Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ *Chapter 5* ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

*Chapter 5*

When Ryou turned around Kaiba was still in the same position, setting, and starring at Ryou.

"What?" Ryou asked, for he wanted to know what was so fascinating for Kaiba to be starring at him for so long.

"You're the most beautiful creature, I have ever seen," Kaiba said still starring straight at Ryou, but not showing any sign of a single blush.

Maybe Seto didn't blush, but Ryou sure enough did.

"Uh thanks…I guess," Ryou said still blushing.

"Have you ever had a kiss before," Kaiba said with just a little blush that was hardly noticeable.

"From a girl?" Ryou asked.

"Hmm… don't matter if it was a girl or guy," said Kaiba to Bakura.

"No…but a guy?!" said Bakura attentively.

Kaiba didn't speak, but put his right hand under Ryou's chin and leaned forward and gave him a tender kiss.

Ryou pulled away fast and ran towards the door.

"WAIT!" Kaiba said shouting.

"No, I only came over, cause you said you wouldn't tell Joey what I said!" said Ryou scared.

Seto rolled off the bed and walked towards Bakura in the doorway.

"Look I'm sorry, I'm just falling in love with you," said Kaiba explaining to Ryou.

"Really?" said Bakura putting away the vase he hid behind his back to hit Seto with if he tried any funny stuff.

"Yes, I am," said Seto embracing Ryou in his arms.

Ryou and Seto's mouth was just a few inches away, from sharing their first kiss together

When there was a knock at Kaiba's door.

"Master Seto," said the butler.

"Fuck!" said Kaiba outraged with the disturbance.

Seto walked towards the bedroom door and opened it.

"Ah, master Seto…" the butler said.

"Never fucking bother me again unless It's really damn important," said Kaiba

"Yes sir, but I do think its important, Mr. Kaiba sir," the butler said.

"Well what the hell is it?" said Kaiba getting very impatient.

"Master Mokuba gave me strict orders to come and tell you to come to him," the butler said to Seto.

"Hmph…very well" said Kaiba.

"Do you need anything else, sir?" the butler said not wishing Seto would wish for him to do anything.

"No, leave me," said to the butler with his back turned, but now facing Bakura.

"Yes sir," said the butler walking off.