Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Irony ❯ Living ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Jade: Well..sorry for the long wait you guys! ;_; But I've been really busy, going through alot of stupid paperwork for this job I'm getting...anyway, here's another chapter.

6.) Living.

***********

I just stood there in Kaiba's arms...they were so inviting. So warm and caring...I almost didn't believe it. I mean, of coarse I liked it, and I had been wanting this, but....I just thought he hated me. I guess I'm just surprised. After all, it's not everyday that Kaiba is nice to someone....actually it's never. Except for when it comes to his little brother.

"Joey?" His voice broke my thoughts.

"Yes Seto?" I said looking up at him.

"What are you going to do about him..."

I looked down to the side. "I really don't know...none of the others know and I have no where to go."

"Yes you do."

"Huh? What do ya' mean? Nobody 'ill want to take me in...or want me."

He lifted my head to look at him, "I do. You can stay here. Away from your father."

"Huh?...really?" I looked up at him. He was being so kind.

"Yes puppy. You can stay here and I'll take care of you."

I smiled at him. It would be nice to get away from my father. "OK...I'll stay with you. But I'll have to go get my stuff...not that there's much of it."

"Then it's settled. You'll be moved in by tomarrow."

**************

Jade: Sorry it was short but I'm really busy and I'm lucky I even got this done. Gomen!!!!

Top of Form

Bottom of Form