Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ the london werewolf ❯ chapter five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter five: secret revealed

"I'm sorry I guess he's nerves" "I know you can go up the stairs and go to he's room" o.k. go up and turn right then go straight then make a left and there you are.oookkk so was it a right first or a left . "I think it was a left ok when they finally got to ryou's room after 4 different turns I think he should have got a room that was closer to the stairs they knocked and were greeted by a voice that said "go away!" "Come on ryou let us in "no" came the answer." fine then I'll break the door down" then they heard a growl then a sigh then ryou finally opened the door" what do you want"! Red eyes met brown "we wanted to talk that's all. "I don't know" "please" "fine come on in". They stepped into the room that had shelves and shelves of books "wow… you must like to read" yes was the answer "wow a big bed" " yes so what did you want to talk about?" "Well yugi said I saw you in the bathroom at school and was wondering why do you wear contacts" "because I have bad eye sight" "oh I though it was to hide your red eyes" "no" then he looked at the clock and started to panic. "I think you should leave now" "why?" Because I have work to do. "Ok well see you tomorrow." "Alright bye." "Good their gone! Oh no it's a full moon to night!" then were there used to be a boy was now a white wolf with red eyes. Then he let out a mighty howl.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%