Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Our Night Of Love ❯ Our Night Of Love ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This is my first piece of erotica, so please be gentle!

I'm basically taking up a challenge set up by fanfic author Elf. She's written an excellent romance work called 'Heart Of The Dragon Master'. I LOVED it! She is writing the sequel, 'The Dragon Blade'. I know it will be cool.

To Elf: Okay, here's your 'challenge'; so to speak. Sorry if it's not great, but it's my first shot at erotica! Hope you like it.

Oh, and please go read my first fic, 'A Simple Gesture'. It's for all you Mai/Joey fans! I'm also known as B-chan on fanfiction.net.

*********

Our Night Of Love

By Red Phoenix

***********

It started out as one kiss.

Then that kiss turned into many hot kisses.

I felt my body begin to burn. I was losing control. My lips became insistent. You became hotter in my arms.

Our hands wandered; exploring each other. I knew I wanted you.

I looked into your eyes and saw you wanted me.

We wanted this. We wanted each other.

We needed each other.

It was our first time; our first night of love. One night that would become many.

This night, we become one.

My beautiful angel.

You, my light to my darkness.

The room is shrouded in the darkness of night. The only light is the moon through the window, shining down and upon us as we lay on the bed.

All I know is you. You complete me; mind, heart and soul.

Now, we complete each other.

We become one body; one flesh.

Only you and I stir; our movements perfect and timeless. Movements as timeless as the sea.

The only sound is our voices mingling.

I hear you moan softly in my ear. Our hearts are louder than the thunder.

I lay my head to your chest to listen; such a beautiful sound.

It mingles with your cries, your moans.

I hear you whisper my name.

It is the sweetest music I have ever heard. Your moans, your cries, your whispers, your heartbeat. They are like music to me.

.

They are sounds of pleasure.

I am moaning with you; the music of our love.

I never dreamed I'd feel love.

Never expected it.

Never wanted it.

Then you came.

You made me dream; you made me hope; you made me feel; you made me live.

You helped me love.

You begin to gasp; I knew what to expect.

I look into your beautiful eyes.

Eyes a beautiful green; eyes that glittered in the wan light. Your long, auburn hair is spread around on the pillows.

You are so beautiful.

"Se-" you try to say my name. You can't; your breath comes too short.

I smirk slightly; knowing I am pleasing you. I raise my hips…and sink deeper into your soul.

"Ah!" You cry out in surprise and ecstasy. I feel your legs tighten around me. You hold me closer to you. My hands meet yours.

Our eyes lock.

Your lips part. You are almost gasping; it's difficult, for you are so short of air as we keep in time.

Then you say the cherished words.

"I love you, Seto."

My heart beats faster; if that's possible. I stare into your eyes. I am speechless. I know what I should say in turn, but my voice won't work.

I start to gasp.

I feel you arch against me. Your hips rise off the bed. I throw back my head as the wave of ecstasy hits us both. Everything fades away at that moment of connection. I swear I saw heaven.

We cry out together.

Our bodies shudder. I feel my moment of release inside you. You belong to me.

We collapse to the bed. I hear you trying to catch your breath. I wrap my arms around you. I feel the sweat on your soft skin as I hold you close to me. Your head falls to my chest and I know you are listening to my still-racing heart.

I close my eyes and savor the feel of you. I feel a slightly smug satisfaction knowing that you are now mine.

I can hear your breathing slow, until it seems your almost asleep. I hold you closer to me and bury my face in you sweat dampened hair and breath you in as I close my eyes to join you in slumber.

Before I do, I whisper back the cherished phrase that you said to me in our moments of passion. Before I drift off to sleep and wake up in the morning with you in my arms. I have to say this; I know I don't say it much, but when I do, I mean it with all my heart and soul.

"I love you, Serenity."

*******

:::fans herself::: WHEW!

Okay, this should (hopefully) satisfy all you fans out there that have yet to find a romantic erotic story about Seto Kaiba and Serenity Wheeler. There are precious few Seto/Serenity fics out there, and even fewer that are written well enough and are worth the time to read! Even fewer are Yugi/Tèa fics. Lots of Mai/Joey fics, though.

It was meant to be more of a poem, but it came out like this. Then again, this is only the second fanfic I've ever posted and the first erotica I've ever completed (I have others in the works; most all of them 'Sailor Moon'). Sorry if it's not great; then again, it's my first one, so please go easy on me.

The CRAZY and BEAUTIFUL,

Red Phoenix (AKA B-chan)