Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown at the moment ❯ Afterschool plans &Lunch ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

P-Y-G: Forgive me, please. I have been off, too long. I am sooooo sorry! Okay, I am giving you guys two chapters today! Here we go! Ummm, Saoko give the disclaimer, heh, Saoko is my OC for Yu Yu Haksuho.

Saoko: Hn. Pharaoh-Yami-Girl doesn't own anything. Baka.

P-Y-G: Thank you sooooo much Saoko!

Saoko: Baka.

P-Y-G: Let's start!

************************************************

Minna listened to her new science teacher go on boringly as she wrote a notes on what the teacher was saying. The teacher seemed to keep on being boring. Suddenly a note landed on her desk. She turned around to see Tea waving back at her. She opened the note and read:

~~Note~~

Minna,

I, well actually my friends and I, were wondering if you and your friends would like to come and hang out with us after school. Send this note back with an answer from all five of you guys.

Tea

~~End of Note~~

Minna smiled and wrote her answer and then wrote a short note to Amber explaining what the original note said and passed it to Amber.

I think it'll be great to hang out with Tea and the gang. Let's see Malat will most likely say yes, Emily will say yes, but I don't know about Kaitlyn, she is pretty stubborn.

The bell rang and the teacher shouted over the crowd, "Class, don't forget to read pages 190 to 220 in your books and then write a 5-page report on what you thought, learned, liked, etc."

"Great more homework! I have 8 things already for homework tonight and I don't have the time," Emily shouted as Minna, Amber, and her walked into the lunchroom.

"Hey at least you don't have to write an entire song," a voice said behind the three girls.

Minna turned around and asked, "Malat, you have to write and entire song?!"

~~~Announcement~~~

"Attention please. Today the tryouts for a band for next Friday's dance, these are the following people who have signed up: Bob Jordan, Cindy Lee, Sadako Kyo, John Murphy, Ford Scott, and Gizaburou Brown. Thank you, have a great day!"

~~~End of Announcement~~~

"My cousin, Gizaburou, is here at this school?" Malat shouted, "Yes, now I can escape my father's new fiancée!"

"You really need to get off sugar cous," a boy's voice said behind Malat, "So, how is my little cous?"

A boy with black hair and blond highlights stood next to Malat. He was taller than her and he had the same color of eyes as her so they were definitely related to each other.

"Don't call me little, and I didn't have sugar today I had, oh alright you win, I had sugared cereal this morning," Malat said jokingly towards her cousin, "So, are you gonna let me sing with your band, cous?"

"Yeah, I guess the guys can survive your singing," he replied to her, "Here's my address. I'll see tomorrow at our official practice with you. See ya!"

"See ya, cous," Malat shouted as she punched him as he walked away down the hall in the opposite direction.

"Hey, Malat, who was that boy you were walking with earlier?" Tea asked as the four girls sat down at the table with Tea, Yugi, Yami, Bakura, Ryou, Joey, Tristan, and of course their friend Kaitlyn.

"Oh, we all know Malat's big cousin, Giza, and his band," Amber said.

"Yeah, Malat sang with his band in New York," Kaitlyn commented to what Amber had said.

"Wow! You can sing?" Malik asked as he sat down next to Malat.

"Well … I guess I can but … but," Malt said as she blushed lightly.

"Malat, stop being so polite. Malat could be the next American Idol if she could just get away from her 25 horses," Emily said with a smile.

Malat smiled. Her friends were always so nice to her even though she sometimes seemed to be a softy compared to the others. Someone pocked Malat on the back; she turned around, and saw the same boy Kaitlyn had embarrassed earlier that day.

"Your Malat Anne Ishak, aren't you?" the boy asked, "Your friend Kaitlyn embarrassed me so I'll embarrass you!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

P-Y-G: Heh, cliffhanger!

Saoko: Hn.

P-Y-G: (Slams Saoko with a dictionary) Stop that, I need make you to act like Hiei!

Saoko: Baka.

P-Y-G: Much better.

Unknown Person: Hn.

P-Y-G: (Throws dictionary at UP to find out it's Hiei) Opps! I am sooooo sorry Hiei!

Hiei: I'm going to kill you Pharaoh-Yami-Girl!

P-Y-G: Uhh, I'll see if I'll be able to type this fanfic if Hiei doesn't kill.

Saoko: Baka.

Hiei: Bakayarou!

Saoko: I made you angry ha ha!

P-Y-G: Saoko, a little help here!

Saoko: ZZZzzzzzz.

P-Y-G: Oh no! She's asleep already!