Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Random stuff ❯ A fate worse then death. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Emily: " Yo peeps! I was watching t.v. And got inspired to right another fan fiction!"

Yami Emily: "You are SO stupid. How the hell can you get inspired from a `Tidy cats' commercial?"

Emily: "HEY! I like that one. It's so funny that fat cat with the lampshade "Where'd everybody go?" THAT'S HISTARICUL!!"

Yami Emily: "Riiiggghhhtttt… < tries quietly to edge herself away>

Emily: "Oh no you don't! Im making YOU do it."

Yami Emily: "shitmatte." Sigh. < takes out piece of paper.> " `Emily does not own

Yu-gi-oh! Or any of it's characters, Joey's cuteness, stupid annoying Anzu, ect. Ect. Ect. Nor does she own tidy cats.

Emily " damn. Well, ON TO THE FICCIE!" ^_^

/…/ Ryou mindlink

//….// Bakura minklink

( Bakura is Yami Bakura so there!)

------__-------__------__------__------__------__------__------_ _------__------__------__------

I sighed as I scrubbed at a dish. I hated this. I hated cleaning.

/ I HATE EVERYTHING!!/

// Good for you hikari.//

/ Did I just say that in my head?/

//Yes you idiot. You do think in your head//

"Damn." `Everyday I act stupider torwds my Yami. HE even thinks I'm an idiot' I thought as I set down the plate and picked up a gigantic pan. Poor, poor pan.

" STUPID PAN!! WHY THE HELL DID I HAVE TO HAVE EGGS??" I screamed throwing the pan on the floor only to have it land on my foot.

"OOOWWWW! Daammnnnn itttt…" I screamed at myself. Looking out the window, I saw some people from down the street. They quickly ran. No thanks to my counterpart, they already THOUGHT I was crazy…

I sweatdroped.

Turning my anger back on the pan I picked it up. " Why cant I not eat? It'd be one less chore to do…"

// you'd starve you idiot//

" Damn it."

// Mental note: `buy dish washer'//

/ Mental note: give Bakura a MENTAL KICK IN THE ASS!/

//….//

" I THOUGHT SO!" I screamed at myself, earning another fear full look from the people on the street.

" TAKE A PICTURE IT'LL LAST LONGER!!" I shouted, making most walk away except for a stupid boy who did so before quickly running off.

" I hope he goes to hell." I mumbled to myself, as my Yami materialized beside me.

" Aawwwwww… your becoming such a spinning image of myself… he said as he pinched my cheek. " Yes you are! YES YOU ARE!" He said in one of those annoying voices you only hear on that ra damned `Barney'.

" And I hope you go with him." I said, slipping a loose piece of my hair behind my ear before setting down the pan and heading to the living room to watch my program.

" What are we watching this time hikari? ` The nature channel'? He said with a scowl.

" Shut up Bakura. We are just so happening to watch a horror movie. < I shuddered>

`The things I do for Bakura…' I thought flipping thru the channels.

" Ahh… here it is Bakura." I said stopping at channel 27.

We waited. And waited…and waited. Then it happened. That annoying T.V. voice came on.

" Freddy Vs. Jason…"

" Yes, yes??!??" The tomb robber asked Franticly, sitting at the edge of his seat.

" Is canceled…"

" NOOOO!" He screamed dropping to his knees. And shaking the t.v. violently.

" PLAY MY MOVIE!! PLAY FREDDY VS. JASON!! I COMMAND YOU TO!!"

"Uh…Bakura? I don't think its going to listen…" I said. ` thank ra…I hate scary movies'

" I know." He said letting his head fall on the screen. " just that faint glimmer of hope…"

He was interrupted by something more frightening. More frightening then his movie.

" `Fun, fun, fun' will now replace the saterday night movies. Enjoy. He said with what sounded like dread in his voice.

"Please… gods no… anything but this…"

Anzu's gigantic head suddenly appeared on the t.v. screen.

"HEY EVERYBODY!! I JUST LOVE BEING ON ABC! I KNOW! LETS SING THE A,B,C, SONG!!!

"AGGHHHHH!!" Bakura suddenly shot up and was running around in a blind panic.

" RYOU!! RYOU WHERES THE REMOTE???!!???"

" AGGGHHHH! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW??!!" ` PLEASE! PUT ON THAT MOVIE!!'

" A B C D E F … H I J K L M N O P… Q R S… T U V… W X…Y AND Z…"

Seto: " sorry, but I have to interrupt. WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF THIS FIC. ???!!???

Emily: "I SAID it was going to be all random! Its fun that way!!"

Yami Emily: "well I say it was a load of crap"

Emily: " Thanx. I know its not that great as my others but,"

Yami Emily: " SHUT UP! FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR REVEIERS TIME! YOU TALK TO MUCH! GODS! Well if you liked my hikari's stupid fan fiction, please review. And she will continue. Good day. Now was that so hard?

Emily: " Shut up."

Emily