Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Watch Over Me ❯ Forever Yours ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

WARNING! LEMON INSIDE THIS CHAPPIE! RYOU X BAKURA!!!! also Anzu bashing, but that's good, too.

Gralnak: *hugs* it's ok, gralnak. It's ok. oh…Dragondreamer and I want to squish the hell out of you…i.e. glomp you! We call you cute stuff!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Permission to glomp????

Ryous mistress: My wife loved the Maliky comment. Malik angst is pretty good. I never did it before, but, I must say..it's as good as Ryou angst.

Lady Elfsyke: Yeah, that's the plan for Joey so far. To get Malik out of his father's hands. HAPPY B-DAY!

Cyn: No, Marik will be ticked…someone dared put a hand on HIS hikari.

Dragondreamer: You'll get your glomp later. mmmmmmm….glomping yami.

Falling Leaves: Well, I wanna set the crab free..but get her a new pet…a scorpion.

EvilMJ: Anzu has that effect on people…especially me. GIVING BIRTH IS LIKE FRIENDSHIP!

Shadow of Light: I will liberate the crab…and ensnare a scorpion! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Mystical Dragon: Yeah, poor Anzu…NOT! poor Ryou…*hugs plushie*

Forever Yours

Bakura brought is face close to his lover's. He breathed in the sweet smell of his Ryou, his husband, his everything. The yami brushed his lips against his hikari's warming lips. The boy gasped quietly as their lips brushed together. It was Bakura who pressed his lips finally to his lover. Ryou's hands moved to Bakura's shoulders and to the back of his neck pulling him closer for the kiss. With a playful lick at the upper lip, Ryou opened his mouth a little further to allow Bakura's tongue entrance.

Both boys whimpered into the kiss, drawing each of them into the other. Ryou's lapping tongue dipped onto Bakura's, stroking it slowly and rubbing against the fine, white teeth. The hikari gasped as Bakura stroked his mouth inside with his tongue.

"Bakura...A…Ai…Aishiteru."

"I love you, too, my light."

Ryou looked Bakura in the eyes and a devilish smile curled on his lips. For the first time in his life, Bakura would swear to Ra that he heard his hikari….growl. Ryou grabbed Bakura, spun him around, and pushed him onto the bed.

Bakura let out a gasp of surprise. Ryou straddled him and pinned him to the bed. The hikari leaned down and kissed his yami gently on the base of the neck. Bakura closed his eyes at the sudden ferocity of his hikari and his sudden burst of gentility.

Ryou sat straight and unbuttoned Bakura's shirt. When all of the buttons were unfastened, Ryou opened the shirt revealing the soft chest of his yami and moved off of him to remove his pants slowly. Ryou smiled down at his yami, gloriously naked, and perfect in every way.

The yami sat up and brought Ryou close to his chest, feeling his koi's heart beat against him. The beat ran swift, but stable, much to his satisfaction. His hands traveled up his lover's back under his shirt, feeling the soft skin of his lover.

Bakura lifted his hikari's shirt and discarded it by the bed. Ryou gasped as his yami's expert tongue lapped and kissed his chest finally arriving at the tiny buds aching for attention. The sharp gasps of his lover made Bakura smile against his lover. He was enjoying himself.

Bakura drew in air from his clenched teeth as Ryou encased Bakura's right nipple in

his warm, wet mouth.

"Ryou….oh…sweet Isis…."

Ryou gave a little smirk. "You like that, yami?"

"Yes…." Bakura managed to gasp as Ryou sucked on the tiny piece of flesh, licking it greedily until it came to its peak. Ryou focused his attention on the other side, showing Bakura's body the utmost tenderness and affection.

His poor yami was left panting and flushed over his hikari's affectionate laps of the tongue.

Ryou rolled over to his back and his yami straddled his hips. Bakura leaned down and nuzzled his chest into Ryou's chest. The little heart beat remained strong and stable. Bakura kissed Ryou's incision above his heart.

"My Ryou….my hikari….."

Ryou turned his head to one side and exposed his neck. He spread his arms on the bed.

"I'm yours, my yami. I'm forever yours."

Bakura growled low in his throat this time and leaned up to grab some skin on Ryou's neck with his teeth. He didn't bite down hard to cause pain, but it would leave a mark on him the next day. "Mine……..all mine….."

Ryou arched his back clenching his fists as his yami dug his face into Ryou's warm flesh on his neck….marking him as his own. When his hikari stopped whimpering, Bakura withdrew his grip. That spot would be sore for a few days. Ryou caressed Bakura's cheek as his yami looked him in the eyes. A gentle kiss on the lips made Ryou forget the pain on his neck. It wouldn't be the first hickey he received.

"Bakura……baby….I want you…so bad."

Bakura rid Ryou of his pants slowly and expertly.

Outside the door, Anzu squealed. "WANTING BAKURA IS LIKE FRIENDSHIP!!!!!! YEAH FRIENDSHIP!"

Bakura's head fell on Ryou's chest with a growl. "GO AWAY, YOU PATHETIC LITTLE SNOT!"

"OOO!!! Bakura and Ryou are being friendly!"

Ryou cradled Bakura's head against him. "Just ignore her, yami."

Bakura nodded. "I'll try…but I promise nothing."

Bakura kissed Ryou's scar on his chest once more. "Ryou….so…beautiful."

"LIKE RAINBOWS?"

"Grr….."

Ryou sighed and sat up. "Maybe I can distract you from her. Lay on your back."

Bakura laid on his back and Ryou straddled his yami once more. "My yami….all mine."

Ryou kissed Bakura's chest and began moving his hips on his yami, teasing Bakura's swollen, straining, hardened piece of flesh with his own. Bakura spread his legs a little more allowing his hikari access to all his most sensitive areas.

"Ryou…gods…."

"Ryou and Bakura are being friends! YEAH FOR FRIENDSHIP!"

Ryou kissed down his yami's body, kissing gently his hips and his abdomen. Bakura whimpered as his lover kissed the top of his flesh with a light kiss.

"Ryou…please…can't last…"

"WHIMPERING IS LIKE FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!! YEAH FOR BEING FRIENDLY!"

Ryou encased his lover's hot body with a sudden motion that Bakura let out something between a whimper and a moan. "Oh gods….oh gods…Isis….Osiris…."

Ryou suckled on Bakura gently brushing his teeth against the skin. Bakura arched his back off the bed and wrapped his legs around Ryou to bring him closer. "That's it…Ryou….Harder…harder…ah..gods…."

Ryou withdrew his mouth from his yami eliciting a growl from his yami. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU GET OFF OF ME? I was ready to come, Ryou!"

"COMING IS LIKE FRIEND…"Anzu squealed from outside the door.

"Don't finish that sentence if you value your pathetic, mortal, existence!" Bakura snarled, so completely frustrated that he couldn't climax.

"Yami, I want you. I need to feel you."

"FEELINGS? ARE YOU DISCUSSING YOUR FEELINGS??? THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! If your friendly and you know it clap your hands…if your friendly and you know it clap your hands."

Bakura sat up and growled. "I am going to kill her myself."

Ryou moved off his yami. "OK."

Bakura jumped off the bed and opened the door. The ring glowed around his neck and a bright light filled the room. Sweet, sensual silence filled the room….Anzu was gone. (Good…now we can enjoy the rest of the lemon…*authoress sighs in relief*)

"What did you do to her?"

Bakura shrugged. "I sent her to the Shadow Realm. Now we can get back to what we were doing."

Bakura ran and pounced on the bed. "What were you saying? Hikari? Love?"

Ryou hugged Bakura tightly. "I want you, yami. I need you. Please."

Bakura nodded and Ryou laid on his back. Bakura laid himself beside his Ryou, movement made more painful by his arousal. Bakura kissed his mortal lover gently as he reached onto the bureau by the side of the bed. The hand lotion there would have to suffice for now. Nothing else was available to make this more comfortable for Ryou. Bakura didn't want to hurt Ryou anymore than he was hurt emotionally already. Bakura took his time preparing his little lover, pressing against Ryou's inner walls to accommodate him. When the boy moved against him, Ryou was ready. Bakura rest himself between Ryou, who coated him with the hand lotion. Bakura thrust into Ryou's hands begging for more contact. Ryou reached up and grabbed Bakura's face nodding. The seme kissed his uke and pressed inside. Ryou arched his back, his body stretching to accept Bakura within him. Bakura felt he was almost locked in place by Ryou's muscles. When Ryou thrust up to meet him, Bakura pressed in hitting Ryou's bundle of nerves head on. (sorry for the bad pun guys.) Ryou threw his head back and shifted closer to his yami. "More…yami….please…."

Bakura focused his attention on Ryou's left nipple before thrusting in again. Ryou let out a tiny whimper of satisfaction. "Yes…yami….please…"

Bakura kissed Ryou on the lips, his left hand reaching between them to stroke Ryou's manhood while the other held himself up. The yami moved faster into his hikari, feeling the little body beneath him clutch on desperately as Bakura threw his head back. Bakura could feel his lover's body preparing to release in pleasure. Ryou propped himself up on his elbows and watched as Bakura stroked him bringing him into the highest realms of bliss.

Ryou arched his back and threw back his head climaxing on his yami's chest and belly. Ryou fell back as Bakura released him and propped himself to look into Ryou's eyes. Bakura moved faster in and out of his hikari whimpering and whining.

"Ryou….gods…..I have to….."

"Give into it, yami. Show me how much you love me."

Bakura threw back his head and tensed, sending his essence into his lover's body. Bakura collapsed on Ryou, who stroked his head. "It's ok, yami. Shhh…" The yami trembled with the aftershocks of his mind blowing orgasm.

Bakura kissed Ryou's chest again. "Mine….forever, hikari. My love."

Bakura rolled over and fell asleep on Ryou's chest, listening to his lover's rhythmical heartbeat.

Update: Monday or Tuesday: we open the shop on Thursday Sept. 4. It's a soap and candle shop and we are offering our reviewers a chance to buy our stuff. If you are interested, keep an ear out or let me know in a review with your email and I will get back to you if you wanna buy some soap or candles! Love you, guys!