Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Irony ❯ Getting Ready ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Jade: Ok....after a really long time, I finally got the time to do this. Very sorry I couldn't get it done sooner....but we've been really busy at work and currently my mom is in the hospital... ;_; Anyway...here's the chapter.

7.)Getting Ready

****************

An hour later, we were sitting down at the table for dinner....something I havn't done in a long time. His dining room was of coarse...huge like the rest of the house. It was more like a palace than anything...I felt like I was eating with royalty.

"Joey? What are you staring at?" Kaiba said. I just looked up and stared at his deep blue eyes. He looked away quickly.

I giggled....ok...great...now I'm giggling at him.........hmmm...thoughts.......let's have some fun with this odd situation. "Oh I was just staring into you're beautiful blue eyes seto love." I said with a rather suductive smile on my face. His eyes practically popped out of his head and I swear if he was and redder he'd make a tamato look black.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!" he shrieked, obviously surprised.

I just laughed, stood up, and walked over to him. He just watched me come towards him. I leaned down to where my face was inches from his. "As if you didn't like it..." I said and did a small little lick on the tip of his nose. One of those little affectionate ones. I didn't think it was possible for him to get any redder.

He got up abruptly. "Igottagotothebathroom," he said as quickly as he could and ran out of the room. I just smiled and laughed.

I walked out the room after about five minutes figuring he wasn't coming back any time soon. "God this place is so big...I don't see how he remembers where everthing is." I decided on going to find his room. I walked up a bunch of stairs and opened various doors before finding it. I walked in and flopped down on the bed. It was so comfy...softer than anything I'd ever been in. I fell asleep immediatly.

************

I woke up to a low humming sound. I looked around groggily. I'd only been asleep for and hour. Now where was that noise coming from? I got up and walked towards a door I assumed lead to the bathroom. I was right. The door was cracked so I figured I'd check it out. Like the rest of the house, it was huge and I swear the tub was the size of a small pool. It was in the ground too.

Then I saw him. He was sitting there, his chest was barely out of the water, his eyes were shut and his back was turned to me. I guess he hadn't heard me come in. I took of my shoes and socks, rolled my pants up and took at my shirt, predicting he might try and drown me when I went over to him.

I quietly walked over to him...and blushed. He wasn't weren't anything....well duh.......stupid Joey, he's in a bathtub, of coarse he's not going to be wearing anything....He had a very nice body......grr.....ok stop thinking about it, you're gonna end up drooling Joey!!!!!!! I yelled at myself.

I leaned down and put my arms around his shoulders. I swear he jumped out of his skin. He definatly wasn't expecting me to come in here. Sure enough I was thrown over his shoulder into the tub.

"JOEY!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Sorry...." I said rubbing my eyes. He just stood there, a shocked look on his face. "You're gonna have to get used to me being around here anyway." I looked up at him with cute puppy dog eyes. Apparently I looked cute to him sitting there drenched with huge eyes because he just melted.

He sighed and calmed down, turnging back to his original color. "You're too cute for your own good." He said pulling me over to him. "Why don't you take the rest of your clothes off. I feel a little funny sitting here with less on than you."

I blushed. "Ok....didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I said taking off the rest of my clothes. He pulled me back over to him and held me. I blushed more.

We sat there for a few minutes and then he moved away from me for a minute and then started to wash my back.

"What are you doing?" I asked a little surprised.

"Washing you," he said calmly.

"Ok...." I said blushing.

He finished my back and moved to my chest. I made a small gasp. He laughed, pulling me close to him. His hands began to roam all over my body, washing me and teasing me at the same time....he's such a sadistic bastard...but I can't say I didn't like it.

"Does my puppy like that?" he asked in that damned sexy voice of his.

"Of coarse I do..." I said and let out a small moan as his hand lightly touched my member.

He looked at me and smiled. "Ok...time to get out pup."

"Why do you torture me?"

"Because it's fun," he said with a grin on his face.

"Sadistic bastard."

"I know..."

With that, we got out of the tub and got dressed. Once we were ready to go, we headed for my former home....

**************

Jade: Well there it is. Hope you enjoy. And again, sorry it took so long.