Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Uninvited Bliss ❯ Frusterations ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

***Disclaimers and notes are in the first chapter!

A few words from the authoress:

I decided to update quicker than I thought I would since the first chapter was so short and I had nothing better to do :-P

In this chapter, we see things from Seto's POV. Watch out for some lime! As for what happens in the chapter...you'll have to read the chapter to found out! ~_^

Please R/R!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I try to hold back a moan from the back of my throat trying not to sound submissive.

The cold tips of his fingers slide along my sides as his hot lips ravage my chest, torturing me. His mouth slowly moves it's way down my torso as his hands gracefully undoes my pants. I let out a sigh of relief as my throbbing erection is finally let out of those damned leather pants. Perhaps I need a change of wardrobe...but now definitely isn't the time to worry about that.

His tongue starts licking softly at the tip of my member teasingly, like a puppy lapping up some milk (or are those cats?...aahhh screw it.). To make this torture even more unbearable, he lightly sucked for a few seconds every now and then, and returned to flicking with his tongue.

Unable to take this treatment, my hands fumbled as they intertwined with his smooth golden hair, lightly `guiding' his head down towards me.

After a bit of reluctance (since he probably wanted to tease me even further), he opened his lips as his wet heat enveloped my erection.

"Katsuya..." I couldn't hold my moans back anymore.

His hands gripped along my shaft where his mouth couldn't reach, squeezing softly. This time he didn't play any tricks and just gave a good hard sucking.

Ah...Ra, I love my puppy...

----------

My eyes snapped open, back to reality, letting out a stifled cry as I came. Mmm...a wonderful dream about my lover...wait...

"`The hell...?"

I felt someone lap away around my nether regions. I lifted my head up to see what was going on...

Oh Ra...

"SETH!!!" I hollered at the top of my lungs.

I quickly jumped off the couch and re-buttoned my pants and shirt. What the fuck was he thinking!?

"What the fuck were you thinking!?" I yell, repeating my previous thought.

"You know, you're quite rough, pushing my head down like that." He says while smirking.

Smartass. I'll show him how rough I can be.

"What the hell do you want!? I told you to stay in your damned room!!"

"Do you really think I'm going to stay in that wretched room like a good little caged animal?" the priest asked with a stern look.

"So you escaped your room to give me a blow job...in my sleep. What the hell is wrong with you!? What if Mokuba saw!?!?" I yell, my temper rising higher by the moment.

"Mokuba left to go for a walk a while ago. Do you really think I'd do something so risky and foolish my friend?"

"Must you ask a rhetorical question Seth? And I'm NOT your friend."

"I haven't had any fun in ages Seto, being trapped in that rod. Must you ruin my fun?" Seth asked with a puppy-dog look on his face.

"Fun? The word's not even in my vocabulary. Now get out of my face." I say threateningly.

"...get out of your face? Is that another one of your modern-day cliches?"

"It means get the hell away from me. NOW." The words seething through my teeth.

"Whatever you want...but the one that you were moaning about...Katsuya, I think his name is, just called. And might I add that he didn't sound quite happy to hear my voice." The high priest then walked away with a satisfied smirk.

He left the room, leaving me with my eyes wide and my mouth hung open in shock. Jou called, and the insane bastard just had to pick up the phone, didn't he? He just LOVES playing with people's minds doesn't he? The asshole...

Seth was already gone so there wasn't any point in asking what he said to Katsuya, so I whipped out my cell and dialed his number. Please pick up the phone...

"Hello, Jounouchi speaking." Thank Ra...

"Jounouchi! It's me, Seto. Did you call me earlier?" I say, all in one breath.

"Oh, it's you. You sound really out of breath there Kaiba."

He called me Kaiba. He only calls me that when he's pissed off at me.

"Look Katsuya, it's not what you think it is. The guy that picked up the phone wasn't anybody. Just pretend it never happened, alright?" I say in a soft voice. I know he's not gonna fall for it though.

"You really think I'm just gonna forget about it? It's not everyday that I call my boyfriend, only to hear another man's voice on the line."

I'm really in deep shit this time.

"I'm really sorry that you feel that way Katsuya. But I promise you that you're the only one I love. Please let me take you out sometime, to make up for it."

Blegh. I hate having to be so lovey dovey, but then again, I'd rather be lovey dovey than have an angry Jounouchi.

After a long silence, he finally answered.

"Fine. But promise me that when we go out, you won't start acting all weird again."

Acting weird? What's he talking about?

"I promise. So how about we go out on Friday? We'll go to a club or something."

I hate dancing, but I know Jou loves going out to the clubs.

"Really? You'll actually take me out dancing???"

I can practically see him grinning through the phone.

"Yeah, of course. I'm a man of my word."

With that, Jounouchi thanked me about a million times before he said goodbye. He can act like such a cute little kid at times. He's so optimistic that he can lighten anyone's mood.

It seems like no one can lighten my mood lately though. Perhaps that's what Jou meant by `acting strange'. The source of it all comes that spirit of the Millennium Rod, Seth. I hate listening to him blabber on about the past and all that other occult nonsense he talks about.

So how did the Millennium Rod come into my possession you ask?

Well, the rod isn't the only Millennium item in my possession. Let me explain. About a week ago Yami and Yugi called me and told me that they really needed to talk with me. Saying it was `urgent'. My ass it was.

----FLASHBACK----

"So...let me get this straight. You want me to keep guard of the Millennium Items?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Precisely. You're the only one who has an efficient enough security system." Yami replies confidently.

"NO. HELL NO. Now leave." I say in a threatening tone.

"Please Kaiba! You're the only one that can help us! If these items get into the wrong hands, it could be the end of us all!" Yugi pleads frivolously.

"Good, it's bound to happen. Why escape the inevitable? Besides, why can't that Shadi guy protect them for you!? Isn't he supposed to be the keeper of the Millennium items?"

"It's not like we haven't tried Kaiba. We can't find him anywhere. That guy is so elusive." The crimson eyed Pharaoh says.

"I see...So tell me...What do I get out of this? Installing security systems isn't free you know." Alright, now they're bound to be stumped.

The two stared at eachother with a concerned look for a moment, then back to me.

"We have the money. We're not sure if it's enough though." With that, Yugi pulled out a stack of money from his backpack and put it down on his table.

I took the stack of cash and counted it, expecting less then 1000 yen. How wrong I was...after counting the money I realized he had just gave me 1,000,000 yen (A/N: That's roughly $10,000 US). Since when did Yugi have money to spend like this?

I let out a suppressed sigh and closed my eyes.

"Fine." I growled. "I'll do this for you. Now leave. And take your money, I have enough already."

Knowing not to argue with me, they took their money and left after thanking me. They left the Millennium items behind though. I stared at the 5 articles of gold before me, a scowl on my face. I hate all this occult crap. (A/N: Yugi didn't immediately have all 7 of the items after battle city. Shadi kept 2 of them, the Millennium Ankh and Scale.)

My eyes skimmed over one particular item. The Millennium Rod. I picked it up, as if on reflex, and examined it carefully. The head of the rod started to emit a blinding light, enveloping me in some sort of heat and energy.

A man that looked exactly like myself appeared before my eyes.

----END FLASHBACK----

I've been hiding Seth inside my mansion for about a week now. And it's been the most unbearable week of my life.

Mokuba seems to like him, although I don't understand why.

I can't even count how many times he's tried to seduce me and play with my mind. Which is really sickening.

Seth...is an odd character, as I've realized these past few days. He looks almost exactly like me, but we have big differences in personality. Well, to put it simply, he's just more optimistic than I am, he's less temperamental than me and he's definitely more insane.

Mokuba tells me that he's also `more funner' than me. I'm not jealous or anything, I just thought I should mention this as well.

Like I said, the word's not in my vocabulary.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to My Own Shuukun for reviewing! ^_^

Well, as promised, this chapter is a little longer plus it had some interaction between Seto and Seth. Oh and don't worry, they'll get along eventually...and then some ~_^ Muahaha. Seth's a little OOC in this story but oh well. At least I was able to keep Jou and Seto in character. Besides, I like Seth as a mysterious and sexy seducer. XD Wouldn't you agree?

So please review and tell me what you think of how the story's going so far!

Next chapter, Jounouchi meets Seth!

~Chronicles~ [chronicles315@hotmail.com]