Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Mass ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Unholy Mass

-

Marik entered the dimly lit church, coughing at the dust of many years. Once his eyes had adjusted to the shadows, he frowned and looked down at the scrap of paper clenched in his hand.

Abandoned Catholic church in mountains. Saturday 11 PM or later. By yourself. Bring the Sennen Rod.

It was anonymous, but the handwriting was...

"Oi, kisama--!"

Marik jerked his head up at the painfully familiar voice, glaring into the darkness.

"Saa, come to the front."

Slowly, Marik padded forwards, approaching the murky altar. Tilting his head back, he made out a form balanced on top of the monolithic cross.

"Omae." Marik's eyes narrowed, recognizing the harsh voice.

"Hyeheh…. Been a while, eh, Marik?" Bakura sneered, leaping down to land on all fours at Marik's feet.

Marik bit his lower lip, taking a step backwards as Bakura lurched upright. He could sense an indescribable feeling of…wrongness pervading the air.

"Sousou…. You bring the Sennen Rod?" Bakura glided up close to Marik, running a finger down Marik's tanned cheek. Silently, Marik pulled it out from a rear belt loop.

"Good boy. Ima…. Sennen Rod no ore-sama--!" the grave robber hissed, snatching it from the Egyptian. "Thank you soooo much, Marik. And now for some lights, ne?" Bakura leered, snapping his pale fingers. Candles burst into flame on both sides of the altar, illuminating Bakura from behind and throwing his face into shadow.

Marik tensed, unwilling to let his Item go, but becoming increasingly uneasy. As he moved slowly backwards, he decided that there was something very off about his one-time partner in crime….

"Aaa…. You're thinking of our partnership in Battle City."

Marik started, staring at Bakura. Bakura smirked, and pulled his hair away from his left eye.

"You look surprised…. Do I look that different?" Bakura swiped a long finger at the blood still dripping from the newly inserted Sennen Eye. Sucking on the crimson liquid coating his finger, he advanced on Marik, who was frozen in place.

"Saa…Do I scare you? Answer truthfully…."

"…..Iie." Marik jammed his quivering hands into his pockets, refusing to allow Bakura to read his mind.

"Hn." Bakura stuck out his tongue, slurping at the blood running down his face. "You stare so intently…does my blood fascinate you that much? Tell me…what do you think of me?" Bakura extended a bloody hand, stroking Marik's face.

"…What the fuck are you going on about?" Marik summoned his voice and snapped at the white-haired spirit, slapping the blood-spattered hand away.

"Heh. Hyahhahahahaah!" Bakura laughed in Marik's face as he grabbed the Egyptian's chin, smearing it with crimson in the process. Parting his lips slightly to reveal unnaturally pointed incisors, he crushed Marik's lips in a vicious kiss.

Marik broke the contact with a jerk, stumbling backwards. As he turned to run out the church, he tripped on his flowing cape. Trembling, Marik held back whimpers of fear as Bakura pressed a foot to the back of his head, grinding his face into the cold wooden floor.

"What a bad, bad boy. You've behaved terribly, Marik. I shall have to punish you," Bakura sighed mockingly, tangling Marik's long manila hair in his gory fingers.

Yanking Marik up, Bakura pulled a pair of steel handcuffs out of his jacket pockets.

Still dazed from his tumble, Marik could only follow as Bakura dragged him by the hair to the altar.

After chaining Marik's wrists to the base of the stone cross, Bakura retrieved the Rod from where he had tossed it onto the ground.

Unsheathing the hidden knife, he turned to face Marik, who had now fully regained his senses and was struggling to get free.

"Marik…..Sousou…." Bakura whispered loudly, licking the spotless silver and smearing it with bloody spittle.

Marik froze, watching Bakura as the grave robber approached with the blade outstretched. Realizing what exactly Bakura intended to do, he let out a small wail of fear and renewed his thrashing.

"So afraid… This is very unlike you. Do I frighten you that much…?" Bakura murmured, sharp features almost wistful. But the moment passed, and his eyes narrowed once more as he touched the knife to Marik's chest.

"There. Stop moving-" Bakura frowned as Marik spat on his sneakers. "That wasn't very nice. You shouldn't have done that…." The blade flashed, and Marik's shirt was in shreds.

"…GODDAMN YOU! GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Marik screamed abruptly, kneeing Bakura in the stomach.

"Itai zo! That…was…incredibly…STUPID OF YOU!" Bakura howled, the knife a flickering blur.

When the spirit had calmed down once more, all of Marik's clothes were almost completely destroyed, revealing Marik's half-erect member. Bakura's eyes widened, as he licked his bloody lips in anticipation.

"Oi, this turns you on? What a surprise, Marik! Hyahahaah!" Bakura cackled, sheathing the Rod and tossing it behind him.

"No! No no no! Release me right now or-"

"Or what…? I'll be sorry? I stopped being sorry for anything long ago…." Bakura mumbled, touching Marik's cock so lightly it was almost a caress.

Catching something in the grave robber's voice, Marik smirked.

"If you uncuff me, I'll do whatever you want…Bakura." Marik whispered, employing his other's kinder voice.

Bakura's breath caught, eyes suddenly glistening in the candlelight. This was an unexpected turn of events…. Caught completely unawares, Bakura ignored a nagging sensation that he should use the Eye, and slowly unlocked Marik's handcuffs.

With a roar of devilish glee, Marik pounced onto Bakura and bore him to the floor, the spirit's head hitting the floor with a thud.

"You shouldn't have done that…" Marik sang dementedly, tearing Bakura's shirt down the middle. This half of Malik's split personality had finally been given full rein, and Bakura couldn't do a thing about it.

Yanking the black jacket off Bakura roughly, Marik leaned down to slurp the remnants of blood away from Bakura's pale cheek.

"You asked me if your blood fascinated me…. I would…so…very…much like to see…more of it!" Marik raked his hands down Bakura's bare chest, eliciting restrained yowls of pain.

Bakura suddenly narrowed his eyes, his hikari's momentary control broken once more.

"Very well then…!" Bakura leered, unzipping his jeans and sliding them off his narrow hips.

Marik licked his lips, brushing a tan finger against Bakura's tented boxers.

Bakura scowled, and ripped them off, exposing his fully-erect cock. Marik's own throbbed in reaction, and they both laughed gutturally.

"My Eye tells me…that you are planning to fuck my brains out."

"Damn straight, Touzoku-Ou."

Bakura sneered, reaching up to grab Marik's cock and tug on it sharply.

Marik choked on his next breath, as Bakura's skilled hands worked him into a frenzy.

"Hn…Ba..Kura…"

"Haaiiii?" Bakura grinned maliciously, removing his hands. Marik snarled with annoyance, enveloping Bakura's member within his wet mouth. As he began to suck, Bakura brought his mouth up to Marik's neck and bit him deeply.

The stinging pain caused Marik's teeth to clench down on Bakura's cock, and Bakura screeched with pleasure.

"Gyahahaaaahahaaa! You had better fucking continue, Mariiiiiiik---" Bakura's voice dropped off as he spasmed. Taking a deep breath and licking his lips, Bakura panted out the last words to be said that night.

"Fuck me now. Fuck me fast. Fuck me so hard it hurts, hurts so bad that I like it."

Marik nodded, and raised himself so that Bakura could position his hips properly.

Without preparation, Marik impaled himself to the hilt within Bakura's hole.

"HYAAAAAAAAAAA!" Bakura screamed, cock twitching and leaking.

After taking a deep breath, Marik drew out and began to fulfill Bakura's command.

"Hnnnnn-HN! Nn. Nn. Nn. Nn. Nn. Nn. Nn. Nn. Nn. Nn. Nn. Nn. Nn. …Ah! Ah! Oh! Oh! Oh oh oh!"

Bakura gyrated wildly underneath Marik's fierce thrusts, keening with passion as Marik's throbbing member tore his entrance.

Marik lasped into silence, unable to do anything other than thrust into Bakura's feverish orifice, and allowed the spirit to fill the church with his cries.

"Hn hn hn hn hn hn hn hn hn hn hnn! Uh. Uh, uh! Eh! Oh! Ah! Ah, ah, oh, eh! Gnaa! Ahh! Ohh! Haah haah haah haa-uh! Uh, eh, oh! Oh oh oh oh ohohohohohohohohohoh----" Bakura exploded, splattering hot semen over their bodies.

As Bakura's muscles clamped down on Marik's cock, Marik went screaming over the edge, thrusting as far as possible into Bakura one last time.

They lay with each other for a lengthy stretch of time, silence punctuated only by their ragged panting.

The next morning, the regular Sunday congregation unlocked the church to find the cross, altar, and floor smeared with sweat, semen, and blood.

Marik and Bakura had long since vanished, going their separate ways once more.

_

[…XD Now THAT was a PWP. But…I can do a sequel if you guys want…just add that in your review and I'll get back to you!]