Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What a Boy Wants ❯ What a Boy Wants ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Um… wow. Okay. I had someone mention that they wanted to see someone make Seto beg. I won’t say that this popped immediately into my mind, but the next time I sat down to write, this is what came out of my keyboard. The first half, anyway. Then I took a break, wrote some other stuff… then I read a story called “Joey’s Bitch”. I didn’t check to see who it was by, but I am going to review it when I next go back… It was hot. It was fucking hot. 95% of you wouldn’t like it, I think, because it is mucho bestiality. I never knew I would like it either. ^^ The lemon, though… was the fucking hottest thing I’ve read in a long time. So then, I had to come finish this… and the result is the perverted masterpiece you see before you. I’ve never written anything like it, though I think I like it enough that I will. There is not plot. There is only one scene, pure torturous sadomasochisitic sex.

Also, I have no idea who the seme is. I think I own him, in that I think he’s an OC. However, I DO NOT OWN YUGIOH. All right.

What a Boy Wants


“Do you want it, little treasure?”

“I…. Yes,” Seto was forced to admit quietly, as those cruel fingers trailed lightly over his shoulders with taunting pressure as their owner paced behind him, the cold floor burning his bare knees and lower legs. The manacles attached to his wrists as he clasped his hands behind his head, the dark chains stretching out to attach to the wall in front of him, weren’t any better. “Yes, I want it…”

“Want what? I can’t very well give it to you if I don’t know what you want.” The owner of the hands reached the end of his pacing and turned around, his digits still tracing the prominent muscles of Seto’s shoulders.

“I… I want you… to…”

“To what, pet?”

“I want you to fuck me,” Seto nearly whispered.

“That’s good, then. How?” The man knelt behind him and spoke behind his ear.

“Hard.”

“Hard? How hard is ‘hard’?” While he spoke, he reached around Seto and slid something up over his half-erected member, a ring that rested up at the base. Seto shuddered slightly.

“Hard enough to make me scream.”

“You’re a bitch, Kaiba. It doesn’t take much to make you scream. I’m afraid that’s not very hard at all.” He stood up again as though disappointed.

Seto closed his eyes, his position utterly unchanged. He had had years of practice; he could hold this position for several hours before his muscles started to tremble. His sense of touch was focused directly on the cock ring that would put him that much more at the other’s mercy. “So hard I can’t walk for a week…”

“Mm…”

“So hard I think I’m going to split in two…”

“Sounds like that would hurt.”

“Then hurt me…” It’s nearly inaudible.

“What?”

“I said, then hurt me! I want you to…”

“You want me to hurt you? You want me to fuck you so hard you can’t stand, so hard you’re screaming in pain? You want to feel like a virgin again, like I’m so fucking big, it’ll never fit, but I force it anyway? You don’t just want to be fucked… you want to be fucked, so thoroughly you’ll never forget this night for the rest of your life…”

Seto shuddered, his breath slightly panting. “Yes…Gods, yes…”

“In fact, you want it to feel like it did every time with your stepfather…”

A pair of reluctant tears slowly slid from Seto’s closed eyes, but he made no move to hide them. “Yes…”

“I think I can do that.” Seto’s breath caught in his throat, his heart pounding alongside it. “Assume your position.”

He bent over as he was, on his knees with his hands behind his neck, spreading his legs impossibly wide, his chest maybe two inches from the ground and perfectly parallel to it. He hadn’t been in this position so long… he wondered at the fact that he could still do it. He fell into it easily, however, and waited.

And was forced to keep waiting as the other decided to speak to him instead, his fingers trailing over the smooth planes of his back, the lean muscles thrown into sharp relief as he held himself off the ground. “Did you know, Kaiba,” he said, “that a person’s back is quite possibly the sexiest part on them? All that bare flesh, unbroken, unmarred by any natural interruptions. Perfect for marking… for claiming a person. You have so much canvas to work with. As someone – we both know who, of course – has already discovered with you…” Sure fingers traced scars he had never seen for himself, almost lovingly. “He was very good at what he did… very precise. Did you realize that no two of these scars touch?”

“No…” Not that he had ever cared to.

“Indeed… your back is a work of art.” One finger slowly traced a scar that ran the length of his spine, tapering out as it ran into the part between his pale cheeks. “Absolutely magnificent. Are you prepared, Kaiba?”

“Yes.” As prepared as he could be.

“Good.” With no more warning, Seto felt his master’s huge cock buried completely inside of him, forcing him open… He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to choke back his scream, with questionable success. He felt it distinctly as his scarred passage ripped again, tore, spilling his blood over the invading member and falling from his hole to the floor, trailing down his legs. He gasped for breath, panting harshly already. He’d been waiting for this… needing this…

Large hands roughly grabbed his shoulders and held him still while the erection was removed from his ass, leaving him gasping and in pain, bleeding on the floor and waiting for it to happen again. He wasn’t disappointed; he screamed through gritted teeth as he was invaded once again, as the pain spiked and spread throughout him, just this side of unbearable. Any deeper and he was sure he would begin to actually tear in half, do irreparable damage…

“Deeper…” he gasped through his teeth. “Fuck me… harder…”

He was answered only with silence, and then his own scream as his demands were met, as he felt the pain of being ripped and split, pulled backward harshly by those crushing hands cupping his shoulders bruisingly, pressing him harshly against the other man’s thighs and groin. He felt oversized balls pressed tight against his ass. He couldn’t be invaded any deeper, couldn’t be used any harder than he was right now.

After a slight pull away from him, giving him a brief respite from the pain, he whimpered loudly as the other buried himself again. “Oh, god…” he whimpered with the pain. “God…”

“There is no God for you,” the man said, and Seto whimpered a little again. His erection was swelling, painfully; he wanted to come, already, he was so turned on by the pain and the submission… the ring around his cock made that impossible.

The man made no effort to give him any pleasure; Seto was screaming in pain with every hard, deep thrust. He was out of practice and his muscles ached with the strain of holding himself off the ground. Tears of pain pricked his eyes; his erection was throbbing painfully. His ass pressed back against him again with every movement, and the pain translated into pleasure, as the pace was quickened silently on the part of the other, harsh, thoughtless movements hurting him, tearing him, making him bleed more, dirtying them both, smearing them with it.

The man silently tightened his grip and snapped his hips forward quickly several times in succession, digging dull fingernails deep into Seto’s shoulders as his hot, burning release filled Seto’s abused body. He paused for a moment, calming his breathing as Seto whimpered quietly, writhing, desperate for his own release, then moved away from him, leaving Seto empty, his blood and his master’s release dripping from his hole.

“Please…” Seto said quietly, panting. “Please…”

“Please what?”

“Please… let me finish…” He was still frozen, trembling in his position, his chest hovering a few inches off the floor.

Rough, callused hand lightly moved over his back, sending lines of fiery sensation to his imprisoned cock. “I choose not to do so at this time.” Seto gasped for breath, closing his eyes and letting his head hang a little. This… torture…

The hands left him. Before he had time to consider the idea that he was planning to just leave him like this, there was something else pressed against his ass, something warm and impossibly large, smooth and rounded… as he moaned, realizing what it was for, it was shoved into him, larger and longer than anything he’d ever experienced, going deeper than the man himself could ever have gone. Seto screamed in pain and tortured pleasure, trying to press back against it, force it deeper, make it hurt him more. The man put one large hand on his neck, pressing his face into the floor, holding him immobile as he proceeded to mercilessly ram the object into Seto.

He screamed breathlessly with every desperately painful movement, panting and gasping for air, writhing in the man’s gasp. “Please…!” he cried. The freezing floor his member pressed against didn’t affect him at all. He screamed as it was rotated at is was plunged into him, coated in his blood, the man taking no mercy on him, forcing it deeper when his body tried to stop it. Seto was actually crying, trying to pull himself up the invader, his movements restricted by the hand holding him down. “Please…”

The man slowly, very slowly drew it away from him. It took an eternity; Seto’s senses were so highly attuned that what began as a moan turned into a scream by the time it was out. He was lying, panting, on the floor, shuddering. “Please…” he whimpered, tears forcing themselves from his eyes. “Please… please, let me…” He couldn’t continue, his tears stealing what little breath he had left.

The man pulled him up into a sitting position, his body limp and trembling. “Please…” he begged. He felt his own blood and what remained of the other’s seed trickling from his body as he attained an upright position. “Please…”

Without a word, a rough hand gently wrapped around his painful erection, slowly, almost lovingly caressing it, making Seto’s breath hitch and his pleas turn into incoherent moans and cries. A thumb rolled over the slick head, the nail dipping into the slit to torture him, making him whimper, nearly scream. The other hand fondled his tight, nearly bursting balls. The tantalizing grip tightened, becoming enough pressure to drive him insane. He couldn’t take it.

His back arched forward, thrusting his hips into that grip. “Please!” he cried out. The man finally obliged and let the ring open, gripping hard on Seto’s erection as he did. The breaking feeling of release finally washed over him; he heard his own blood-curdling scream as he came so violently in the man’s hand that the real world faded away to nothing ness and he passed out.