Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What Can Never be Forgotten or Forgiven ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: What Can Never be Forgotten or Forgiven 0/?
Author: Kleptomaniac Can Opener
Pairing: Jou x Seto (OMG! First for me! O_O)
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: I don't own anything Yugi-Oh (it all belongs to Kazuki Takahashi). It's almost as depressing as this fic.

Summary: Kaiba Seto has a good reason for hating Jounouchi Katsuya. But it's not until recent that Katsuya learns the past has a vicious bite when teaching you a lesson. "Sometimes, doing nothing at all is also a sin."

NOTES: Check out my fic journal Utensil_Drawer at livejournal.com!

***Prologue***

He had been scrawny at thirteen. Most boys were at that age. There just wasn't any muscle to build up yet, assuming the boy worked out on a regular basis to find that only so much could be achieved at that age.
But he had been busy studying, and the exercise he was doing was building lean muscle.

He regretted not putting more effort into his martial arts lessons, or at least track.

They had grabbed him, faces he didn't know with hands rough from constant fighting. His face was smashed against concrete; blood filled his mouth when his teeth cut the inside of his cheek before an old rag choked him. They tied a worn leather belt around his wrists, tight enough that he felt the circulation cut off. The clothing was torn from his body, the chilled air made his skin prickle almost as much as the unwanted touches.

He couldn't move, couldn't get away.
Too many hands, too much weight, no leverage, no voice.
He only had his eyes, eyes that locked on someone his age that watched what his companions were doing with an emotionless face.

His eyes stayed on him whenever possible, using him as a focal point as he was violated and torn apart from the inside out. Every feature, every crease, every strand of hair had been memorized. The act of concentration was the only thing that kept his mind from shattering.

Later, the irony would hit him once he had regained the ability to think in depth. Those were the eyes Gozaburo had been beating him to learn. Eyes that could stare at sin and not blink. He remembered exactly how they looked and mimicked them until it was natural, automatic.

The eyes of a demon, a lord, a dragon.

They were eyes that could look at hell and defy Lucifer. Lucifer sitting on his high throne, staring impassively with those golden-brown eyes.





~*~*~*~

Find future chapters at my livejournal account Utensil_Drawer