Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ One Weeeeeeiiiiirrrrd Summer Vacation! ❯ Chapter 02 - The Airtrip.....of DOOM! Fun With Flight Attendants! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authors Note: Hello, peeps. It hasn't been long since I last updated this fic. But hey, I have been getting some nice Reviews (On another site), so I'm posting the chapter! Good thing too....I could have been mauled by Yamis.... Well, I'm a bit out of practice with yu-gi-oh fics, so lets just wing it and hope for the best! ^_^


Yami: You got wings? That gives me an idea....ooh! Lollypop!


Bakura: You never can keep your focus on any one thing, can you?


Yami: Nope!


*Disclaimer should be at chapter 1*


~Chapter 2: The Airtrip....of DOOM! Fun With The Flight attendants!~
________________________________________________________________________



*When we last left our hero....I meen our friend.....when we last left our friend Jounochi, he was depressed over a failed Night Club Insisdent! And now, (Using Shizukas Money of course) He is planning a Trip to Hawaii! And everyones Invited! Yay! I better pack my stuff.*


Jounochi: *Packing....things...der* Lets see...Super X1,000,000,000,000 Sun block, X1 Dectillion Hair Gel, Expenso Chips, Hot clothing.....I'm all packed!


Shizuka: Thats all your going to pack? Whatever...


Jounochi: Oh, I almost forgot! *Packs a box labled "Useless junk I'll never use, but I want to keep anyway* I never leave town without it!


Shizuka: Jounochi, why don't you let ME pack for you. I know what you need.


Jounochi: Ok, I'll go over there. *Walks a few steps, turns and waves, and then continues to the kitchen*


*at the kitchen*


Jounochi: I guess I'll just...Hey, whats that sound?


Sound: *Is Snoring!*


Jounochi: *Looks over next to the fridge and see's everyone that was invited (minus Isis' Party) sleeping.* HEY! What are you all doing in my house?


Yugi: Whats it look like? Slumber party! *Giggles uncontrolably*


*Everyone wakes up*


Jou: What are ya all doing here?


Bakura: Oh, well we all packed up last night, and thought we would just crash here until you were ready to go.


Jou: *looks in his fridge* Wheres all my stuff?


Honda: Oh, we ate it!


Jou: Aww, you guys ate my pickled Eggs?


Honda: Mm mmm! Eggalicious!


Seto: Sorry Jou, we were hungry.


Everyone: ......


Seto: What? I can't apologise to the person I hate more than anyone?


Jou: You guys suck.


*ding dong*


Shizuka: *calling from Jous room, still packing his stuff* Get the Door Jounochi!


Jou: *Answers the door*


Isis: *steps in* ^_^ Hello Jou! ^_^


Jou: Hey Isis, wheres Marik and Malik?


Isis: Maliks in the car, I dosed him with enough Nighquill to keep him asleep for the next 24 hours! And I got more with me just in case! ^_^ And Mariks Bringing our Luggage!


Marik: *Comes up carrying 10 suitcases, gasping* Here...gasp....Isis...*drops cases*


Isis: Actually, why don't you carry them to Jounochis car.


Marik: *sigh* fine... *Picks up all 10 cases and carrys them away*


Isis: He's so useful! ^_^


Jou: It's kinda messed up how you just have him do chores.


Isis: Well, I'm his big sister, I can have him do whatever I want him to! And if he doesn't...HE SHALL PERISH! >_<...cookie? ^_^


Jou:...sure.


Isis: *Hands him a cookie of lovey goodness!*


Shizuka: *walks into room* Were all packed, lets go!


Everyone: YIPPEE!


*and so, everyone went to the airport*


* Haha! you thought I was done talking, didn't you? Well I'm not! Anymoo, while waiting for their flight to board, Malik woke up*


Malik: Where am I? What the hail?


Bakura: Yay! He's awake. It was getting borring just talking to Yami.


Malik: The last thing I remember was packing my bags with an evil grin, then Isis is like, "Malik, come over here, I gotta suprise for you! ^_^". Then I walked over, and she's like, "Hah!" and jamed a needle into my arm. Now where am I?


Bakura: She didn't want to you to kill everyone on the plane so she put you to sleep. And now, you've awaken much sooner than expected.


Malik: Good. I was having a nightmare about a bunch of nuns wacking me with sticks yelling, "Pinata! Pinata!".


Bakura: Just don't let anyone else know your awake, otherwise they'll put you back to sleep. And it's borring without you, since all Yami does is talk about yams.


Yami: Hey! He's awake! Did you know there are 32 different types of yams? Isn't that amazing?!?! I gotta get some! *Runs off* yamsyamsyamsyamsyamsyamsyamsyams!


Yugi: *Calls* Yami! Come back before the flight boards!


Malik: *looks asleep but talks to Bakura...what?* Sooooo.....wanna watch me kill people on the plane?


Bakura: You'll get caught.


Malik: Hah! They can't do junk to me!


Isis: *pops up out of nowhere* Hah! *Jabs malik with two doses of Nighquil* Haha!


Malik: *falls asleep*


Isis: I win!......


Everyone: *Just stares*


Isis: ......Oh yea, I forgot: ^_^


Everyone: *Resumes activities*


P.A. Announcer: Yo Yo Yo! Flight 2,674,793,067,385,962,795,745,96548, Japan to Hawaii is now bording!


Yugi: *Dragging Yami back on a chain* You little bastard! I'm gonna have to get you a leash huh?


Yami: But I NEED Yams!


Yugi: Yams or no yams, your on a time out!


Yami: But I don't wanna be on a time out!


Yugi: I don't give a S*** what you want!


Yami: Can I have a monkey?


Yugi: Well, as a rule I would say no, but ok. *Gives him a Monkey*


Yami: I shall call him Bobo!


Honda: And I shall call him breakfast! *insinerates Bobo with a Lighter and some W-D 40* I LOVE monkey bread!


Yami: Bobo! He was so young ;-;


Yugi: He was 50!


Seto: Hey, geek patrol! Are you getting on the plane?


Yami: Shut the moose up! You need serious new lines!!! It's always "Geek patrol" Or "nerd Squad" with you! Shut it!


Seto: But-


Yami: Ap ap ap! Hush up!


Jou: Come on guys! Stop with the fighting and lets get on the Plane!


Yami: We'll finish this some other time Seto!


Seto: Name the time and place!


Mokuba: Seto! Quiet your Yap hole and get on the plane!


Seto: Yes master...


Jou: Master?


Seto: He'll hurt me....


Isis: He can't be any worse than me! ^_^


Everyone: *busts up laughing*


Isis: ++-.- Soon enough.....*Creepy music plays as Isis walks onto the plane*


Mai: o.O oookay....


*Get on the damn plane!!!*


Mai: Fine! geeze, so very pushy you are...


*If moo talk like Yoda one more time I'll bite moo!*


Mai: *Hurries onto the plane*


*And that goes for all of moo!*


All: *Hurrie onto the plane*


*And then the plane took off!*


*So, on the plane.....*


Yami: *Sitting next to Bakura* ooh! Look at this! Theres a little button that turns a light on! And theres a button right here that turns on some air!


Bakura: And when you press this button here *Table drops down* Look at that! And look! Cup holders!


Yami: Awesome! *looks to his left* Holy crap! A window too?!?


Bakura: We're traveling like royalty!


Yugi: *Behind them* Havent you two ever been on a Plane before?


Bakura: Oh, gee, what the hell do you think? I OBVIOUSLY have because of my complete and utter UNsurprised reaction to everything, and my complete FAMILIARITY with everything! Dumbass...


Yugi: oh, ok!


Ryou: *Sitting next to Yugi* Now, yami, that wasn't very nice.


Bakura: Oh, shut up, what do YOU know? Nothing, thats what! Like that one time we went to egypt on a field trip at school, and you said you didn't know a thing about the pyramids and that your accent was fake too!


Ryou: That was a secret!!!!


Bakura: Phfft, I'm a worse secret-keeper than Jounochi.


Anzu: *Pops up from out of nowhere* Ichi de dai hitome - Tsumarita, Tashi nai naito, noi nimo dekinai, sami shiku na tara ne! Itsudemo oideyo! ^_^ I love that song! Honto wa ji itomo, ai toku nante naikedo! Shika taga nai kara ne! Junpi dake shita ku wa!


(An: Sorry, I was listening to it....you have probably never heard of it...I'll give ya a hint, it's a song from a show innitialed FMA and it's by WINRY!)


Bakura: ...


Yami: ...


Yugi: ...


Ryou: ...


Anzu: ... *Disapears*


Bakura: Sometimes I wonder if a creature like that one could possibly exist...


Yami: Don't we all...


Yugi: I am SO gonna score with her this summer! *Clenches fist in determination* I have vowed it.


Ryou: ...


Bakura: Whats a matter? Cat got your toungue?


Random Cat: *Holds up Ryous toungue and smiles evily*


Yami: O.O what?


Ryou: Gith that bach! *Chases the kitty!*


Isis: *Sitting across from Yugi and Ryou* Do you guys wanna play a game?


Yugi: Ok...


Bakura: Sure.


Ryou: Why not?


Yami: Alright.


Isis: What about you Mai? Anzu? Marik?


Marik: *Sitting in front of her* Yea!


Anzu and Mai: *Sitting behind her* Hai!


Isis: Seto! Jounochi! Mokuba! Honda! Do you wanna play?


Jou: *Sitting next to Honda* Ok!


Honda: Yep! ^^


Mokuba: I'll play! And Seto will too...isn't that right seto? *Glare*


Seto: Um..yea.


Isis: *Turns to Shizuka sitting next to her* And you/


Shizuka: Duh!


Isis: Ok! The name of the game is "Bug the Flight Atendants!" We all take turns picking someone, and then telling that person to pick "Bother" or "Mischiefe"! kinda like Truth or Dare! Then, if they pick "Bother" You tell them to do something that will bother the attendants! If they pick "Mischiefe" you tell them to do something sneaky on the plane they shouldn't do, such as putting poison in the coffee For the people riding in coach behind us! You can never tell a person to do something that already been done, and if you can't think of something new to have them do, you lose! Likewise, if you fail to do what is asked of you, you lose! The last person in wins! And I'll give that person 5 dollars!


Jou: 5 Dollars!?!?


Seto: Didja hear that Mokuba? 5 Dollars! FIVE!


Mokuba: I know! We gotta win!


Yami: No way! I'M takin' those smackers!


Isis: ok! I'll go first! Yami, Bother or Mischiefe?


Yami: I chose bother!


Isis: Heres an easy one, ring the "Attendant Call Button" and then tell them it was nothing, and then do it again, and keep doing it and telling them it was nothing!


Yami: Ok! *Pushes the button*


F.A. *Thats what I'll call 'em*: Yes sir?


Yami: Oh, it was nothing.


F.A: Oh....ok. *Walks away*


Yami: *Rings the button...is that possible?*


F.A: Yes sir?


Yami: NOthing.


F.A: I see...sir, please do not ring the button unless you need something.


Yami: I understand. *Waits till she walks away and presses the button*


F.A: Sir! Please!


Yami: No, YOU please! Go aWAY please!


F.A: ++~_~ *Walks away*


Yami: ;^^ *Presses it*


F.A: *Comes back with a chainsaw* YOUR GONNA DIE YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!! *Starts the chainsaw*


Yami: O.O!!!! No! I'm too pretty! Take him! *puts Bakura in her warpath*


Bakura: 00!!!!!! What? No! I didn't do anything! DON'T KILL ME!!!!!


Isis: *Laughes maniacally*


F.A: I'm gonna cut someone, so you better pick!


Yami: Secret Technique!: Kick! *Kicks the chainsaw from her hand*


F.A: ++~_~ Fine! I'll kill you the old fasioned way! *Starts mangling and beating the crap out of Yami and Bakura*


Bakura: How did I get dragged into this?!?!


*Five minutes later*


Yami: *Bloodey, bruised, beaten, and bent* I thought....you said.....that was an easy one....


Isis: It was! You should see the hard ones!!!


Bakura: *Completely unconcious*


Yami: Ok....Seto!


Seto: Crap.


Yami: Bother or Mischiefe?


Seto: Um...Mischiefe, that way I have less of a chance getting caught.


Isis: *Sips some tea evily*


Seto: o-O


Jou: *Leans over to Honda* Maybe I shouldn't of worried about Malik...I shoulda been focusing on her....


Marik: Yes! Of coarse you should have stupid ass!


Isis: Hush now, brother.


Seto: We COULD just stop playing this game.


Isis: No you can't! The game has already started and I have bound us all to it by JuJu Magic! The game cannot end until their is a winner, or the plane has stopped. Also, if you forefeight on purpoes, because you CAN do that.....you DO still have to face JuJu punishment! Lastly, stallers will face JuJu punishment if they stall for longer than five minutes.


Seto: Whats the JuJu punishment?


Isis: ^_^ A monster will feast on your soul!


Seto: 00!!!! Ask away Yami!


Yami: Hmmm......Go to the back of the plane and jam the toilet with Toilet paper, until it overflows! Then get back to your seat before it starts leaking out into the hallway! If you can, make it look like someone else did it!


Seto: Alright.....*Goes off into the back of the plane*


*In the bathroom*


Seto: Lets see....Toilet Paper....tampons.....magazines....soap dispensers.....Condoms?!? Oh well...*Starts throwing everything in and flushing while doing it* Yea! *Rips the Soap Duspenser off the wall and chucks it in and flushes one more time* That oughta do it....*Walks out of the bathroom just as a steward is walking in*


Steward: Wha...what the?!? Oh, you are going DOWN man!!!! Prepare for a third degree ass kickin'! *Procedes to beat the snot out of Seto*


Seto: Ah! Noooo! That hurts! Great Bowls of Pasta! My legs don't bend that way! YAAAAGGGHHH! Mokuba! Help me!!!!!! Owies! Son of a-Ahhhhh!


*Back in first class...did I mention they were riding in first class?*


Seto: *Comes rolling in like a pretzel, unconcious, bloodey, and unconcious*


Mokuba:......looks like he loses.....


Isis: Of coarse he does.........Um, I meen, oh! Thats such a surprise! <_< >_>...


Yami: So...he can't ask anyone, who asks now?


Isis: The person sitting next to him! Mokuba!


Mokuba: Ok! I choose you, Pikachu!


Pikachu: Pika Pi? *Blows up*


Mokuba: Ok...I choose Mai!


Mai: I pick Bother.


Mokuba: Ok, I want you to go and flash all of those people your boobs!


Mai:...What? You perverted little-


Isis: You agreed to play so do it or else you will face the JuJu punishment...it won't be pretty.


Mai: Fine! *Goes off and flashes a Stewardess*


Stewardess: I have HAD eNOUGH of YOU PEOPLE! *Smacks Mai with a fish five times and then puts her head in the toilet giving her very many swirlies, then procedes to slap her with a shoe, and lastly curls Mai into a ball, and throws her down the hall*


Mokuba: Those Stewardesses are scaring me...


Isis: Mai is out! So.....now it's Anzu's turn to ask someone!


Anzu: Ok...Isis!


Isis: I choose Mischiefe!


Anzu: I want you to go and put glue on the Stewardesses rest chairs!


Isis: Ok! *Walks off to the back of the Plane*


Stewardess: Hey! What do you think your doing? I know what you kids are up to! You are NOT playing anymore practical jokes on us!


Isis: But if I don't, I'll face JuJu punishment!


Stewardess: I don't care!


Isis: But you don't understand- *Starts babbling on, while using her mind to put glue on the Stewardesses chairs* -....and thats why we have war!


Stwardess: What? Oh well, I'm not going to bother with you! I'm sitting down. *Sits down on the glue* Whats this? AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!


Isis: ^_^ *Runs away giddily*


*The chair suddenly goes flying down the hall dripping with bloode*


Stewardess: *Bleeding from her backside* I'm not going to take this anymore!!! No more!!! *Rips the Plane door open* Ahahahaha! *Lights herself on fire and throws herself out of the open doorway*


All on Plane: Ahhhhhh! We're gonna die!


*In the cargo bay where Malik is Straight Jacketed*


Malik: *Wakes up* Hmmmmm? I here screaming.....and I'M not causing it?!?! *Rips the straight jacket off* I MUST kill them all!!!!


*Charges off to the door out of the cargo bay and opens it*


Malik: Holy Crap! The door is open! *Runs over to it and puts a parachute on* Haha.....wait, first things first...*Charges to the front of the plane without Isis noticing him because she's stupid, and walks into the cockpit...hehe...cockpit....*


Pilot: What the hell? Get out!


Co - Pilot: Well if THAT'S the way your gonna be, fine! We can call OFF the wedding!


Pilot: Not you, snuccems! I was talking to that bad man!


Malik: Rawr! *murders the pilot and Co - Pilot* Now then. *Grabs a cup of Coffee and then charges back to the open door and rips it off it's hinges* Later losers!!! *Burns all other parachutes on board and then uses the door as a sky board* Ahahahahahahahaha! *Jumps out*


Isis: Why that no good peanut pinching snukky head!


Anzu: Snukky head?


Isis: Silence! This plane is about to crash because the pilots are both dead!


All: ......


Isis: Well? Scream and Riot!


All: Ahhhhhh!!!! *Start screaming and running around the plane, knowcking over several things*


Isis: Now! Calm down all of you!!! I will save you! For I am ISIS!!!!


Seto: No, YOU silence! I know how to fly a plane! I'LL save us! *Walks into the cockpit*.....*Comes back out looking like he saw the grim reeper* Th-Th-th-th-.....th-the-theres dead people in there!


Isis: And?


Seto: I'm TERRIFIED of dead people! NOOOOOO!!! *Starts rocking back and forth* Please mommy...don't hit me! PLEASE DON'T HIT ME!!! NOOOOO!!! DON'T ABANDON ME HERE!!!!


Shizuka: SOMEbody has a tramaued childhood....


Mokuba: He never talks about the days before adoption with me.....everytime I bring up our original parents he just runs off to his room and cries like a baby.


Jou: Can I get that in writing?


Seto: O_O *Rocking back and forth completely oblivious to everything around him...*


Isis: Can anyone ELSE fly a plane?


Marik: I can sister!


Isis: Silence I say! Now, can anyone here fly a plane?


Marik: But I can!


Isis: Nobody here? Really?


Marik: ;-; Sister!


Ryou: I can!


Isis: Great! Thanks Ryou! Your a hero, unlike a certain BROTHER I know!


Marik: I hate you!!! *Cries*


Voltron: There there.


Marik: Shut up! What do you know? Your a robot!!!


Voltron: *Sadly disapears*


Ryou: *Goes off to fly the plane even though there alredy within 100 feet of the ground now* Now lets see, I think I press this red button here, then turn this flittery rod, and then everything works!


*The plane magically uprights itself and flies safely to the Hawaii airport*


*Everybody gets off the plane, Mokuba dragging Seto behind him*


Marik: Yay! We're in Hawaii!


Jou: The vacation I've quested for, for so long, is here!!!


Isis: So...which hotel are we staying in?


Authors Note: Thats for ME to know and for Kaiba to find out! I'm such a jerk! Anycow, bring me wine! I shall require it to finish the story...now, tune in next time to find out which hotel these kwazy people will stay in! And then some other junk will happen! The fan mail will soon be pouring in...yesh.....anycow, later! Read and Review!


Yami: And remeber to say no to drugs! They killed my father....and raped my mother...


O-O Ok....