Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What's Love Got To DO With It?! ❯ Whats This?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer:I do not like YGO
Mei: does that say "I do not like YGO"?
Disclaimer: uh...yeah
Mei: FIX IT!!!
Disclaimer: I do not own YGO
Mei: this is my first ever Yaoi (there will be male male pairings but no `sex' stuff, lime is as far as I'll go!(but maybe I'll spice it up if i get good reviews! ^_~) hope you'll all like it ^_^.
~*~
Bakura walked down the stairs of his hikari's house, as bored as ever. `I'm as bored as ever', he thought (and as I already pointed out!). "Hey hikari, what's up?" he questioned Ryou as he entered the living room. "AH! Bakura!!!You know your not supposed to be here, my dad might see you, anyways I have to go to school!" said Ryou. "I woke up this late?!...Since when was your father here?" Bakura questioned him again. " Since last night, he came home for once, can you stay with Marik for a week or two? its okay i already asked him if you could. Ok bye!" said Ryou as he closed the door behind him. "Wait!" Bakura called after him but it was too late, Ryou already got on the bus and left.
`Dammit, thanks allot Ryou!' he thought as he got all his belongings and headed off to Marik's house. `Like I really want to spend time with that pshyco freak who tried to send me to the Shadow Realm!' he screamed in his head. ` He's probably plotting a way to get me six feet under again anyways...' he thought somemore as he got on the bus.
~*~ At the Ishtar's house ~*~
Isis was in her room freaking over the trouble Bakura and her brother could cause while Marik sat on the couch anxious for Bakura's arrival with his yami sitting next to him. " What are you so happy about?" Malik asked. "*giggle* you'll see!" answered Marik. "Just promise you won't fight" Marik begged. " Why should i not (Marik does the puppy dog eyes) alright, alright...i won't fight..." Malik answered. The doorbell rang really loud and Marik jumped up to answer it. " Did you fix the doorbell, Marik, it never rang before..." asked Malik. "Of course I did, if I didn't I wouldn't be able to know if my guest arrived!" Marik said. Marik opened the door and greeted Bakura. `Um...this is different...' thought Bakura. "Aren't you supposed to be trying to kill me?" Bakura said still watching Marik, not sure what will happen. "Oh, my yami tried to do that, but I'll make sure he won't this time," said Marik as he hugged Bakura's arm and pointed at Malik. "I'll try to make up for what happened a before, okay?" he added smiling sweetly. "Um...Okay?" Bakura wasn't sure what else to say, Marik was freaking him out enough!
A couple hours later, Bakura was already done unpacking and decided to go downstairs to get something to eat, Marik already invited him to use the refrigerator. When Bakura got downstairs the phone rang. He checked the caller ID and answered it. "Hello?" said Bakura. " Bakura!! Dad saw you leave and thought it was me! You have to be more careful!!! He thinks I played hooky!!!" Ryou yelled at him. "How would he know?" asked Bakura, kinda happy that he got Ryou in trouble. "Because the bus said it was going somewhere else, not Domino High!" Ryou said in a `duh' kinda tone. Bakura and Ryou finished their conversation and hanged up. Bakura sighed and someone started to rub his shoulders. He wiped around to see who it was, it was Marik. Marik wraped his arms around Bakura's waist and pulled him in for a deep kiss. Bakura's eyes were wide open and he didn't know what to do...
~*~ end chapter
Mei: sorry if it was too short ya know, I'm mean like that!
Bakura: hey I want him to get off me now!
Marik: *licks his lips and gives Bakura a wink*
Bakura: O_o
Mei: well people read and review (no flames please)