Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ *Chapter 4* ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

*Chapter 4*

As soon as the butler carried the sleeping

Mokuba up the stairs, Kaiba gave Bakura

A tour of his beautiful mansion. "Its really beautiful, I wish I could live in a place like this!" said Ryou happily and amazed by the beauty of it.

"You can stay here as long as you like," said Kaiba to Bakura showing much affection.

"Oh I dunno…." Said Bakura fidgeting with his fingers nervously.

"Sure you do, or is it that your parents won't let you?" said Kaiba wondering.

"Oh well see my mom died when I was a baby and father, well he's an archeologist in Egypt and he's never hardly around except on holidays" said Ryou who sounded rejected like a stray dog abandoned by his owners.

"I'm sorry about that," said Kaiba, who was really feeling sorry for the poor guy.

"Oh that's okay, I've grown quite used to it, being all alone I mean"

"Well remember what I said. You can stay here anytime you please."

"Arigatou Kaiba-kun" said Ryou nodding.

"Would you like to see my room, Bakura?" Kaiba said who rarely used Bakura's name in his conversation.

"Oh yes please" said Ryou as kind as he could and using manners.

"Very well, this way" said Kaiba leading the way up the stairs.

The stairs was carpeted with rich, red, velvet roll rug that went from the top of the stairs all the way down.

It looked as if it was from a castle and Ryou could even imagine there being a throne at the very top where Seto would set.

As they reached the top, Seto took a right - turn and came to a wooden door with a bronze/golden doorknob.

He than began to turn the handle to the doorknob, but then turned around and pointed to the left wing.

"That's Mokuba's room," said Kaiba just letting Bakura know.

"Oh Okay" said Ryou studying the door. It was a door painted white that had a hand drawn poster that read "Mokuba's room" on it and was bubble lettered and colored with the colors of the rainbow.

Kaiba then pushed the door opened. Inside was a canopy bed, a table that held a green lamp, a desk with a computer on it, a dresser, a oval shaped mirror, a closet, another door (probley the bathroom, Ryou thought), A large window that viewed the outside world, and a bookcase filled with all sorts of books Kaiba owned.

Ryou was rather fascinated.

Seto then ran in and jumped on the bed, acting like a 5- year old pleased that his mother bought him an ice-cream cone at one of their visits to the park.

Bakura stared not believing this sight he was seeing. Kaiba then began hopping up and down on the bed like a rabbit.

Bakura tried hard not to laugh, but at one point it just slipped out. Something than came to Bakura's mind. Earlier that day him and Seto were talking how immature Joey Wheeler was, but now Bakura saw how Seto was acting, well it made Joey Wheeler act like a grown mature man compared to Kaiba!

"C'mon lets have some fun!" said Seto in a joyance mood with a dazzling smile.

"Don't you think were a little old for this?" asked Bakura trying to hide away a happy little grin.

"Well yes, in a way. But might as not waste our childhood so lets spend it while it lasts. Besides no one will know except you and me!" Kaiba added.

"Oh I guess your right," said Ryou running in to join Kaiba, bouncing on the bed.

Bakura stopped when his knees was touching the side of the bed.

"What's wrong?" asked Kaiba trying to figure out why Bakura stopped.

"You sure we won't break it," said Ryou who was quite nervous.

"It shouldn't. Besides I'm rich, I'm sure I can get another one," said Seto getting impatient.

"Well okay," said Bakura with a little smile.

He then climbed upon the bed joining Seto. The two laced their fingers together, and hopped up and down till' they both fell, flat on their back laughing.

"I've never had such fun!" said both to each other almost laughing.

Something then sparked between the two. They both settled in a long gaze looking into each other's eyes. Ryou turned his head sideways towards the wall and gave a tomato pink blush.

When the blush faded from Ryou's face he turned back to face Seto.

But when he turned around…