Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ University Daze ❯ Good Morning Sunshine! ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

*Warning* Ok. So, I think if you read the first chapter then I don't have to repeat myself. If you shouldn't be reading it, then shame on you.

Yugi: Hey, that was really cool! And you got reviews!

Yami: Of course she did.

Caitlin: Why, thank you! *bows*

*Malik and Marik appear carrying loads of snacks*

Malik: Hey! Did we miss anything?

Bakura: Yeah, you did. The whole first chapter.

Marik: Oh well. What's the next part about?

Ryou: We haven't gotten that far yet.

Kaiba: Am I in it?

Caitlin: Nope. Not yet, Kaiba. Sorry!

Kaiba: Then I'm going home. Someone call when I show up in this story.

Yugi: Awww. At least send Joey over.

Kaiba: *over his shoulder as he walks out the door* I don't think so.

Caitlin: By the way, I promised introductions, and since she's being so quiet…

Kali: Huh? Oh. I was just thinking about the next chapter.

Caitlin: This is Kali. I think she may be my very own Yami!

*everyone looks at author*

Ryou: Do you have a Millennium Item too? I thought there were only seven.

Caitlin: Nope. I think she's just a free spirit that I luckily got stuck with.

Bakura: Interesting.

Yami: Very interesting.

Caitlin: Anyway, I think it's Ryou and Bakura's turn to do the disclaimer.

Ryou: Alright! 'Caitlin doesn't own us or our show. Just this fanfic.'

Bakura: And I will personally send any flames to the Shadow Realm.

Kali: Or…BBQ!

*everyone sweatdrops*

Marik: Obsessed much?

Malik: You're one to talk.

Marik: You love me anyway. *makes kissing noises at his hikari*

Caitlin: Anyway, on with the story. Oh and this is a LEMON, so don't be reading this if you shouldn't be, or if this sort of stuff offends you.

Yugi: Who's in this one?

Kali: *winks* Hey, you and Yami never finished what you started last chapter, remember? Only fair…

*Yami and Yugi blush*

Pairs: Yugi/Yami, Ryou/Bakura, Marik/Malik, Joey/Mai, Tristan/Serenity, Kaiba/OC?, Ishizu/Isis

Chapter 2

Good Morning Sunshine!

Yami woke just before dawn, a habit he developed after gaining his own body. He untangled himself from Yugi and the sheets and sat down at Yugi's bedroom window to watch the sun come up-another ritual, only this one was from his oldest memories.

As the sun's first rays broke over the horizon, Yami offered a silent greeting and prayer to Ra-the Sun God of Egypt-thanking Him for the blessings he'd been graced with in the form of his hikari.

A soft knock sounded at the door. Yami used the puzzle to quickly don a t-shirt then went to the door and opened it.

"Good morning, Grandfather." He greeted Solomon quietly. A quick check through their link told Yami his Light was still dead to the world as Yami stepped into the hallway and gently closed the door behind him.

"Good morning, Yami." The old man returned. "I'm sorry to bother you so early, but I wanted to remind you that I'm leaving for that conference and exhibition today."

The Pharaoh nodded. "Oh, yes. I had nearly forgotten."

Solomon chuckled. "When you're 5,000 years old, my boy, you're entitled to forget a few things."

Yami smiled.

"Anyway, I've decided to leave the shop closed for the week so you and Yugi needn't worry about it. Yugi knows where all the keys are and I've left some money in the kitchen for groceries."

"I will tell Yugi when he wakes up." Yami promised. There was a loud honking from downstairs.

"Oh, there's my cab. I'll only be gone a week. Have fun!" Solomon waved and went down to catch his cab.

Yami listened as the car drove off, leaving himself and Yugi alone.

'Perfect.' He thought. 'I think I'll wake up my sleeping Light-in the best way possible.' With a wicked light in his eyes, he quietly went back into the bedroom, shedding his clothes as he walked purposefully to the bed.

Naked, he crawled under the sheets and stared down into his hikari's peaceful face. Then he lowered his mouth and brushed his lips lightly over Yugi's.

Even in his sleep, Yugi responded to Yami's touch. Yami kissed Yugi again, running his hands lightly over Yugi's sides then trailing the fingertips of one hand over his stomach and up his chest. Yugi shifted, moaning a little when Yami's tongue licked at his bottom lip, asking for entrance. When Yugi's mouth opened in compliance, Yami deepened the kiss, exploring every bit of his hikari's mouth with his tongue.

Yami gasped when he felt Yugi's hands reach out to instinctively touch whatever he could of his lover. What he touched just happened to be Yami's nipples, which hardened into sensitive little nubs at Yugi's touch.

The Pharaoh began kissing his way down Yugi's body, nipping gently with his teeth and soothing with his tongue. Each time, Yugi would shiver and when Yami reached his navel, his hips raised up off the bed in demand. Yami grasped the waistband of Yugi's boxers and pulled them off with one sharp movement.

As Yami had intended, the sudden loss of his boxers and the chill of air on his exposed groin woke Yugi completely from what he'd thought had been a really good dream.

His eyes snapped open when he felt his Darkness' hot, wet mouth close over the top of his penis. Yugi arched of the bed with a gasp of pure pleasure and he buried his hands in Yami's hair.

//Ya…Yami! Gods…We can't! Grandpa is…//

Yami continued, taking as much of Yugi into his mouth as he could. //Your Grandfather has gone, aibou. Remember the conference?//

Yugi shuddered, moaning as Yami's tongue began to drive him crazy. //Lucky me.// He managed to say. He heard a sensuous chuckle from his Yami and the vibrations sent his senses reeling.

"Yami! Please…" He panted.

His Darkness responded by giving one long last lick before saying, "Please what?"

That got a frustrated growl. But the growl turned to moans as Yami inserted two fingers gently into Yugi.

//Oh yes.// Yugi began to squirm when he felt Yami position himself at Yugi's entrance. This is what he wanted-to have his Darkness joined to him, belonging to Yami completely.

Yami grinned. He could hear his Light's thoughts perfectly, their link long since thrown wide open. When neither he nor Yugi could take it any longer, Yami slid easily into his Light. Yugi wrapped his legs around Yami's waist and stared up into Yami's face, which hovered just above his own.

Ruby eyes-turned-crimson met violet eyes-turned-purple as Yami slowly began to move, thrusting carefully in and out of Yugi.

As he began to move faster and thrust harder, his head lowered and Light and Dark waged a war of pure pleasure, kissing each other desperately, hungrily.

Dark won, however, when Yami angled his hips just a little and his thrusts began to bump Yugi's prostate, sending his light spiraling over the edge of orgasm.

Yugi cried out as he came, hard, between himself and Yami. Yugi's clenching muscles sent sensations straight through Yami and he, too, cried out, his whole body shaking with the force of his release.

He managed to pull himself out of Yugi and collapse on the bed next to his hikari rather than on top of him. Heart pounding and breathing heavily, Yami pulled his Light into his arms and held on.

Yugi, still somewhat dazed, snuggled up as close as he could and slid one leg between Yami's, pressing their entire bodies together.

They lay there together for sometime, until their breathing had returned to normal and their hearts beat at a normal pace.

Yugi grinned and broke the silence, looking up into Yami's satisfied eyes, which had returned to their usual ruby red.

"Good morning, Yami." He said, a twinkle in his eyes.

Yami couldn't help it. He laughed.

*************************************

Kali: Oh you are sooooo good! *claps hands*

Caitlin: I should hope so, since I'm the hikari and you're my Yami.

Kali: Not what I meant.

Caitlin: *kisses her on the cheek* I know!

Yami: Well, I have to admit, that was rather well done.

Yugi: I liked it!

Ryou: Me too!

Bakura: It was alright. When do Ryou and I get a turn?

Malik & Marik: Or us?!

Caitlin: I'm not sure. Eventually you'll all get turns but for now, we'll just have to see.

Kali: What do the readers think? Hey! Pick one and let us know who should be next-R/B, M/M, or maybe Kaiba and the OC we haven't met yet.

Caitlin: Hey, you're giving away the story here!

Bakura: All that in the next chapter?

Caitlin: *rolls eyes* No, silly. Eventually. We just have to see how it all turns out.

Bakura: Oh. *said with extreme disappointment*

Caitlin: Anyway, R/R everyone! And on to the next chapter since I just had a brainwave about that party I mentioned in the first chapter…

Kali: Someone call Kaiba and tell him to let Joey come, too!