Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ the london werewolf ❯ chapter four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter four

Yugi went out of the bathroom to go after him . on the way he found joey and them . it was time that school ended and he told them what he saw, they were shocked . joey said I knew he was a freak !. I know lets go ask the teacher if she knows were he lives . yugi said yeah ok said tea you guys in yugi asked pointing to joey and tristan I don't know yugi come on it'll be great fine we'll go just to make sure your alright . so they went back to their homeroom class and asked if she knew were ryou lived she said sure its on this little white piece of paper . thanks they said as they left to go find ryou's house "wow he lives far from school" yugi said " yeah how the hell does he get to school on time" " I don't know" well here we are 666 dead end drive " wow its big ok I guess we knock so he did and the door poened to reaval a man with dark blue hair and black glasses . hello how may I help you . we're looking for a ryou bakura have you seen him . yes he's inside the house come on in . when they got in the house it was dark. Then the man said I'll get him so he walked to stand on the first step of the stairs and yelled ryou!!! " yes" was the answer he got come down here . "ok" then they heard footsteps and when they saw him tea gasped you were right yugi and when ryou saw them he ran back up to he's room and slamed the door .

If I don't get five reviews then there well be no more story Yugi: no more story you guys better review for I fear the worsed.