Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Love Triangle ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Love Triangle

Chapter # 1

(Disclaimer:Sadly I don't own any of the Yugioh characters that will appear in this fanfic- Yugi, Jeoy, Tristin, Tea And Bakura - sometimes called Ryou but not often- I do hold claim to:the characters Aurora and Athena. Warning: The narrator changes don't get confused. Also note:Yami has his own body, he is not in spirit form)

Hi, I'm Aurora and I have a story to tell you on how I got my boy friend, my friends Yugi, Yami Tea and Ryou, oops! I mean Bakura will help fill, in the blank spots, in fact most of the story will be told by them!

I only know a little bit of what happened. Well any way here goes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It all started on a Sunday afternoon. I was trying to pick out my outfit for Monday. (Duh School) When I herd a knock at the door. I sighed, thinking it was someone looking for my Mom.

"GREAT!" I said to myself "How am I going to find my outfit for tomorrow if I keep getting interrupted!" I had already answered the phone six times you see, so I was getting pretty annoyed!

"But then again" I thought, "I am all alone, so having some company for awhile might do me some good!" Man I'll tell you if I knew how true that statement was I would have broken the sound barrier running to that door! So any way I walked over to my door, which I can see over the top of because it's not a permanent one.

(It goes most of the way up then stops, then there's two feet to the top of the doorframe) Stuck my head out and called "Who is it?"

"It's us!" called one voice.

"Open the door!" said another

"Yeah its freezing out here!" said a third I knew these voices. It was Yugi, Joey And Tristen.

Utterly confused I got out of my room, stood in the living room doorway for a moment, thinking, then walked across the kitchen, down the hall, passed the bathroom and got to the big door at the end of the hall. I unlocked it and opened it up.

Standing on the landing in front of me was my duel monster loving friends.

-Yugi (who I always thought was the leader)

-Yami (the 5,016 year old Pharaoh)

-Joey (best friend of Yugi)

-Tristen (the tough guy wanna-be)

-Tea (the voice of reason) and

-Bakura (the quite one)

"Are you by yourself?" Asked Yugi

"Yeah, my moms at work." I replied I gave them a strange look. They usually only came to see me in the summer time, when there's no school, because they live in the city their parents try to send them to camp.

Which is hard to do since they are in high school, so they ditch camp and stay with me. At least that's what they did the two previous summers. We of course have a lot of fun. "What are you guys doing here?" I said, "School doesn't get out for months."

"We know that,'' Yugi said, not looking at me.

"Well" said Tea watching Yugi then looking directly at me. "Yugi wants to transfer to your school."

"Well, that's cool!" I said "But what are the rest of you guys doing here?"

As I said that I pointed to each of them in turn. That's when I noticed the Pharaoh watching me. He grinned and looked away.

"Our parents are going to Florida for a couple of weeks and don't trust us vary much so they sent us here." Said Joey "UMM, you don't mind, do you?" he added nervously

"Oh, no of course not. You can just stay up stairs like you usually do, just give me a minute to fix up your beds. Come on in."

"OK!" they all said at the same time and rushed past me, not that I blamed them because it was only about 35 degrees out and they weren't dressed vary warmly. I don't know why.

"Hey guys, while I make up your beds, do you want some hot chocolate or something?" I asked

"I'll make!" said Yami standing up

"OK" I said a little bit surprised at his eagerness. So I went up stairs and fixed five futons for the boys and one hammock in the left corner of the room for Tea.

Then I hung one above that because I like to sit up there with them and I want a place to sit. That job took me about ten minutes. By the time I came back down stairs and stood in the living room doorway everyone was sitting at the table.

I also noticed that Joey and Tristan had already raided the fridge. I sighed in an amused sort of way that caught everyone's attention. Yami seemed to jump. Then he stood up. "He must have been thinking really hard about something to react like that!" I herd Joey say to Tristan.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well, thats it for chapter one. Hope you liked it Dont forget to leave reviews please.

Aurora