Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Uninvited Bliss ❯ Wish Come True ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, and I never will *sigh* It's a shame...all those cute bishies XD
Rating: [NC-17] for sexual situations...*grins*
Elements: Yaoi, Lemon
Pairing: Seth/Jou/Seto (Ooo…this is gonna be fun! ^_^)

***This is a challenge from Naiomi Cloud!***

To see more about it go here: www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1539785

A few words from the authoress:

Alright, I'll say this now before someone complains about it: Seto's past name is really Set/Seto, not Seth, but I just choose to use that name, so please don't complain! Oh, and I choose to use the Japanese names of the characters, so don't complain about that either ^_^ *ahem* Next topic!

Welcome to my very first S/J/S fic! A combination of my fave pairings! ^_^ There's not enough Seth fics out there, so I'm here to promote it!

Since this story is set in modern times, Seth is Seto's yami from the Millennium Rod, but they DO NOT reside within the same body! Well, not in my story anyways. And if Bakura or Yami show up in my fic sometime in the future, they'll have their own separate bodies as well.

As for the timeline of this story, it's after Battle City and the Noa arc. In tis story, Kaiba never went to America to build Kaiba Land! He stays in Japan first.

My fanfic.net account (Absolute Amethyst) got deleted thanks to some stupid flamer...So I got a new account on Mediaminer.org under the username Chronicles315. But this doesn't really matter...

Anways, I hope you guys enjoy this fic! R/R please!

NOTES:

[Quote] is a thought
/Quote/ is a mindlink from Seto to Seth
//Quote// is a mindlink from Seth to Seto
"Quote" is speech

In this chapter, we see things from Jounouchi's point of view. This story jumps right into the whole Seto/Jou relationship, so here Jou's explaining the story of how these two came together. Seth's not in this chapter yet! But he'll definitely make an appearance in chapter two!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I still remember the first day I realized that I loved him.

Yeah, I know...`Love' is such a strong word to use. But honestly, it's the only word in my vocabulary that fulfills the feelings I have for Seto.

I remember that day, when Seto stood against Gozaburo, his evil step-father, and never backed down. Gozaburo insulted him, saying that he was `still so proud'. His pride is what makes me respect him so much. You'd think all that pride would make him annoying at times, but you're wrong. It's his enormous ego that gets annoying...but I still love him all the same. Besides, I've got enough ego to rival him any day.

I remember when he purposely lost a duel against Noa (his step-brother & Gozaburo's biological son) in order to bring back Mokuba's memory. No one ever saw it coming...especially from him. It's great how he sticks up for his little brother like that. It's so heartbreaking how all throughout their lives, all they had was eachother. Kinda like mine and Shizuka's relationship, I'd do anything to help her out.

Sure he can be an egotistical little fucker at times (Please don't tell him I said that!) but that's just how he is, and I wouldn't change it for the world. For example, he's repeatedly used the term `Master and dog' many times (often during...certain activities...) and he can be prick around my friends for absolutely no reason. Well, he's still a bit jealous of Yami, but I'm sure he'll get over it eventually. Oh, and he can also be a little obsessive.

But I always look past these things and into something more. I don't know why, but I see these things in Seto that no one else does (besides his brother of course). Whenever I look into those gorgeous, deep blue eyes of his, all my problems and worries just seem to go away. I love running my fingers through his silky chestnut locks and just staring into his eyes. Heh...Seto always tells me to stop looking at him like that `cause it freaks him out but I know better. He enjoys seeing people's fascination with him and his natural beauty. Once again, that would be his ego talkin'.

So how the hell did I, Jounouchi Katsuya, hook up with the oh-so-rich-and-handsome CEO of Kaiba Corp, you ask?

Well, I'll explain this quickly so it won't sound so mushy and girly. The second Yami beat Yami Malik at Duel Tower, Seto told everyone to evacuate to the island. He was planning to blow up the whole thing! 10 minutes before the bomb went off, Isono (Seto's chief asisstant), told everyone that Seto and Mokuba haven't reported back to the blimp and that they couldn't find him anywhere. When Yugi suggested that he might've been planning to commit suicide, and sink to the bottom of the ocean along with Alcatraz, my heart sank. I devoted those last 10 minutes, trying to find him as hard as I could, practically on the verge of tears. Then, the blimp took off without him, leaving me in unbearable pain. A miracle happened, and Seto and Mokuba appeared out of the rubble in a jet! I felt so many emotions at that time; relief, anger, joy, an urge to kill Kaiba, etc. Sometime after Battle City, I came to a realization that I had to tell him how I felt about him. If anything ever happened to him, and if my true feelings were never heard, I wouldn't be able to live myself and my cowardly ways. So naturally, I told him. Jounouchi Katsuya never backs down once he has a plan. Of course, he didn't take it very well at first...well, actually, he didn't take it well at all. Yes, this did break my heart a bit but afterwards, he apologized to me. Saying that he only reacted that way because he didn't know how to act, despite that he felt the same way about me. I was so surprised that he kissed me afterwards, but I was still shocked over the fact that he said `I'm sorry' and meant it!

Talk about a happy ending, huh? Well, I'd suppose so...if that was the ending. Me and Seto still fight a lot, and it's usually over the dumbest things. Lately I've been especially suspicious of him. Ever since he had a `little chat' with Yami and Yugi, he's been trapping himself within the house more, but refuses to let me in. And whenever I get together with him, he gets really paranoid and constantly darts his eyes around, as if he was looking for someone who was spying on him. Also, whenever I ask him any questions of concern he tells me to `stop being so nosy'. Which really pisses me off. I don't want to get into any drastic conclusions like `he's cheating on me'. So I'm just going to have to trust him and hope he returns back to normal soon.

I think I'll call him now and see what he's up to. Maybe make some plans to go out. The boy doesn't go out enough, too much work and stress.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Has anyone seen episode 171 of the Yugioh anime, where Seto drives that ultra-cool sports car and whips out his checkbook? *squeals like a fangirl* SOO kakkoii!! XD His signature isn't all that cool though, it kinda looks like my handwriting :S

That's what I love about the off-comic arcs in anime. They have such awesome clips and storylines you're not likely to see in the manga! (Well, duh...but still ^_^) Hehe, enough of that now!

Now getting back to the subject - What do you guys think? I know this chapter is REALLY short, but just think of it as an introduction. The next chapter will come soon if I get a lot of reviews! And please don't bite my head off >.<;;; This is my first S/J fic!

~Chronicles~ [chronicles315@hotmail.com]