Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What Tummy Ache? ❯ What Tummy Ache? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

hey Joey, howl for me puppy dawg! Hehehe. A gift for the wondrous Kassie Boyd, or KlebKat, who when I saw this request for a birthday gift, I saw it as a challenge. I can't believe I wrote this. Wholly cow, I even got it out b4 the dead line too o_O Happy B-day KlebKat!!!

Title: What Tummy Ache?

Author: Ballroom Blitz

Rating: R - NC-17

Pairing(s): Pegasus/Joseph (Joey!)

Spoilers: Your lunch?

Disclaimer: He took my bottle of antacid!

Summary: The Title plus the pairing plus gratuitous sex scenes. That about sums it up other than Plot? What Plot? We didn't see no plot!

What Tummy Ache?

"That freaking Fruit loop has to have a medical room somewhere. .." The blond walking down the hall muttered as he rubbed his stomach with a pained groan. It had to have been the eyeball soup that did this too him. It had to have been the soup, everything was at least normal. A little exotic, but lacking in eyeballs. He had been wondering around for a while now, looking for someplace that was remotely smelling of medicine. So far he had come up empty. He sighed and glanced around. "Damn, I need a map."

"Or a guide." A voice from behind Joey made the blond jump and spin in mid air to stare with wide eyes at the very last person he wished to see. There stood, in all his immaculate glory, Pegasus J. Crawford. His silver hair was perfectly straight, his golden Sennen eye hidden by the shimmering folds of snowy locks that part as he tilted his head to let a faint glimmer of gold shine through. And instead of his normal suit he was wearing a red bathrobe, and wondering the halls in white bunny slippers. "I see the food didn't settle with you too well, come along Joseph, I'll show you where you can find something to ease your Tummy ache."

Joey gulped as the older man lead him through the corridors, and back up the stairs to a more remote part of the castle. They walked down long meandering corridors in silence. At least silence on the outside. Inside Joey's mind was race. Why was he accepting help from a fruit loop? Why was the fruit loop helping him? Why was he even willing to follow this fruit loop? His stomach reminded him and he groaned and tried massaging the pain away. He would have to watch what he ate next time. No more eyeballs for him!

"Ah here we are." Pegasus said as he opened a set of large double doors at the end of the corridor they were in. Joey walked in expecting to see a medical room of sorts; instead he stopped in his tracks. He was in a bedroom. A bedroom of reds, whites and gold's, and periodic funny bunny plushies and other stuffs of the like. A room that screamed Pegasus!

"Is this your. . .?" Joey asked with wide eyes not able to finish the sentence as Pegasus closed the doors behind them. If the place would have talk he was sure it would confirm it for him.

"My room?" Pegasus whispered in Joey's ear before suddenly he was walking across the room towards another door that was on the far side of the bed. "Of course it is. Sit down and make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back!"

"Comfortable around you?" Joey muttered looking around. "Yeah right." There were no chairs in the large bedroom, just a dresser, some tables along the walls, a large four poster canopy bed, a set of folding doors that was presumably the closet and to his left another set of double doors. There was no way he was sitting on the bed. Instead he chose the floor, sprawling out with a moan as his stomach protested against him in rebellious behaviors. He closed his eyes, rubbing his belly to calm it some.

"When I said make yourself comfortable, I didn't mean pass out on the floor." Pegasus commented as he returned with a bottle of antacid, a spoon, and some pills. He bent down to Joey's level as he poured some of the white liquid into the spoon from the bottle. Joey sat up with a frown. "Go ah." Pegasus held up the spoon of chalky liquid. Joey frowned but let Pegasus feed it to him as if her were a little kid. The white haired man then held out his hand that contained a couple of pills. "Now these."

"What are they?" Joey asked even as he downed them dry. He grimaced as he could still taste the chalky substance in his mouth when he swallowed. He fell back to the floor with a groan, his stomach grumbling at him for reasons unknown.

"Just some stuff to help your stomach calm down. Poor little Joseph." Pegasus sat down next to the teen, reaching his hand out to rub the blonds stomach. Joey tensed up immediately and Pegasus quickly covered his movements. "You should be resting in a bed, not the floor, and you have such a big day tomorrow."

"Yeah, well at least I got a few hours of sleep. But I should go, I've already wasted enough of you're time." Joey said as he sat up, Pegasus looking at him with his hand still on the teen's stomach. Joey was suddenly feeling nervous with the way Pegasus was staring at him. `Why is he staring at me like that anyways? Like a. . .? Like A. . .?'

"Piece of meat?" Pegasus answered Joey's unasked question. He loved his powers, and strangely enough Joey wasn't as nervous as he was a moment ago. He smiled and chuckled as the blond bristled, reading the Joey's thoughts of punching him at his intrusion into his private thoughts. "Now, Now Joseph, no need to resort to violence."

"Stop that you fruit loop!" Joey growled and was about to stand up when he was pushed back down to the floor with Pegasus leaning over him. `Ah, he's going to steal my soul and torture my body! I know it!' Were the thoughts running through his head, but on the outside he was as brave as ever. "What do you think your doing!?"

"What do you think I'm doing Joseph?" Pegasus said as he leaned in closer to the blond with a smirk still on his face. He idly ran his hand up from Joey's stomach to his chest receiving a strained whimper for his efforts as he gazed down at the honey eyed boy. Terror filled honey eyes anyways. That was going to have to change.

"I think your trying to molest me!" Joey said as he tried to squirm away, but the silver haired man's hand stopped him by pressing on his chest. He had visions flashing through his head of the silver haired man raping him in many different ways. Of being tied up at the others mercy as he did whatever he wanted to Joey. Of Being spread eagle as the older man, touched and prodded him in so many different ways that Joey was ready to run from the room crying.

"Now Joseph, I wouldn't molest you." Pegasus said with a wry smirk, ideas fluttering in his mind from the blonds' rampant thoughts. Some of them actually rather interesting. Maybe he would get the chance to try them out "Maybe all those other things so long as you're willing. But never would I molest you."

"You sick. . ! Mphf!" Joey was cut off as Pegasus crushed his mouth to Joey's. Joey made some protesting sounds as the man settled atop him, Pegasus gently coaxing him into the kiss. His hands caressing the Joey's chest as he gently nipped and licked at boy's mouth with his own. At first Joey tried to push Pegasus off of him, but soon found himself accepting this kiss of his own free will, his hands coming to rest upon Pegasus's arms. It wasn't so bad, in fact it was kind of good.

Pegasus broke the kiss leaving Joey to pant for breath as he trailed his mouth over the blonds jaw line to his neck. He moaned turning his head to give Pegasus more skin to nip and bite at. Pegasus smirked as he attacked Joseph's ear with his mouth, biting softly and licking at the sensitive shell of flesh as the teenager squirmed beneath him. Joey's mind was nothing but a blank sheet of erotic bliss. And Pegasus hadn't even gotten started yet.

The silver haired man moved his hands down Joey's body, caressing the hard, well toned body beneath him as he devoured the blonds throat. Only to be stopped by the teens white shirt when he wanted to progress further. Pegasus growled slightly and pulled at the article of clothing, causing Joey to sit up enough to allow Pegasus to pull it off. Any rougher and he would have ripped it off.

"So lovely. . ." Pegasus took a moment To admire Joey's well muscled torso, and six pack he sported. He wasn't well toned, he was muscled. Pegasus smiled and ran his hands' over smooth flesh as he descended on Joey's chest. He took a pert nipple in his mouth, Sucking on it to turn it into a hard little nub.

Joey gasped and wrapped one arm about Pegasus's shoulders and tangled a hand in his silver white locks as he arched up into that delightful heat, his eyes sliding shut. Pegasus's tongue rolled around the sensitive flesh while his the fingers of his other hand played with his other. Joey groaned, not believing this was happening, that he had lost control of his hormones so quickly under the man's skilled touch. Such trickery from his elder, yet he couldn't complain. Nor would he even if he wanted to.

And why would he? It just felt so good as Pegasus's hands and mouth sent fire through his veins when the pale haired man started traveling down his body. He squirmed under the touch as Pegasus's tongue licked at his heated flesh. His perfect white teeth nipping at his skin to send tingles of pleasure racing across his body.

Pegasus smiled, reaching the clasp of Joey's pants. "Oh dear, I've seem to have come across a barrier. Now this just won't do." He murmured gaining the blonds lust filled gaze. Pegasus grabbed the edge of Joey's jeans, and using nothing but his teeth, undid the button and zipper as Joey moaned at the sight. Pegasus was all grins, but it was more seductive than anything else. "Do you like those thoughts of what else I can do. . ?"

It was more of a statement than anything, but Joey nodded nonetheless, panting heavily. Never mind Pegasus was sifting through his mind. He knew Pegasus saw each and every fleeting idea he had. Pegasus Pulled his pants down and off tossing them away as Joey gasped with the sudden freedom and cool air over his heated flesh. The older man took a moment to admire the virtually naked boy before him; only Joey's socks remained on. Pegasus ran his hands over Joey's hips, holding the blond down as he lowered his head to lick at the tip of amber eyed boy's arousal, tasting the pearl of moisture that had gathered there at the slit.

Joey made a rather pleased whimper that begged for more without words. Pegasus just graced his member with fleeting licks till Joey was begging with words and cries of need. He had no idea what he was saying, he was too lost with want as he was teased mercilessly into submission by his tormentor. "Hn.. . Pegasus. . . Please. . . Ah!" Then he was crying out as his entire length was enveloped by wet, silky heat.

He glanced down and noticed Pegasus had him in his mouth, and he let his head fall back to the floor as he squirmed at the talented tauntings of the older man. Pegasus's tongue sliding around his hardness as the man's head bobbed up and down his shaft. And Pegasus sucked hard too, as if trying to taste the blonds release before Joey had the chance to have it. He tried to arch up into that hot gifted mouth but Pegasus held him down as he tried to get more of that blessed feeling.

Pegasus started prodding him in places that nothing had a right to enter, but Joey was so far gone he wouldn't of noticed if it hadn't been for the slight discomfort of one of the man's fingers entering him. Joey whimpered and growled as one of those long slender digits invaded his entrance, wiggling in and out, then soon he was accustomed to it and almost completely forgot about the invading digit. Till another was added to the first and it started all over again.

Then the silver haired man deep throated him, and Joey cried with tears of pleasure streaming down his face. It was so good, Pegasus's swallowing around him as he hit the back of the older man's throat. Then Pegasus Touched something deep inside him that caused his vision to go fuzzy and pleasure to rush through his veins in an onslaught of erotic ecstasy. He couldn't take it any longer and screamed his release as he fell over into the white bliss filled pleasure of release even as he arched off the floor. Then he hit the floor like a limp rag doll, moaning as Pegasus continued and his body shivering with pleasant after shocks the man gave him.

And Pegasus swallowed every last drop of that sweet and salty liquid that tasted like the sweetest of ambrosia to his fevered mind. Actually Joey did taste awfully sweet. Probably from all the sugar and sweets he devoured. The older of them removed his fingers from Joey's entrance and slid up the blonds' body to pull him into a kiss. Joey accepted, but made a startled sound as he was forced to taste a mouthful of himself.

How could he resist though, it was strangely erotic, sharing his essence with Pegasus as their tongues caressed the flavor into each other's mouths. Joey moaned as he was coming back to life again, once again rising to the occasion. Pegasus soon drew back, a string of Joey's cum and their saliva forming a bridge the short distance between their mouths as they panted for breath.

Joey jerked his head back enough that the trail of bodily fluids broke to fall on Pegasus's chin. He frowned slightly, but then Joey leaned forward and licked it off. Pegasus raised his eyebrow at that. Now that was unexpected, a little kinky, but unexpected. "Oh, and You were calling me sick."

"Shut up and just be happy." Joey smirked as he startled Pegasus by grabbing him through his robe. "Oh, to late you already are." The blond mocked as Pegasus groaned at the feeling of being groped. With a devious little smirk, Joey attacked Pegasus's neck, biting and sucking on his sensitive flesh. In the meantime Joey's hands were practically attempting to rip the robe off as he fumbled with the tie.

Pegasus moaned with a chuckle at the youth's enthusiasm as he helped him untie the robe and remove it. Underneath the robe Pegasus had only been wearing a pair of pajama bottoms, red of course, which Joey was soon pushing down and trying to get them off of the silver haired man. Pegasus grabbed the eager teens hands and kissed each one with a smile. "Slow down, take your time, and let us take this to the bed, Unless you like the floor so much."

"Bed. Yeah. Almost forgot!" Joey said as Pegasus stood to pull him up from the floor. Joey shoved a startled Pegasus on the bed and ripped his loose silk pants off, tearing the waistband. He did the almighty oops look but was quick to shrug it off and attack Pegasus's waist with his mouth.

Well more aptly the man's need as he sucked on it hard, Pegasus gritting his teeth in pleasure, watching the blond head bobbing up and down his shaft. Pegasus caught the ideas flitting through Joey's mind and wouldn't mind some of them, particularly the one where he has the blond on his back and is pounding into him. He moaned at the kinky bondage idea and grabbed Joey's hair pulling the rambunctious teen off his member before he busted right then and there. Pegasus was panting with desire as he spoke. "Impatient are we? Let's try something a little different shall we."

"Sure. . ." Joey nodded while breathing hard. Pegasus pulled him onto the rather large canopy bed with blood red sheets and laid him down on the pillows of the same color. He slid up Joey's body, pressing his up against the boy's, until he reached the blonds' mouth, pulling him into a passionate kiss at which he snaked his tongue into Joey's mouth. Joey moaned as he wrapped his legs around Pegasus's waist, already knowing what the man wanted from him.

"Joey, are you sure you want it to go this far. I can stop now, but in a moment I doubt I will." Pegasus asked, he already knew the answer. Joey wanted it, wanted him to . . . That was a vivid thought, even for Pegasus's limiting himself with the mind reading.

"If you don't continue, I swear I'll say something bad about you. Even worse than anything I've already said!" Joey threatened sending as many erotic mental images in Pegasus's direction that he could. He only hoped Pegasus was getting the messages. Pegasus smirked and pressed the tip of his arousal into Joey's opening.

"Relax, and the pain will pass and you will feel nothing but pleasure." Pegasus promised as he grabbed the blonds' arousal, pressing his own need into the boy beneath him. He slid into Joey's body slowly, giving him enough time to adjust to his size. Pegasus moaned even as the boy whimpered in a mix of pain and pleasure. He was slightly amused Joey was finding the pain just arousing as everything else.

Joey clenched his eyes shut, trying to stay relaxed despite his body's urge to tense up and force the intruder out. Twin trails of tears fell down his cheeks as he made pained noises that were mixed with pleasure from the man's hand on his need. Soon Pegasus stopped, able to go no further, and sat there waiting for the blond to relax. Pegasus rained kisses upon the blond boy's face, silent apologies for hurting him. A short moment later Joey squirmed, making it clear Pegasus could move.

The elder man pulled out and slammed back into Joey's supple body that seemed to accept him. Joey cried out from the repeated intrusion till Pegasus shifted and Joey screamed as pure erotic euphoria flowed from that one spot to every cell in his body. He whimpered when Pegasus pulled out, only to scream again as the movement was repeated over and over again. The end of his rope fast approaching, but Joey didn't care. This was a Utopian world, and currently was all he wanted to know as Pegasus sent wave after wave of pleasure through him.

And if Joey was in Utopia, then Pegasus was in his own Elysium world. Joey was so tight and hot, his insides stroking Pegasus every time he pulled in and out. He groaned when the blond would tense up clamping down on him. It was so warm and wet, much more slick than when he first entered him. That was a mystery that wouldn't be solved till later. As for now, he was slamming in and out of the lithe boy who was withering in pleasure beneath him with much quieter grunts and groans of bliss.

"Damn it. . . Faster Please! Oh . . !" Joey cried out unaware of what he was saying as he was sent high upon the planes Valhalla as divine salaciousness flooded through him. He howled as he erupted with the pleasure of his sought out release. His whole body was tense as Pegasus continued to pound into him, giving him pleasurable shock after shock as the older man took his pleasures from his youthful body.

Pegasus of course wasn't far behind, but with the way Joey thought about it he had to agree, it was indeed heavenly. He growled out his release as he filled Joey with his essence and marking the boy as his own. Joey damned near fainted on the spot, panting for breath as he remained lost in his complacent state. Pegasus just smiled and rained kisses down upon the blonds' neck. "Come along now, you need to rouse yourself, and get cleaned up. Get back to bed before your friends find you missing."

"Don't wanna get up." Joey growled out as he hugged the older man. He didn't want to move he wanted to go to sleep in Pegasus's arms.

"Now, Now Joseph. I want to hold you in my arms all night long, but you can't be discovered." Pegasus returned to the blonds thoughts. Joey glared up at him. He really needed to stop doing that to Joey, he thought as he pulled out of the boy beneath him. He really did want to hold Joey all night.

"Fine." Joey growled as he got up, ignoring the pain as he did so. If Pegasus wanted an easy lay, well he got it! Big deal he was used like some common whore! He didn't see Pegasus wince at his harsh thoughts, and the pain the blond was in.

"Joseph. . ." Pegasus started, but didn't get to finish as Joey spun around with a cold hard look in his eyes.

"Forget it Pegzee, You're right I should get cleaned up and go back to bed and pretend this never happened. But first I'm using your shower." Joey paused, pointing when he continued. "You might want to clean up too, I doubt you want to be smelling like blood when you sleep."

"No, I don't." Pegasus returned then grinned rather smugly. He didn't take Joey's cold words to heart, or even let his words phase him. Joey didn't under stand why he was sending the boy back to bed. He didn't want to send him back to that small little room, but it would be in Joey's best interest if he did.

"What? Don't look at me like that you fruit!" Joey returned with a weak glare at his now lover. His lover he wanted more of, but Pegasus probably already knew that by now.

"You forgot all about that nasty tummy ache you had didn't you. And not even a thank you for all my effort to make you feel better." Pegasus drawled out with a playful smile. He wasn't about to let Joey go to bed harboring such nasty feelings about him.

"Why you!" Jou tackled Pegasus and the two of them wrestled for while. It was a really good way to make up for not being able to sleep in each others arm, instead they played and mock fought for quite some time in the most enjoyable of ways. Then took it to the shower!

{Perverted Seto, Seth, and Jou Plushies steal her thesaurus, throw her dictionary out the window and wave everyone who wants her dead in this direction.

Blah, I wrote that? Hehehe, oh well, I'll be lynched later for it. So unless you want more Seth, Seto and Jounouchii, I suggest you put those torches down now! The rope too you! That rope Belongs to Seth! Anyways ....... Happy Birthday Kassie! Hope you enjoyed! It's not the greatest, but hey, did you taste the lemon?}

http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/story.php?no=11598&chapter= 3