Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown at the moment ❯ Qualifying ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

P-Y-G: Hiya! Okay thank you so much for all the reviews! I am going to try to type two more chapters today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Malat walked through the streets looking through the market places for the place where they would go to qualify for the tournament. "After we qualify we should split up, okay?" Malat said, "We will touch better ground and get the eight soul cards we need." They all agreed with Malat as they found the building.

The building was huge, maybe even bigger than Kaiba's mansion. They walked in to the front office. A blond haired woman greeted them. "We would like to qualify for the tournament now," Malat spoke in Arabic. The woman shook her head and led them to twelve different rooms. "<Something in Arabic>" the woman spoke softly. "She says to qualify we have to enter these rooms and face a duelist, some are easy, some are hard," Malat translated for the woman. They all shook their heads and stood in front of a door.

They all entered their doors. Thirty minutes later every one was finished dueling. "Okay let's split up," Yugi said. "We should split up in pairs of twos so we won't get attacked," Yami stated. Everyone agreed with Yami so Emily went with Yugi, Amber went with Ryou, Kishanta and Bakura disappeared, Kaitlyn went with Kaiba, Minna went with Yami, and Malat went, of course, with Malik.

"I have a bad feeling about this guys," Emily said. "We'll meet at my Grandpa's tonight and we will be safe, I'll put a charm on his place just to protect it," Malat said as she watched the desert sand blow in the wind. "You know charms Malat?" Yami asked. Everyone had his or her eyes on Malat now. She looked around and saw everyone staring at her. "Uh, yes. I sort of tapped into the powers of the Millennium Pendant and spells and stuff just came to me," Malat said, "Well, better get going to duel guys."

They all went their separate ways and looked for opponents. Malat sighed as she walked in the desert. "This is going to be a long day, alright," she said to herself as Malik walked up to catch up with her.

Amber walked down a long alleyway to find a mysterious figure waiting for her. She looked at Ryou and shook her head. "I've been waiting you, Amber Valentine," the figure said, "I hope you remember me." The figure removed its cloak to reveal Amber's own cousin, Mai Valentine. "Mai? Is that you?" Amber asked. "You bet kiddo," Mai said. Amber jumped and hugged her. "It's good to see you again," Amber spoke.

Meanwhile …

Malat walked up to her grandpa's tent. "Grandpa, Grandpa where are you?" Malat called. She walked through the tent looking for him while Malik helped. She walked through and found blood trailing all over the tent. "Grandpa!" Malat screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

P-Y-G: I wonder what happened to Malat's grandpa? You guys will found out next time. Later.