Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Out My Window ❯ Uhhhhh....... ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Search

Disclaimer- Don't own Yu-gi-oh. don't own Ferari.

The shots had stopped. Seto Kaiba stumbled over to Yugi.

" Yugi!" Kaiba gasped, picking up the tri-colored hair boy. He had to get him to a hospital before the assassins came back. He shifted Yugi into a comfortable postion in his arms.

What could he do now? Run. He ran faster than he ever had before. Yugi shuddered in Seto's arms.

------halfway in Joey's TRistan's and Tea's POV--------

" To tell ya da truth, I have a baad felling about dis," Joey said, panting.

" What do you mean?" Tea asked.

" Just look who's comin' dis way."

To the three's horror, they saw Seto Kaiba running toward them with Yugi in his arms.

" Holy ****! What the hell happened to Yugi?" Tristan called out to Seto. But Seto didn't answer. He ran past the three of them to the hospital. Joey, Tristan, and Tea followed.

By the time the three got there, they saw Seto standing, empty-handed and blood soaked, in front of the sign-in counter thingy.

" Kaiba, what happened?"

Silence.

" What happened to Yug?"

More silence.

" What the hell happened?!"

Seto shuddered, still silence when...

" Hey guys! I saw you running toward here so I followed."

" BAKURA!" Joey, Tristan, and Tea exclaimed at once.

" What are you three doing here anyway?" Ryou asked.

" That is what we are trying to find out." said Tristan, jabbing his thumb back at Seto.

Kaiba pursed his lips, " He was shot," he said, barely above a whisper.

" What!" Tea screamed

" He... he was shot," Seto repeated quietly.

" How?!"

" By who?"

" I'm not sure really," Seto said quietly, " All I know is that they were the assassins a girl told us about. I... I knew one of them."

" Who the hell was that idiot?" Tristan asked determinly.

" His.. his name was Yagon. At least I think it is. He is an escaped convict from somewhere near India. I had no idea he was part off this assassin thing over here in Domino. The news said he was a prodigy."

" I don't give a hoot if he is was a prodigy or not. Let's go kick his ass," Joey said, wide-eyed and terrified. Tea had her hands over her mouth, giving silent cries. Tristan and Ryou looked at their feet.

" I'll go with you two," Tristan said, " just so you two won't cut each others head off."

" I'll stay here with Tea," Ryou remarked.

" Why? Your a guy! You need to kick butt with the rest of us!"

" Well," Ryou said, " just to make sure that Tea will be alright. She be needing someone to lean on, with someone to lean on."

" Thanks, Bakura," Tea muttered through her tears. The other three left and went to the alley where Seto saw the assassins last. Joey flinched when he saw the blood on the brick wall.

" That isn't... is it?"

Seto just glared at him as they continued through twisting alleys until they heard a voice behind them. A cold, chilling voice.

---------------------------

Sorry it was so short. I'll continue in about an hour. I need to eat something and get the AM Radio song by Everclear out of my head. R&R.