Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What To Do When You're In Love ❯ Corny Suggestions ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
 
Cha1. Corny Suggestions
 
 
“I got it!” whispered Marik excitedly.
 
 
“What now?” Bakura asked in a bored tone.
 
 
They were slouching on the couch in the Bakura and Ishtar residence. Trying to come up with sorry attempts to take over the world. Bakura had long since gotten tired for the day. And it was only 4 p.m.
 
“We could kill the president then announce that we'll annihilate anyone who tries to stop us. After that we take over the world!” he gave a little “whoop” at the end.
 
 
“No,” Bakura yawned. “It's too fucking corny.”
 
 
Marik look at Bakura, annoyed.
 
“Then you think of something. You gay faggot.”
 
 
“That I am.”
 
Both laughed. Kura whispered his plan to Marik when Malik came running down the stairs. He rushed past them both and flew out the door. Popping his head in for a split second he said, “Later guys. I'm goin' out!” Then he disappeared.
 
Marik was rooted to his seat. Malik going out? HIS Malik going out with someone else!?
 
“Hell no! Who ever is messin' with Malik, is gonna get the shit beat outta them from me.”
 
 
“It's okay Marik.”
 
Bakura and Marik stared at Ryou. How is he so quiet? They hadn't even noticed him coming down the stairs.
 
“He's not cheating on us, Marik. Malik's just going to the arcade with Duke,” Ryou said quietly.
 
He smiled at them. Bakura motioned Ryou to sit on his lap, so he did as his man commanded. When he sat down, Bakura started nipping at his neck. His fingers traveled their way down to his hikari's pants. He lightly, teasingly, stroked the forming bulge in his pants. Then he undid the zipper and button.
 
Ryou moaned out when Bakura grabbed his cock. His yami played with the tip, smearing the pre-cum with his thumb.
 
“Oh god Kura…” Ryou groaned. “Not in front of Marik!”
 
Marik had his eyes glued on them. His pants were down and he was stroking himself like mad.
 
“Ryou,” the tanned yami rolled his eyes. “I've seen you in positions far sexier then this.”
 
Ryou blush crimson. Bakura gave a little `ah-hem' before resuming his assault on his small hikari's manhood. Ryou pouted a bit before relaxing. Suddenly, Ryou looked up at Bakura, surprised, from his new position. On the floor. His boyfriend had just pushed him off of him!
 
 
“Sorry, love. We have plans to make,” Bakura smirked evilly at him.
 
Marik laughed. He winked at Ryou when Bakura dragged him up to the bedroom. A hint of lust in his eyes. The young albino scoffed at them. `Mother-fucking bastards.'
 
 
 
Yugi awoke to find no warmth to snuggle up to. His lover was gone. `Strange… he's usually a late sleeper.' He glanced at the clock. `Oh my god!' The pale, green lights blinked 3:30 a.m. What the hell was Yami up to!?
 
Not quite ready to get up, Yugi jumped off the bed and stumbled to the balcony. He suspected Yami would be there. It was his new place of interest. No, not just for sex.
 
As he had thought, Yami was sitting on the balcony. He had one leg planted on the rail while the other was loosely hanging. A very sexy look Yugi thought with his bad self. Obviously he was deep in thought since he didn't hear Yugi walk up behind him. Usually, he'd be on alert at the tiniest sound.
 
Yugi wrapped his arms around Yami's waist.
 
“Yami?”
 
The Pharaoh snapped his head up sharply. It's a wonder he didn't break his neck. Once he realized it was Yugi, he relaxed immensely.
 
“Why are you up so early, Yugi?” his voice was spaced out.
 
“I awoke without your warmth. What's wrong, my love?”
 
Yami turned. He gave Yugi a warm smile, holding him close. He breathed in his hikari's green apple scent. How he loved that smell. It was delicious. Just like his Yugi. He said, “Yugi. You love me right?”
 
“Of course! What would make you think otherwise?” his voice full of concern.
 
“Nothing. I just wanted to ask you something…”
 
“Okay. Don't worry, I'll always love you,” gentle and full of love.
 
“Will you… come to America with me?”
 
 
 
Seto shoved Joey away from him. Joey landed on the pavement with a hurt expression on his face. `Why was Seto treating him like this? Why is he refusing to accept that…I love him…?'
 
It pained Seto to see that look on his puppy's face. `Wait. What am I saying? He is nothing more then a rival.' He couldn't let his emotions take over. It would ruin him. And his company. And his little brother. If he returned Joey's feelings, what would happen? It was too risky. Even if he did…care for him.
 
“How many times do I have to tell you, Wheeler. Stay away from me,” Seto's words were cold.
 
Joey bit his lip. Why did Seto treat him like this? `Toughen up Joey. You're acting like a pathetic little girl!' he told himself. A slight breeze glided by. Joey's hair blew softly across his face. It covered the pain in his eyes.
 
“But Seto---”
 
“Save it, Mutt. I have more important things to do besides spending time with you.”
 
Oops. He hadn't meant for it to come out like that. He realized how much pain he had inflicted when Joey gasped and bit his lip even harder. Drops of blood dripped from his open wound.
 
Those words pierced Joey like a knife. He knew he had to get over Seto. But that still wouldn't stop the pain of wanting him. Needing him.
 
He was about to reply when Seto leaned in close to him. The words died on his lips.
 
Seto gently licked the blood off Joey's lip. Just touching the blonde made him go wild. Not meaning to, he gave into his passion.
 
Seto grabbed Joey by the back of his head and brought their lips together. He the bottom of the blondes lip with his tongue, requesting access. Joey opened his mouth and Seto seized the moment. They engaged in a tongue battle. With which the brunette easily won. Seto explored every inch of Joey's mouth. He tasted like sweet bananers. And Kaiba wanted to savor it. The CEO suddenly drew back from Joey.
 
“Don't come near me again, dog. You're nothing but a Mutt. Get it through your thick scull.”
 
His icy blue eyes glared at the others confused honey brown. Then he got into his limo and left.
 
 
 
Duke pinned Malik on the wall, ravishing him madly. He ripped that sexy muscle shirt off of him and started licking his nipples.
 
“Ahhh, yessss!” Malik hissed.
 
“You want me. Don't you.”
 
Duke pinched a nub.
 
“I sure as hell do! Get the fuck on with it!”
 
Grinning, Duke grinded against Malik. In doing so he rubbed their erections together. They both cried out in rapture. Duke pinned Malik's arms above his head and let his free hand explore his muscular chest and stomach. And that hott six-pack.
 
Malik kneaded his knee between Duke's legs. Seriously now. He was taking too fucking long! Smirking, he licked the others lips.
 
“I get the hint.” Duke locked his lips with Malik in a heated kiss.
 
“Maybe I should be seme this time. You've been it for the last four days!” playful complaining.
 
“Malik, sweetie. You know I hate bein' uke.”
 
“Don't call me sweetie. It's so girlish. One more night and that's it.”
 
Duke gave a quiet `mmm-hmm' before unzipping the tanned one's leather pants. Malik kicked them off impatiently. The raven-haired laughed then bit a nub. Malik jerked back in surprise.
 
“You know you like it you sexy little bastard,” Duke stated, winking.
 
Malik shrugged. Duke's shirt was torn off by his skillful hands. Duke pulled down Malik's boxers and knelt on the floor. He took the cock in his mouth. At first it was a gentle sucking, but it turned into a wild mouth-fuck session in a minute. Malik tangled his hands in the black hair, moaning so loud the neighbors could hear them.
 
Duke's mouth massaged his lovers cock. Deep-throating him right when he was about to cum. Malik yelled and squirted his seed into Duke's greedy mouth.
 
“I love the taste of you. It's like a caramel-cinnamon taste. Makes me want to suck you out again,” he licked his lips.
 
“After you fuck me,” replied Malik seductively.
 
Duke frenched Malik and let him taste how sweet he was. Just when they were in their make-out session, the door burst open. Both males covered themselves. They looked at the person staring hungrily at them.
 
“Oh my god Tristan! Get out!” Duke yelled at him.
 
“Sorry.” Tristan glanced at Malik, scanning him up and down, smiling. “Don't worry Malik. I won't tell Marik and them.”
 
Malik breathed a sigh of relief.
 
“On one condition.”
 
His hopes went down the drain.
 
“Ya? Spit it out Tris,” Duke said, annoyed.
 
“You let me join you.”
 
Duke and Malik looked at each other. Then grinned.
 
“Get your ass over here.”
 
 
 
End of Cha.1
 
 
A/N
Me: I know I spelled “hot” wrong okay. I spell it a different kinda way sometimes. Hott is for the sexy kind y'know? Well review and tell me what you think!
Dark Wind: Now. Before I kill you.
Me: *lol* Shut up Yam. Get ready for the next chappy!