Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Out My Window ❯ The Coming of the Assassins ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Out My Window

Chapter 2

The Coming of the Assassins

Yea! Thanks for reviewing! At the end of this chapter I'll praise everyone who reviewed. In this chapter you might kill me, but please hold back. I'm not a killer. Don't sue.

Disclaimer: Don't own Yu-gi-oh and I do not own 88 billion dollars. If there is anyone to sue, sue Bill Gates. He is the computer guy and I love him for that, but he could buy Feraris for all of Missouri and still have 44 billion dollars left. ^_____^

Lets get on with the story. Sorry it took so long though. I had a little trouble with it.

_________________________________

There was a funny ringing to Yugi's ears. A continuous BLEEP noise was pounding his ears so hard that he thought his ears would burst. He leaned against the Turtle Game Shop's wall and thought. He thought about his friends, the teen, and the assassins she had mentioned.

Were they real? The assassins? Or was the girl pulling his leg? Yugi shook his head as the ringing finally began to die down. Somehow Yugi thought the assassins really did exist, and they were blood-thirsty murders. He shuddered at the thought.

// Yugi?//

Yugi jumped causing him to slip off his feet. Yami had startled him.

/ Yes?/ Yugi asked him hastily, already regreting he asked it that way.

// Yugi, what is wrong?// Yami asked. Yugi's anger flared.

/ You ask me how I feel? You were inside the puzzle! You know Yami. You know./

// Yes I do know. But we have been through Duelist Kingdom together. We dueled Pegasus and won. And the fire. WE both survived Malik's ( he rules) grasp.// Yami pointed out.

/ Yes, I am aware of that. But this is different./

// But by how much Yugi? How do you know the full truth?//

/.../

// Yugi...//

But Yugi had cut off their connection, going to his room and locking the door, knowing he could not block out Yami in any physical way. But he wasn't trying to lock him out anyway. He turned to lie down when something caught his eye.

His... his window. Again the blood was there. But what Yugi saw was more than he could handle. The blood spelled out: YOUR NEXT YUGI.

He let out a horrified yelp as he tried to wipe it away with his sleeve. The message came back. And so did the ringing of his ears.

Yuig closed his eyes tightly, his hand still on the window. He was breathing hard.

' No! It... it is only a dream!' he thought to himself, shutting his eyes. He felt the blood run onto his hand and as the ringing became louder, and as his heart beating rapidly.

' I won't let this be real! I cannot!' he cried. He felt blood oozing between his fingers. His ears popped. And he could of swore his heart skipped five beats at a time.

' NO! This is just a figure of my imagination! It is not real!' Then it all stopped. He opened his eyes. The blood was gone from his hand, and from the window. His heart rate stopped skipping beats, although Yugi's adrenaline had made it skyrocket anyhow. The ringing was still there, but it had ceased. Yugi breathed a sigh of relief.

Two Days Later.

" Man... it had to be today. It just had ta be today."

" What?"

" Monday, duh. You gots your brain in backwards."

" You want to run that by me again?"

" Sure, Ya gots your..."

" Enough guys!" Tea finally breaking the conversation between Joey and Tristan, " plus, where is Yugi?"

Joey staightened up, " You're right Tea. Let's go find him. I'll miss da first part o school."

They tried the game shop, only to find that it was locked.

" Crap! Where could Yugi be?" Joey yelled, Tea trying to hush him, " Hey, Tea, no offense, but I don't really care if I draw attention to myself.

Tea snorted as they continued searching for Yugi.

Yugi Motoh was walking the long way to school. If there was a long way that is. He didn't really want to go to school today. Yami had bugged him about Saturday for the whole thing that happened. He kept breaking their connection, mumbling about 5,00 year old pharohs.

But today he had his mind wide open, where Yami could read his every thought. And Yugi planned to keep it that way.

He was walking past an alley when he heard movement. He stopped dead in his tracks and backtracked his way to the alley he had just passed. Yugi was shocked by what he saw at the dumpster.

" Kaiba? Is that you?"

Seto Kaiba ( he rules to!) looked up from his sitting postion and cringed, " Hello Yugi," he stated rather dully.

" What are you doing here?"

" Trying to escape."

" Escape? Form what?

Seto shifted, " From myself I guess."

" I know what you mean, Kaiba."

Seto looked up at Yugi, " Have they been stalking you to?"

" If you mean the assassins and the hallutionations, then I agree whole- heartedly." Yugi said as Seto cringed.

" You always agree with your heart."

" But lately I haven't. I can't even agree with myself."

Then they paused. Yugi's hair on the back of his neck stood on end as well as Seto's.

Then, suddenly, shots rang out. Yugi and Seto ducked behind the dumpster. Three scorching holes appeared in the back side off the trash can so they rolled over from out of behind the trash can when Yugi saw him. A man in black sackcloth with arm and shoulder armor with his hair tied behind his back, was aiming his gun right toward Seto Kaiba.

" Kaiba!" Yugi screamed, scrambling over to Seto and pushing him out of the way, receiving the bullet nearly square in the chest. Yugi staggered to the brick wall, collapsing, with blood gushing from the wound, staining his clothes.

" Yugi!" Seto screamed bloody-murder, " YUGI!!!"

_________________________

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yep. I left it at a cliffie again. Hard to believe I dreamed this. Oh yeah, and I thank:

Jadesaber: Well, now you know where I am going with this. Don't kill me for doing this to Yugi, I'm not done with the story.

petite_angel: I will keep going, but my grandpa is going on a three month vacation, and he is the only one with the internet. So he is canceling the connection Monday. Sorry, I'll get as much in as possible. :P

R&R PLEEZ!!!!