's fluffy frozen water," Yugi said, trying to keep the explanation simple.

     "Like ice?" Yami asked, cradling his Hikari against him, rocking him slightly.

     "Like ice that's been shaved into thousands of pieces," his Hikari replied, "But it's lighter and melts on your tongue…when you catch it on your tongue that is."

     "So, what you want is snow?" Yami asked.

     "Don't be silly Yami, it's alright," Yugi said, "You can't force snow.  It's alright, really, it is.  I have you and that's enough for me.  It's alright…I just kinda wanted you to have a white Christmas as your first…"

     "If you're sure about it Aibou…" Yami trailed and Yugi looked up into his face.

     "I'm sure Yami," he said and smiled, "Let's get the rest of the presents wrapped…"

 

 

     "Hey, Kaiba, you in there?" Jou asked, knocking on the door before creaking it open.  Seto was on his bed reading ignoring whatever was going on entirely, but Jou could see the tears that had recently been there.  Jou was going to go and see his sister, heading over on Christmas Eve.  What he wasn't telling Seto was he was going to be with Seto on Christmas day, coming back overnight just to be with his love.

     "…" Seto said nothing, the CEO pretended to be intent on his book.

     "Listen Seto, I'm sorry, alright?  I just really want to see Serenity, I haven't seen my sister in a while, and you…well I live with you…" he said and the CEO raised his head to meet Jou's gaze.

     "Our first Christmas together as a couple and…well, you know!" he said and looked down at the book again.

     "Kaiba, I'm not saying it's not special, I'm just saying I have family…" Jou said, seriously considering spilling his surprise to his love, then deciding against it.

     "…" Kaiba didn't reply to that.

     "Guess you are just a softie, one who does have human feelings like the rest of us," Jou said, "I've been waiting patiently for them to really show…"
     "Is that what this is about?  You wanted to prove I'm human so you hurt my feelings?  Good job mutt, mission accomplished!" Seto exclaimed, looking up angrily at Jou and slamming his book down on the bed.  Jou climbed up on the bed and scooted close to Seto.

     "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I thought you'd understand.  I mean, you have a brother…" he began.

     "But if he fell in love with someone by god I'd want him to spend Christmas with him!" Seto said.

     "You don't have a sister who doesn't see you everyday like Mokuba sees you…" Jou pointed out.

     "Puppy, I understand that, I really do but…" Seto tried to speak but Jou had decided there had been enough talking for the moment.  The CEO would be mad, no, kinda pissed when he found out Jou was coming back Christmas Day to spend it with him and not telling him, that or the happiest CEO ever…but it would be worth it, whatever the outcome.  Seto cared about Jou, and that was the best part of it all…

     "I think I've allowed you to talk long enough," Jou said, "Now, do you want part of your Christmas gift now or should I wait?"

     "Mutt by all that is sacred…" Seto threatened only to be silenced by Jou's lips again, relenting only for a moment as he took control of the situation and the kiss.  Arguments could wait, besides, arguments normally ended up unresolved like this, especially when Jou knew he wasn't about to win the argument or he just wanted his Dragon to shut up and stop whining.

     "Mmmph," Jou said happily as Seto engulfed his puppy in his embrace.  The CEO smiled against Jou's mouth for having taken control.  He would lonely without Jou when he went to see his sister.

 

 

     "Well, that's all of them!" Ryou said proudly, putting the last of the presents under the Christmas tree.  He wouldn't be going home for Christmas this year so he wanted to make sure everything was perfect in his apartment so it felt more like home.

     "I don't see how you wrap presents…" Bakura grumbled, trying ever so hard to tie a bow.

     "I think that's just a common trait among Yamis that never had Christmas before," Ryou said, "Yugi called while you were grumbling a while back, he asked if my Yami was having trouble getting presents wrapped too…"

     "Why do we have a real tree for that matter?  I saw some perfectly fine fake ones as we were walking around town," Bakura complained.

     "It's because I'm not going home for Christmas, I thought I explained that already," Ryou said cheerfully, "Besides, I find I like the smell of pine, nothing wrong with that, right?"

     "…" Bakura mumbled something under his breath and then took his Hikari roughly into his arms.

     "What're you doing Baku?" Ryou asked with a groan as Bakura nipped the base of his neck.

     "Nothing special…" Bakura said with a wicked grin, "Of course, it could be special…I could give you my Christmas gift early…"

     "Ah…but this can't be it…" Ryou gasped.

     "Only part…" Bakura said, gently caressing Ryou's front half, "Of course I could just torture you…"

     "…" Ryou said nothing, because the torture he knew coming wasn't knives, well, it was, but only one…

 

 

     Christmas Eve day and his mutt was gone…he'd have to celebrate alone at the party, being forced to watch the tomb raider and his Hikari celebrate it together and the Pharaoh and his Hikari celebrate it together at the party while he was alone with out his puppy.  He groaned and sat up in bed, and he noticed a note on the pillow beside him.

     "Catch ya later dragon…" he read aloud and sighed.  He wanted Jou on a leash…

 

 

     "Christmas Eve morning," Yugi sang as he made breakfast.

     "Aibou, what are you being so loud about?" Yami asked, coming into the kitchen and sitting down in a chair, pouring himself a cup of tea as Yugi danced around the kitchen making omelets.

     "Oh, it's Christmas Eve morning," Yugi said, "I just feel so light!"

     "It's not even snowing out, how can you be so happy?" Yami asked with a sigh.  His Aibou never ceased to amaze him; he never seemed to get mad.  Well, there was the one time when he accidentally…never mind, that wasn't something he was going to repeat.

     "Dashing through the snow…in a one horsed open sleigh…" Yugi sang again, humming the rest of the tune.  Yami sighed again; his Aibou was just too cute, especially when he was cooking!  Yugi finished making the first omelet and put it on a plate, setting out the ketchup, salt and pepper for Yami and then set out to make his breakfast as well.

     "I never get why you like ketchup Aibou," Yami said with a sigh as he added salt to his omelet.

     "It's tasty enough…" Yugi said and went back to singing, "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire…"

     "Um Yugi, what are you singing?" Yami asked.

     "Christmas Carols," Yugi said, "Jack Frost nipping at your nose…"

     "Yugi..." Yami began and Yugi sighed and looked back at him.

     "What is it now?" Yugi asked his love.

     "What are Christmas carols?" Yami asked.  Yugi almost fell flat on his face.

 

 

     "Hurry up love; we don't want to be late!" Ryou exclaimed, juggling his desert tray carefully in his hands as Bakura came down the path in his winter gear carrying a few packages.

     "Aren't you the housewife Ryou…cooking all day?" Bakura said with a sigh, "And you didn't let my have any!"

     "That's because it's meant for everyone to share!  I wasn't about to let you eat all my hard work!" Ryou said.

     "If that was your hard work what do you call what we do in the bedroom?" he asked with a wolfish grin and Ryou blushed deeply, "I thought as much…"

     "C'mon Baka!  I don't want to be late!" Ryou said, the pleading gaze in his eyes melting Bakura's heart.

     "You and Yugi have something in common you know," Bakura said with a sigh, hurrying up a little, "You and your big eyes…"
     "No…my eyes are nothing compared to the look of innocence that Yugi can achieve…" Ryou said, "I remember this one time…"

 

 

     "I don't know why I'm going to the party, my puppy isn't even here!" Seto grumbled, "But I promised to deliver our presents in person…or else I'd get no sex for a month…  I know Jou can do it too…"  He shuddered at the though of the last time he had made Jou mad, and he wasn't about to do it again.  He arrived at Kame Game Shop and knocked on the door.  It wasn't a big party or anything like that.  It would just be Yugi, Yami, Bakura, Ryou and maybe the Ishtars if they made it.  It was Yugi who opened the door and greeted the CEO with a wide smile.  Seto shoved the presents he had been carrying into Yugi's arms and walked inside past him.

     "Well…uh, let me go just put these under the tree then," Yugi said cheerfully and Seto grinned.  Pretty much nothing made Yugi mad, although there were a few things that did.

     "Whatever is everyone upstairs?" Seto asked and Yugi nodded, while juggling the boxes.  Seto walked upstairs, knowing he was followed by Yugi and was greeted with warm smiles and he emitted a small groan when he saw Malik Ishtar and the Thief King with cups of Egg Nog…

      "What's that groan for?  It's only Egg Nog, what, do you think we spiked it?" Bakura asked with a wicked smiled.  Ryou and Marik exchanged embarrassed grins.

     "You two spike anything and everything…I remember the alcohol you put in the fruit punch at Yugi's birthday party," Seto said, sitting down, eyeing Yugi as he placed the presents at the bottom of the Christmas tree, giggling slightly as Yami whispered something in his ear.  Seto wanted his puppy.

     "Oh, but he was so much more fun afterwards!" Malik said.

     "No, Yami was…" Bakura said with a laugh.

     "As I recall, Yugi passed out from the first sip, and Yami was so mad at the both of you he beat you to a pulp…literally…" Seto said dryly.

     "Ah the memories," Malik said dreamily.

     "Nothing fazes them…" Marik said the look of embarrassment clear upon his face.

     "Nothing ever will…" Ryou added.  No one knew precisely what had made Marik and Bakura the best of friends, but something had, and those two together were trouble…separate, one could deal with them…

     "If either of them begins to sing a Christmas carols I'm leaving," Seto said and Ryou sighed.

     "I can't guarantee anything," Marik said, "They're on their third cup already…"

     "I'm probably not going to like where this is going, am I?" Seto asked and Marik shook his head.

     "I don't think you will…" Marik said.

     "Great…" Seto replied and rolled his eyes.  Yugi saw a growing amount of tension and so he decided to lighten things up a bit.

     "Why don't we exchange gifts now?  Malik, Bakura, you'll have to set down your cups if you want to open anything at all…" Yugi said.

     "And try not to tear your wrapping paper into shreds!" Marik said, "Last time I gave him a wrapped gift…I got in a lot of trouble because of that mess…"

     "It wasn't my fault you chose to wrap it!" Malik said, "Besides, it was fun."

     "I'm not cleaning up after you again, just because you are ignorant in the ways of opening presents," Marik exclaimed tiredly.

     "Alright then, I'll open them carefully, like I've watched you do," Malik said, "But it won't be any fun!"

     "Ah, the boy's just pouting," Bakura said with a wicked grin.

     "I feel like singing!" Malik said joyfully.

     "Ah, so do I!" Bakura said, but a present dropped in his lap and he changed his tune, literally.

     "It's from Yugi and Yami," Ryou explained as Bakura eagerly tore into the wrapping paper.  Seto felt alone.  He wouldn't get to give his puppy a gift until Jou got back from Serenity's house.

     "Aw…a guide of thieving for dummies!  How did you two guess that was what I wanted…wait, are you calling me stupid?" Bakura asked.

     "No, we're not…it was on your wish list, the one Ryou shared with us…" Yugi said.

     "I think he's just joking with us," Yami said with a glare in his eyes, "He better be…"

     "Aha…ha," Bakura said and set the book aside, "Hey Ryou, give the one from us to the Pharaoh…"

     "Alright then, hey, Yugi, where'd you put it?" Ryou asked, searching around the tree.

     "I put the gifts you brought over here," Yugi said, coming up to a spot on the tree, "Oh, is it this one?"

     "Yeah, that's it, give it here," Ryou said, and Yugi handed it over and Ryou took it and gave it to Yami, "This one's from us."

     "How thoughtful…I'm assuming that this one was found and purchased by you though…" Yami said and Ryou nodded with a blush.

     "It's not my fault; I don't know how to handle those cash register things…" Bakura said as Yami began to open the wrapping paper.

     "Seems like clothes…" Yami said.

     "Of course I did suggest this idea…" Bakura said and Yami paused in opening the gift.

     "Do I want to finish opening this?" Yami asked and Bakura started to laugh.

     "Sure you do, trust me.  Even I have one of these…" Bakura said and Yami passed the gift to Yugi.

     "I don't want to open it anymore," Yami said.

     "That's not nice love," Yugi said and dropped the present in Yami's lap, "Now you better open it…everyone now has a suspicion as to what it is…might as well…"

     "It's something dirty, or it's a dress…" Yami said, eying the present, deciding for the sake of he might not get any tonight if he didn't open it, opened it.  It was a pair of leather pants.

     "…" everyone just stared.

     "What do I need another tight fitting pair of pants for…oh…?" Yami saw why these pants were different, they had well…certain parts removed, "You are certainly the worst and most dirty of us all…"
     "That's what I get for being me," Bakura said.

     "I can't believe you got those, why didn't you…" Yugi said slowly to Ryou, whose blush was most apparent.

     "Oh…" Yami said, "You tried them…"

     "Uh-hu…" he replied, looking down and admiring the floor.

     "Too much innuendo for my taste," Seto muttered, "At least it is without Jou…"  He hoped no one heard that and apparently no one had, so he smiled gratefully to no one in particular.

     "Here Seto, this one's for you, from Yami and me," Yugi said, placing a package in Seto's lap.  Seto eyed it cautiously and began to open it, noting the frame that was there inside of the box.  He removed it only to see a picture of Jou tucking Seto in, giving a little kiss on Seto's forehead as he did so.

     "What…how…this picture…" he stammered.

     "In the early time before your relationship was new…" Yami said with a smile, "It was Yugi who had taken the picture, during the time when we had a group project, remember?"

     "Oh, uh…" Seto stared down at it.  His puppy looked so sweet!  He'd seriously have to cuddle him when he got back.

     "I can tell he likes it Aibou, and that was your idea," Yami said and Yugi's blush told it all.  He really liked the praise.  The gifts kept being exchanged and Seto felt himself longing for his mutt more and more…

 

 

     "You didn't tell him you were only spending Christmas Eve with me, did you?" Serenity asked her older brother as they waited for the train.

     "Nope, I'm hoping to surprise him," Jou replied with a wide grin.

     "He really loves you, you know that right?" she asked.

     "Of course I do sis, what made you think otherwise?" he asked.

     "And you really love him as well, you two are so cute together!" she said with a giggle.

     "I know me and my dragon…" he said dreamily.

     "Be good Jou, you two belong together.  I'll see you later, right?" Serenity asked.

     "Yeah sis, I'll bring him next time too," Jou replied as the train pulled up, "See you later sis, I'll be sure to tell him hi and give him his present from you too."

     "Bye big brother," she said, waving him off with a hug as he boarded the train, "I love you!"
     "See you," Jou said with a smile and got on the train.  The only choice he had left was if he would make himself known as soon as he got back, or wake Seto up.

 

 

     "Yami, you won't believe it!" Yugi cried, running up to the window.  The party had ended about an hour ago and Yami and Yugi were cleaning up the mess of wrapping paper and ribbon.

     "What is it Aibou?" Yami asked, coming up behind his Hikari.

     "It's snowing outside!" he exclaimed, pressing his forehead up against the window pane.

     "Is this what snow looks like?  It's so white…" Yami said.

     "You've seen snow before Yami," Yugi said, a jesting gleam in his eye.

     "But only in those pictures you showed me earlier today…" Yami said and then had an idea.  He picked up his Hikari and carried him down the stairs and out into the cold, setting him down in front of him.

     "Yami I have bare feet!  We both do, we'll catch a cold!" Yugi said with a slight shiver.

     "We won't be out here for long," Yami said, adding a mental note, 'we'll be up in the bedroom in just a bit…' making Yugi blush, and Yami for once cursed the mental connection the two of them shared so well.

     "What do you have in mind…" Yugi began to ask but before he could finish Yami pressed his lips gently against Yugi's heatedly, causing Yugi to come forward into Yami's embrace.  The two shared the heated kiss as the snow fell around them, and they felt neither cold nor wet…  Yami slowly broke away from the kiss and looked down at his Aibou.

     "A first Christmas kiss in the snow," Yami said, trying to be as romantic as possible.  Yugi snuggled into Yami's embrace with a smile and a blush.

     "I'm cold…" he said with a laugh, which brought Yami to chuckle slightly.

     "I know of a way to warm you up little one…" Yami said and once again scooped his light up into his arms, giving one more searing kiss before heading back inside.  Tonight, they'd celebrate, and tomorrow, they'd exchange the personal gifts they got for one another.  Hmmm….maybe this would be the opportunity to try those pants Bakura and Ryou got for him…

 

 

     It was finally Christmas morning, a time when Jou couldn't have been happier.  He knocked on the door only to have Mokuba answer with a more than surprised and happy grin upon his face.  He managed to hush Mokuba from screaming out to his brother that Jou was here and he snuck upstairs to go wake his dragon.  He creaked open the door ever so quietly, carefully balancing the few presents he dared to carry with him for his dragon and snuck inside.  He set the presents down at the foot of the bed, watching his love sleep ever so soundly.  He was so adorable when he slept.  He looked at the nightstand for a moment, a silver frame catching his eye.  The picture in it…oh god that was the one Yugi had taken!  He had kept it?  He had given it as a gift?  He promised he wouldn't!  Oh…he was going to have some words with Yugi when he saw him again…but if Seto had it by the bed…did he like it?  What did he think of it?

     Shaking his head sadly, he crawled up next to his dragon.  He was so dreamy as he slept…Jou could remember numerous times when his dragon had come home from work, too tired to do anything and he'd collapse on the sofa or bed, whichever he made it to first and fall fast asleep.  He brushed a strand of hair from the CEO's face.  They've had their share of fights, and their share of triumphs…god how he loved Seto.  Seto let out a small moan and shifted in the bed.  Jou leaned forward and trailed a finger down his side, causing Seto to shift in his sleep.  He leaned forward and kissed the CEO on the ear.

     "Wake up Dragon," he whispered, "I'm here…Merry Christmas…"  Seto's eyes slowly opened and Jou found himself staring into familiar deep eyes, which widened when he noticed the familiar tussle of blond hair.

     "It can't be…you're with your sister…" he said with groan, trying to turn away, "It's just some dream…"

     "I don't think so love," Jou said, "I never told you but I was only planning on spending Christmas Eve with my sis anyways, I can't stay away from you for long and besides, it's our first Christmas together, eh?"  Jou's grin couldn't have been wider as Seto turned back towards him and drew Jou into his arms. 

     "You told me…" Seto said quietly, dangerously, "You would be gone, and now you're back here…"  He stopped mid sentence because he felt himself choking back tears, and these tears were of joy, pure happiness.  He hugged his puppy close to him and kissed him firmly on the mouth.  Jou didn't even let out a squeak of protest; he merely relaxed and let Seto kiss him.  He could imagine what was going to follow the kiss…and he chided his thinking, although he had always had his mind in the gutter.

 

 

     "Merry Christmas Bakura!" Ryou greeted happily as he was making breakfast and a strong pot of tea as the tomb thief walked in that morning.

     "What?  Oh, it's that day already?" Bakura asked tiredly, coming to sit down at the table, "I didn't get a lot of sleep…"

     "Whose fault is that?  You were the one that wanted to try out your new Karma Sutra book…" Ryou teased.

     "Yeah, yeah, shut up…" Bakura said, "Is that coffee?"

     "No, peppermint tea," Ryou said, "And for later on I made a special tea…"

     "Urgh…no more tea please," Bakura said, "I know you're British but this is ridiculous…"

     "Tea has caffeine too you know," Ryou said lovingly.

     "Yeah well…not as much as a good cup of coffee…" Bakura said and Ryou placed a plate with an omelet, hash browns and toast in front of Bakura, who picked up a fork and began to eat.

     "Remember to eat it all this time, I won't have you wasting good cooking," Ryou said.

     "Who said it was good?  OW!" Bakura cried out as Ryou rapped his hand with the back of the spoon, "What'd you do that for?"

     "You were insulting my cooking.  You should know better," Ryou said.

     "I was right you are a housewife…OW!" Bakura cried as a second rap came to his hand, "Now what was that for?"
     "I'm only a housewife because you're lazy," Ryou said.

     "Well, just a little…" Bakura said, "You weren't complaining last night!  Ah-ha!"  He pulled his hand away just as Ryou brought the spoon down again.

     "Clever thief…" Ryou joked and turned back to finishing a second omelet for himself.

     "Good chef…" Bakura said with a mouthful of food.

     "Kissing up won't help, I'm mad at you now," Ryou said with a gleam in his eye.

     "Oh Ra…" Bakura sighed, "Nothing changes, eh?  Merry Christmas love…"

 

 

     "Yugi, wake up, it's Christmas morning!" Yami said, nudging his little lover in the side.

     "It is…uh…lemme sleep a little longer…" Yugi muttered under the covers.

     "I kept you awake too much last night, didn't I?" Yami asked with a smile full of masculine satisfaction, "For that I do apologize."

     "No you don't…" Yugi muttered, realizing part of his face was covered in a pillow and he raised his head sleepily.

     "And outside is a wonderful blanket of snow…do you think later today you could show me how to build those snowmen I've heard about or we could build a fort and have a snowball fight?" Yami asked, nudging Yugi once more who muttered something that didn't make sense and he turned to face his darker half.

     "If you stop poking me," Yugi said, "And let me sleep a little while longer I may consider it…"

     "Then I'll make breakfast, how about that?" Yami asked, "And so you can sleep a while longer and I'll make us something to eat, you don't have to worry about it."

     "Whatever…" Yugi sighed and snuggled into the covers.  He was so comfortable there, even though Yami wasn't holding onto him like he usually did…

     "C'mon Aibou, wake up now…" Yami said and pulled the covers gently away from his lighter half's shoulders, "Besides, we still have to exchange personal gifts!"

     "Oh, that's right," Yugi said, yawning widely, "So go make breakfast, we'll eat, exchange gifts, and I'll teach you all that fun stuff!"

     "Of course love," Yami replied, leaning forward to kiss Yugi on the cheek, making Yugi giggle.

     "Just go!" Yugi said, sitting up on the bed tiredly and watching Yami exit the room.  He loved his darker half, even if he was impossible sometimes.  He'd just have to get a few snowballs to the head, that's all…

 

 

     "I yield, I yield Aibou!" Yami said through fits of laughter as another snowball hit him in the chest, "I'm wet, I'm cold, and I could use some hot chocolate!"

     "Aww…spoil my fun?" Yugi asked teasingly, "I was actually doing so well!"

     "Aibou, I've never played in a snowball fight before, it's only common that you'd win.  You've had years of practice!" Yami said.

     "Actually, Yami, it was Jou who told me the secret to snowball fights," Yugi said.

     "What is it?" Yami asked, "Will you tell me?"

     "No, I promised Jou I wouldn't!" Yugi said, pushing his lips together in a pouting motion, "I just won't!"

     "Very well then, a promise is a promise," Yami said, "I'll get it out of you eventually…"

     "And I'm hungry for lunch," Yugi said, "I think we have some frozen burgers we can cook up…"
     "You and your burgers," Yami said, and then ran up and tackled Yugi into a snow bank, "You are obsessed with them, you know?"

     "I just really like them, that's all…" Yugi said with a grin.

     "I think that's what's called a habit," Yami said, picking Yugi and himself out of the snow, "One we should break…"

     "I won't let you Yami!" Yugi said, "No way!  I love burgers so get used to it!"

     "I'm just teasing you Aibou…" Yami said, "Let's go have lunch…"

     "Yay!" Yugi exclaimed.

     "Sometimes you act like a little kid," Yami said, "But that's what I love about you…"

     "Yami, wasn't it you that started up a pillow fight two nights ago?" Yugi asked.  Yami grinned sheepishly.

 

 

     "Christmas this year was the best," Yugi said, snuggling into his darker half's arms, "We got to spend Christmas Eve with friends, I had a lot of fun with you too…and it snowed!  I absolutely love the snow!"

     "You should have been named something other than Yugi then, for you seem to like snow more than most things…" Yami said, kissing his lighter half's neck.

     "But I really like my name though," Yugi said, "Besides, you like it too…"

     "I love you Aibou," Yami whispered.

     "My Yami," Yugi said possessively, "You and me…eternity…"

     "Couldn't have said it better…" Yami said, stifling a yawn.

     "Yeah…" Yugi said, snuggling even deeper into his embrace, "I really love you…"

     "I love you too Aibou…Merry Christmas…" Yami replied, falling into the realm of dreams.

     "Yeah, and soon it will be a happy new year…" Yugi added as sleep overcame him.  In the arms of his love, he couldn't be happier.

 

 

     "Pup, that was some of the best sex and most fun I've had in a while," Seto said contently, "I'm glad you came back for Christmas…"
     "Oddly enough, I'm happy for that as well…" Jou replied with a smile, snuggling into his lover's embrace.

     "Don't ever leave me pup," Seto said, "I may not say it often, or really even at all, but you mean a lot to me, and I do love you…"

     "What would you do without me?" Jou asked with a grin.

     "I'd probably be fine," he joked, causing Jou to shift a bit in his embrace, "I'm just joking Jou."  He kissed him lightly.

     "I can't always tell that dragon," Jou replied.

     "I know, and for that I apologize…I love you pup," Seto said.

     "Now that I do know was the truth…" Jou said, grinning contently.

     "Goodnight Pup," Seto said.

     "Goodnight dragon…" Jou murmured and both of them drifted peacefully off to sleep.

 

 

     Bakura and Ryou fell asleep late that night…why?  It would be better not to ask…

 

 

     Everyone was happy, even Malik and Marik celebrated Christmas in their own way, with Ishitzu and Odeon.  Everyone had someone.  Even Tea had found love in America and Mai had on one of her trips towards a duel monsters contest.  Yugi had Yami, the dragon had his puppy, and the lights had their darks…all was nice, that Christmas day…

 

Fin

 

TBC (Other one shots)

 

A/N: Well, what do you think?  Like the one shots?  Yeah, I like them.  This one took a while to write, so don't be mad it's a Christmas one when Christmas ended a while ago, alright?  You know the drill, read and review, but don't flame me, I don't like flames!  Hope all of you with boredom had fun reading this!