Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ We Could Have Danced All Night ❯ We Could Have Danced All Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-gi-oh!


Word of wisdom:


"Those who cry are the winners, those who have the friends are the ones who beat the shit out of the winner for crying their eyes out the the judges."


--Aragedkiller


==We could have danced all night.==


I stared at my lovers raging eyes. Turning I ran into the nearest room, but before I could slam the door shut he pulled me out, punching me in the face. I cried, pushing myself from his grip.



"Am I not good enough for you!?" He cried, slapping me when I let tears roll down my face. He smiled at the red mark then embraced my face. "I'll show you nobody toys with my heart. If I fucking want you, nobody else will get you!"



I cried out as he slammed his fist into my stomach. Fighting back from his arms,What did I do to deserve this?I asked myself. When we had first started dating, he made me feel like the luckiest guy on Earth, next thing I know he was beating the shit out of me daily, for small problems.



Why can't you be perfect, why do you have to be a fucking whore! Well, I won't take it." He snapped, pulling my arm out, I could hear it pop, a painful pop that made me want to cry even more. I would have cried, I would have, but I knew crying would make this far worse. Just letting him do what he wanted with me now would save it from later.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Yugi applied some cover up over his black and blue marks. He hissed slightly at his puffy lip. He sighed, maybe nobody would notice. He began washing the blood off him, washing them out with rubbing alcohol. He looked at his almost clear skin, smiling lightly.



Pulling his blue jacket over his shirt, Yugi made his way to the door. He wasn't planning on running away, he loved his lover more than anything in the world, he couldn't stand the beatings. He just had to get out of the house. Just had to spend time with normal people, before tonight.



Tonight, he was planning on ending his misery, he had a knife, he had a reason, what more was needed.



Shutting the door behind him, Yugi walked off towards the dance club, before anybody noticed he left the house.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~



It was painful, every part of this. I let out a scream as he pushed me into a dresser, making me fall to the ground. I was exhausted from fighting back, but I wasn't going to give in.



I felt my lover get on me, ignoring my kicking and cries for him to reconsider what he planning. I tightened my muscles as he pulled out his bowie knife his grandfather had given him. Slowly he began to cut away my clothes like the peal to an orange.



"Why are you fighting this my little Yugi? Haven't you gotten use to it?" He asked, almost sarcastically. He slammed his fist into my stomach again, stopping me from kicking, long enough for him to cut my jeans away like they were nothing.



He began to rub the bowie knife's blade against my stomach, cutting his initials into my gut. He cried out, feeling blood tinkle out, sliding down my side. He was enjoying this, I could tell.



"Stop this I HATE YOU!!" I cried out, only to black out for a second when his fist connected into my eye. I screamed again, crying for help, any at all, but none seemed to come.

--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--

Yugi listens to the ear crushing music, he loved rock with all his heart, it always brought a smile to his face. His eyes wandered the crowds, where they caught a boy, who looked much like himself, standing and just listening.



The boy wasn't talking to anybody, wasn't dancing alone, wasn't getting drunk. He was just standing there. Yugi looked over the boys body. He was much like himself, only taller, he eyes were more sure on what he was doing, and his hair more spikier in places.



Yugi couldn't help it, he felt drawn to the guy, he walked over to his 'counterpart'. "Are you waiting for somebody?" He asked over the music.



The boy looked at him. "No," He responded, his voice dead toned and as sure as his eyes. "Are you?"



Yugi shook his head 'no'. "I just wanted to get away from home." He explained, the boy nodded understanding. Yugi couldn't help it. "Would you like to dance?" He asked, making the boy look at him in shock.



"S-sure." He responded.



Yugi led the boy onto the dance floor, dancing happily with the boy he barely knew.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I screamed as my lover slammed himself into my dry entrance, trying to pull away from the pain. His hands grabbed my shoulders, holding me still, before he continues his cutting with the knife.



His thrust were hard, and painful as they slammed deep inside of me. I screamed out in pain, knowing I had started to bleed down there, which was easing the pain lightly. I couldn't stop him, I knew that, all my attempts failed, they never succeeded.



Was I so wrong? Just to talk to the paperboy, did that make me a whore. I couldn't understand his logic.



My lover pushed himself again into me, releasing his seed. I began to sting where I was cut deep inside. I pulled himself out of me, walking to the door, before turning to face me.



"Don't think you can find somebody to replace me. Nobody else in this world could ever love you, your ruined, your worthless. I am all you got, all who even notices you." He muttered, walking out the door, to go bar hopping as he did every Friday.



I looked at the clothes door, unable to move. I touched his bowie knife, using all my strength to sit up and take it into my room.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Yugi danced heart fully with this stranger, smiling as the other boy told him a few jokes, Yugi responded by telling the boy three nasty stories in a rapid session. The look alike smiled towards him.



"Where did you learn those?" He asked, stopping as the music stopped.



"My friends of course!" Yugi laughed, he never felt so loved, sure he had all his friends, but this gut made him feel safe.



The stranger smiled.



"Oh! I am sorry, my name is Yugi Motou!" He held his hand out. The other boy shook his hand, but did not respond. He leaned over, kissing Yugi's cheek.



"Thanks." He smiled, disappearing.



Yugi looked around in shock. He looked to his feet, where a message floated down. He picked it up reading it slowly.



Dear Yugi,


Thank you for the fun time I had. I enjoyed spending time with you, it made me realize what the world really held.


As much as I would like to see you again, But suicide is not the answer. I would love it if You would run to the Police and told on your boyfriend. I want to see you in a good position when I do return.


Until our next dance,


Your guardian Angel, Yami




Yugi wiped a tear from his eye. He knew what he had to do know, and he had the strength to do what he needed to. "Thank you Yami, you have helped me also." He smiled walking out the door.



|||||E|N|D||||||