Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ *Chapter 6* ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 6

After Seto dismissed the butler, and left Ryou to a shower (since Ryou decided to stay over), then he went to see what Mokuba wanted.

As Kaiba reached Mokuba's door, he opened it quietly and slid in, closing it behind him.

"Big brother?" Mokuba called out weakly.

"Yes, its me, I'm here. What did you want, and are you okay?" said Seto concerned for his younger brother.

"I just wanted to know who was the boy with the white hair that rode home with us. And yes big bro, I'm fine I just think I have a fever," said Mokuba with a little smile.

"Oh his name is Ryou Bakura and he's a friend of mine," said

Seto, then walked over to Mokuba, and put his cold hand upon his head.

"Mokuba you're burning up, I'm going to get you a cold cloth for you to put on your head!" said Seto and ran out of the room, heading for the bathroom.

Kaiba had more than five bathrooms in his house, but since he was in a rush he ran into the closest one to retrieve a washcloth.

He opened the door and went in....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh, get out!!!!!!!!!," screamed Bakura from the shower...naked.

Kaiba didn't come in on Bakura on purpose...he only went to the closest restroom and that one just happened to be the one Ryou was taking a shower in.

Seto ran out, but managed to grab a cloth, and close the door before the soap dish was flung at him.

Kaiba could hear the glass soap dish break and shatter as it hit the door. Seto was lucky that Ryou didn't see who is was when he came in, besides it wasn't Kaiba's fault that Ryou didn't lock the door.

Ryou ran out of the bathroom scared to death with a pink fuzzy towel wrapped around him.He ran up the stairs to his guest room and put on the Pajamas that Seto let him borrow from him.Ryou felt awkward in another boy's oversized Pajamas, but they were loose and comfortable and at least he wasn't in the nude no longer.

Meanwhile Kaiba had already taken care of Mokuba and headed up the stairs to check on Bakura, since he took his chances of going back into the bathroom again to see if Ryou was still showering.

Seto knocked at the guestroom's door.

"Who's there?" Bakura asked.

"Who do you think?" Kaiba replied.

"Oh, come in!" Ryou said opening up the door for Kaiba.

Bakura and Kaiba sat down together on the guest bed.

"You won't believe what happend,what some creep did!"Bakura began.

"What?" asked Kaiba putting on an act like he didn't know.

"Some senile creep walked in on me while I was showering!" screeched Bakura blushing.

"That's horrible, but I'm sure they didn't mean to," said Kaiba said with a smirk that Ryou didn't notice.

"Maybe not." said Ryou doing a backward forward roll, off the bed and into a pile of pillows.

Kaiba laughed and tackled Bakura. Eventually Ryou forgot about the whole thing, but Kaiba never told him it was him that walked in on him. The two boys played together and rejoiced the rest of the night playing games and telling each other secrets and sharing laughter. Finally the two got tired and decided it was time to retire. They said their goodnights and went to their separate rooms, waiting for what tomorrow would bring them.