Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Out My Window ❯ Little Mokuba ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Little Mokuba

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! Everyone! Await my arrival again!!!! This is my continuation of OUT MY WINDOW!!!! Sorry if I seem sugar high. I spent all night reading fan fics and didn't get a wink of sleep.

Disclaimer: For the last time! I do not own Yugioh or a FERARI!!! But I am soon to own the whole world!!!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

____________________________

They twisted around to see a man, dressed in sackcloth, shoulder and arm armor, and greasy black hair tied behind his back. (hmmmmmm sounds familar. I think it might be Snape off of Harry Potter! not. :-P)

" You! You are the one who shot Yugi!!!!! You are Yagon!"

" Better not mention me by name. It might be dangerous."

" You %$@#^$*#&@&, baka!" Seto swore, making Yagon fume.

" Watch your tounge there Kaiba."

" You will pay for what you did to Yugi!!!" Seto said, jabbing his middle finger toward Mr. Greasy. He gave a harsh laugh.

" I thought the poor boy was your enemy, Kaiba boy," (oh ****! I got Yagon talking like Pegasus now!)

" Right now my only enemy is you and your ***.

" I do feel sorry for Yugi.."

" You are the one who shot him!!!"

" I mean, with his grandfather gone..."

" Shut up!"

" Oh, I'm being silly aren't I? I did Yugi a favor, a good one at that. He'll be joining his pathetic grandfather of his soon."

" SILENCE!!" Seto yelled.

" Sticking up for him? Then you shall die as well. No, scratch that... you will die as planned. By why wait to kill you? You shall see why I wait Kaiba," Yagon said, snapping two gnarled fingers together.

Behind them, approached a man, a very large man, carring someone in a very uncomfortable postion.

" Let me go you crazy goon!!! Get your filthy hands off of me!"

" MOKUBA!" Seto exclaimed.

" Seto! Big brother! Help me! Help me! They captured me! They are using me to reel you in Seto! And he is not Yagon! His name is..." but little Mokuba was cut short as the man squeezed him hard.

Seto started to go toward Mokuba, when Yagon interupted him in doinmg so, " If you take one step closer toward the boy, you shall die on impact..." he cocked his gun, " I am sure you would go to any lengths to free Mokuba. But I am holding him prisnor for one particular reason. Do you not know that reason?"

" What..." Seto snarled, as tears started to form in Mokuba's eyes.

" The reason is you, Kaiba. I am doing this to make you weaker."

" Better not shout out ya stratagies," Joey yelled, going forward to give Yagon a big punch in the gut. Yagon put out his hand to stop Joey, making an invisible barrier that Joey could not penatrate.

" Fool, mindless loon.... you do not know the capabilities of my power. That prison that I escaped from had a concrete wall around the camp 10 feet thick and 15 feet high. They found me missing the next morning, a huge gaping hole in the concrete. Burning. And scorching."

" Just give Kaiba his brother back!!!" Tristan yelled, teeth clenched.

" Yes. I will do anything. Just spare Mokuba. Don't kill him. Let him free and kill me," Kaiba said.

" BIG BROTHER! No Seto! He isn't a man of his word! He will kill you and me! Don't big brother!"

" Fine. Our meeting is over. Good-bye Seto Kaiba," Yagon said, and in a flash, the were gone. Yagon, the other man, and most importantly, Mokuba.

" MOKUBA!!!"

Seto and the others ran through the twisted alleys, trying to find where Yagon had taken Mokuba. They reached a street.

Seto swore. Tristan noticed something out of the corner of his eye.

Ryou and a frantic Tea were running toward them, and fast. When they caught up with Joey, Tristan, and Seto, Tea said something they would never forget. A few sentences were about to change their life forever.

" He's... he's gone. Just ten minutes ago. He's dead, Yugi's dead."

_______________

Left it at a cliffie again!! And i am not a killer. :-P