Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Love Triangle ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter: #2

"Hmm, you OK Pharr-umm I mean Yami?" I said.

"Were you just about to call me Pharaoh?" He asked grinning

"UMM!"

"I don't think that would bug him!" Joey said as Tristan grinned in a devilish way.

"No it wouldn't. I've had people call me that. But you have got to admit it would sound pretty weird in public." He said, sitting back down and smirking in Tristen's direction.

"Umm, what's with Tristen?" I asked

"Well, he thinks that that would be a cute nickname for Yami if he ever got a girlfriend." Said Bakura speaking at last. For some reason he always seems to talk more when I'm around, but not today I guess.

Yami seemed to tense up at that statement, but Bakura just shrugged. Seeing how the only seat left at the table was next to Yami I sat down. Which made him seem a little tenser.

Tea shot Yugi an odd kind of look.

"You OK over there Yami?" he asked

"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry about me, Yugi." He replied in a high voice and considering how low his voice is, that was vary noticeable. Well after my "duelist friends" were fed and watered (giggle, I always wanted to say that!) I decided to do the dishes.

While Yugi and the others watched their own show (Yugiho) and Pokemon. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Joey and Tristen imitating Team Rocket. Which made me laugh.

Then I noticed that Yami was missing. "Huh? He's probably upstairs looking through his cards or something." I thought I was wrong however, for when I looked back at the metal bowl that I was rinsing I saw his reflection in it. He was watching me again? WHY?

He was causally leaning on the doorframe of my mom's room. When he saw that he was caught he said,

"Oh, I didn't mean to frighten you!" Then he sat down at the far end of the table and looked out the window, glancing at me every so often.

Quickly regaining my composure I said, "I thought you were watching Pokemon." "It's a re-run." He replied shrugging "Oh, right." I said watching Joey and Tristan imitating Team Rocket get blasted off by another one of Pikachu's thunderbolts.

"HAA! I never get tired of that!" Joey said loudly I smiled at that.

"Hey, do you want me to finish those for you?" said Yami's voice I turned and jumped, he was suddenly right behind me!

"Oops, I thought you heard me coming!" He blushed, and then took a few steps back. "So, I'll finish the dishes if you want."

"Umm sure, knock yourself out!" I said He then smiled in a way that told me that he'd rather do something for me then play cards. So I left him to the job. I went into the living room and watched the Pokemon ending theme and a strange song called the "Poke-Rap" A week passed in this fashion.

The only differences were my mom was home, (she only works on the weekends) and we had to go to school. All of us. Even the ones that were not transferring! (Joey, Tristen, Bakura and Tea) My mom said "YOU EITHER GO OR FIND SOME WHERE ELSE TO STAY!" So we went to school.

When Friday came my mom left for work and I was left alone with the Motly Crew of the card world. TEE HEE! That's what my mom calls us. (I a card player too!)

So anyway, Friday came and I was left alone with the guys and Tea.

**** Hi this is Yugi! Aurora's taking a break. She'll be back later. Which is good because she wouldn't know what happened next any ways.***

A week after we arrived is when the, UMM....... interesting..... stuff started to happen. It was Sunday after noon and Aurora was taking a shower. I was in the kitchen with Yami; we were looking through our cards.

We were also building a new a new dueling deck for Aurora. We were having a lot of fun.

Then Yami suddenly blurted out: "Do you think that if you're in a relationship with someone, it's cool to have nicknames for each other?"

"Well I don't know I've never had a girlfriend." I said a little shocked at the sudden question. "Why, are you trying to have a relationship with someone?" I asked trying to suppress a grin.

"Yeah." He said with a slight grin and a slight blush

"Well now who's the lucky girl?" I asked grinning He looked behind at the bathroom door to make sure Aurora was still in the shower. Then he pointed to it and said nothing. I gave him a confused look.

"Aurora, DUH!" he said slightly louder then necessary.

"OH! Since when?" I asked "Beginning of last summer." He said looking at the ceiling. I looked at him, vary surprised. That's when we herd a creak from the living room doorway.

Yami immediately stood up, his eyes wide. I turned around in my seat to look. Ryou Bakura and Tea Gardner were standing in the doorway and listened to the whole conversation.

"OH NO!" I thought Bakura looked really mad. Tea looked really interested. Bakura immediately walked over to Yami, put both hands on his shoulders, and pushed him backwards as hard as he could.

I glanced back at the doorway to see if Jeoy and Tristan were standing there too. They weren't. They were still in the living room in a wrestling match and completely oblivious to what else was going on. I looked back at Yami, had lost his balance and hit the small of his back on the sharp corner of a chair.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So thats it for chapter two. More will be up soon. ope you like it so far.

Aurora