Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Irony ❯ Home ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Jade: Damn..I've gotta start updating sooner...sorry for the excruciatingly long wait people! Been so tied up with school. HOME WORK IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, on with the story. And this will be the last chapter, just so you know.

8.) Home

****************

Well.I'm back here again. I hate this place. "Home" was never the word for this vicinity of bloodstained walls and carpet that had been painted over and replaced. Countless things always being broken and never a moment of silence. I don't want to be here. But hopefully now, I won't ever have to come back.

"Joey.are you ok?" I heard Seto's soft voice and it broke me from my thoughts. I just realized that I had been standing there for a while.

"Hm.yeah."

"You just kinda, stopped walking and started to stare." He said calmly.

"I just don't want to be here." I looked down at the ground.

"You have to do this Joey. You have to get away from him." He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "I'll be with you every step of the way. I won't let him hurt you again."

"I know.let's just get this over with."

We walked up to the door and I stopped, took a deep breath and turned the handle of the door. I opened it carefully, peeking around the door to see if he was here. I sighed in relief as I didn't see anyone. I walked in the door.

"Oh thank god he's not home."

"Or so ya think you little shit! Were the hell have you been!" he screamed at me as he hit me hard in the side of my face. I fell back, hitting the ground hard.

"That's nowhere of your concern," Seto said his voice so cold that it would send shivers down the backs of the bravest men.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"That's none of your concern either," he said as he swung at my father, knocking him to the ground. "We'll be taking Joey's belongings and leaving. You're never seeing your son again and if you try, I'll have you arrested for child abuse and trespassing on my property." "Who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that you asshole! You ain't the boy no where!" my father screamed. He jumped up and went to hit Seto.

"Fool," Seto said as he hit my dad in the gut, knocking him out. "Get your stuff Joey. We'll be leaving now."

"O-Ok," I stammered out. He helped me up and I looked at the crumpled form of my father laying on the floor. I looked away and started to head for my room.

Seto followed me. "You don't really have much do you?" he said as he examined my almost bare room.

"No, I was never allowed to. My father would just break or throw it away," I said as I was collecting what little clothes and belongings I had. I picked up a bag and placed everything in there and took one last look at the room before walking back out the door.

We walked back through the front door, steeping over my unconscious father and walked back to the car. We got in and drove off.

"You're free Joey. You'll never have to go back there again. You'll never be harmed again," Seto said softly as he pulled me close to him in the back seat of the limo.

Free. Finally after so long can I sleep in peace. No more pain and anguish. No more blood spilled. Just peace and being with the one I love. I couldn't have asked for a better release from my harsh reality than being with Seto. My savior, my in all this darkness that has been every so prominent in my life. Now it's all gone and I thank you.

"I love you Seto. You've given me so much more than I've ever had," I said as I cuddled into him.

"I love you too Joey. You'll never be hurt again as long as I'm around. I'll protect you with my life and soul my sweet angel," Seto said softly and lovingly as he held me close to him.

I'm going to be so happy with him and a life without my father. No more pain. No more sweet irony.

~End~

******************

Jade: Well! There it is. Done finally after so long. I hope you all liked it! Now I've just gotta finish my other fic..-_-`