Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown at the moment ❯ Past ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

P-Y-G: Sorry for not updating soon, so here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Malat looked around and shouted, "Freak! What is going on?!" Everyone heard Malat's shout and ran to find here, but they couldn't. "Okay now where did the brat go now?" Seto said coldly. Kaitlyn put her hand in a fist and was about to hit him when a voice came into her mind as she looked into his eyes. Your journey is about to begin young one, follow my path to return to your home. An image slowly came to mind and Kaitlyn saw a past.

"Priestess Kaitlyn, you should head to the ceremony, shouldn't you?" a cold voice asked Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn looked around and saw that somehow she had been transported to the past. She wasn't wearing her usual clothes, but instead a long flowing whitish bluish silk robe with some bracelets and anklets of gold. What am I doing here? , she thought.

"Well aren't you going to answer me, Priestess?" the voice asked. Kaitlyn turned around shocked; she saw the High Priest, Seto. "Uh-yes, I guess we have to see ceremony," she said confused. "Hn, then go," Seto said and led her to a room. "This your room priestess, now leave me alone. By the way your sister's should be arriving soon," Seto said and left.

Kaitlyn bowed her head she was alone in the past, but little did she know that the six others were being teleported, too.

With Malat …

What's happening to me? The other day I couldn't understand Pharaoh, but now I can? , Malat was thinking to herself when a mysterious voice that sounded too much like her own came into her head. Follow the path of the Millennium Pendant and you shall be free.

Light surrounded Malat and she disappeared. She tried to scream, but her mouth wouldn't let out a noise at all. She didn't have a clue what was going on. She closed her eyes waiting to die, but when she opened them she saw she was in an Arabian palace that was huge.

"Princess, are you alright?" a kind voice asked Malat. "I don't know, wait a sec, Princess I'm no princess," Malat said to the girl. She turned and saw a kind looking girl with short blond hair, pale blue eyes, and fair skin. On her neck was a solid metal neckpiece that had a chain on it. A slave? , Malat thought.

"But of course you are a princess. Why you are Princess Malat of Arabia the eldest of the three princesses of Arabia, betrothed to Pharaoh Atemu (Yami)," the girl said. Malat faked smiled and looked around.

"I remember now, thank you. I have seemed to forgotten you name, can you tell me it?" Malat lied. "Oh, your highness, I am Desmona. I am a Greek who was kidnapped to be a slave in Egypt, but instead I was given as a gift to you as wedding engagement," the kind girl said.

Malat pitied the girl knowing that Egyptians always would do things like kidnapping Greek children like Desmona. "Well, Desmona, I don't want to be mean to you so I would like to be your friend," Malat told the girl. Desmona's pale blue eyes lit up. "Thank you, your highness," Desmona said as she bowed her head. "Rule one as my friend you call me Malat," Malat said and smiled at her.

Desmona bowed and said, "Yes, Malat. Now, Malat you must go have your nightly bath." Malat followed Desmona to the baths. The baths was actually a very large pool with roses and lilacs floating in it. Malat was very nervous, but she entered the bath while servants and slaves alike surrounded her.

With the Others …

"Okay, Kaitlyn was here a minute ago, but where did she go?" Yugi asked everyone. Then Shadi appeared in front of them. "Shadi, what do you want?" Bakura asked.

"I came to tell you, you won't find Malat or Kaitlyn here in the present," Shadi said, "They have gone to the past to live their lives of the past."

"You mean they've gone to Ancient Arabia and Egypt," Minna asked. Kishanta looked at everyone clueless to what was going on. "How is that possible?" Kishanta asked Shadi. "The Millennium Pendant's powers is huge, not even I can comprehend its power to you. I know one thing, though, the only one who can awaken its powers is Princess Malat herself," Shadi said.

"You forgot one thing, Shadi. Malat had no power to time travel, but now she does," Yami said. Shadi bowed his head to the great pharaoh. "You all must travel back in time and follow the path and you shall be free," Shadi said and than a bright light surrounded the group.

Amber and Kishanta woke up on a boat traveling down the Nile River. The two were wearing Egyptian clothing. "What's going on?" they asked each other, but than a servant came up to them. "Princess Amber, Kishanta, the boat shall arrive soon and your elder sister Princess/Priestess Kaitlyn shall greet you at the dock," the servant said, bowed, and left.

"Finally we'll meet up with Kaitlyn soon," Amber said to Kishanta. Kishanta just sat down on a stool and looked into the ocean, her hair flying in the breeze. "Wow, talk about antisocial," Amber mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

P-Y-G: How'd you like that? I have a favor for all of you that have read or seen Shaman King that has read this. Please read and place an oc on it, too. Please R&R