Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ When Darkness Loves Light ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kena> Okay, got it! Though it won't make up for Nefer Hati-a,considering it's a YamixYuugi...it's the best I can do on short notice. Um, enjoy and don't scream at me. The ratings, depending on where it's posted:

Fanfiction.net: R

Mediaminer.org: NC-17

This is basically a first time arc. There will be oh...1..2..3..4..5 maybe 6 chapters maximum. No more than 10, I promise that and unlike my sister, I do update my fics at least once a week. Enjoy.

Pairings For Chapter One: YamixYuugi, forced Yami+Anzu, Dark Magician+Celtic Guardian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Yuugi gasps in surprise as the object of all his wet dreams, the person whom he fell in love with, the person whom he cannot live without, is kissing Anzu! He quiets immediately from his hiding spot and watches as Yami shoves Anzu away harshly.

"Anzu, don't ever do that again." says Yami coldly.

"But...we're meant to be!" stammers Anzu.

"We are not. I do not love you and I never have. While I appreciate your help in rescuing my Aibou's grandfather, I do not want you as a girlfriend." says Yami.

"But...but..." says Anzu.

"Now leave." snarls Yami. "Before I end up doing something i'll regret."

"It's Yuugi isn't it?" says Anzu snarling. "He's the reason, isn't he?"

"Yes." says Yami coldly to Anzu. "And don't you dare harm him."

"That weakling?! You love that pitiful weakling?!" screeches Anzu. (AN-Um, I hate Anzu, if you couldn't tell. So, Anzu lovers, you were warned. Though I doubt any true YamixYuugi or YuugixYami fan loves Anzu. ^.^)

"He is not a weakling!" roars Yami, Sennen Eye glowing. "And you will not refer to him as such!"


Silently, Yuugi creeps out from behind the couch and goes up the stairs, never knowing of Anzu watching him out of the corner of her eye.

"Well kiss him goodbye, since he heard the whole damn thing." snarls Anzu, delighted when Yami pales. "And it shouldn't be long before he dismembers the Puzzle." She grins evily as Yuugi enters the living room, Millennuim Puzzle in his hands.

"Hello Anzu." says Yuugi brightly. "Whatcha doing?"

"Asking Yami on a date. He said no." says Anzu, momentarily confused.

"Glad he did. Otherwise I would've hurt him." says Yuugi, still cheerful. Now both Yami and Anzu are confused. Yami tries to talk to Yuugi through the link and finds it closed and its defenses solid.


"Yuugi, are you okay?" asks Anzu. She was sure Yuugi would've took the Millennuim Puzzle apart, yet there it is in his hands, still together.

"I'm just fine Anzu." says Yuugi. "Just wanted to talk to my koibito, but if you two are busy, it can wait."

"K-K-KOIBITO?!"screeches Anzu while Yami is staring at Yuugi, completely and utterly in shock.

"What? He didn't tell you? Bad Yami!" says Yuugi turning to Yami. "Get upstairs."

Yami numbly obeys, wondering if he heard Yuugi correctly when he said 'koibito'. Yuugi grins mentally.

"Now Anzu." says Yuugi when he is positive Yami is out of earshot. His voice has gone cold. "You ever threaten Yami or me again, and no one in heaven or hell will stop me from hurting you. That is a promise. Now leave."

Anzu screams and launches herself at Yuugi but the Dark Magician and Celtic Guardian appear, arms around each other's waist, protecting Yuugi. She stops before Celtic or Dark can unleash an attack.

"Don't ever threaten me. My Duel Monsters are quick to appear, quicker still to champion me or Yami." says Yuugi coldly, "Especially the Dark Magician and Celtic Guardian are they are lovers too."

"And your and Yami's favorite cards." says Anzu in shock. Yuugi nods and Anzu flees the house, crying. Dark and Celtic turn to Yuugi as he shuts the door.

"Thank you both. You may leave if you like. If not...the guest room is open." says Yuugi knowingly. Dark and Celtic exchange a grin and enter a room to the left of them. Yuugi shakes his head smiling as he goes upstairs. Since he doesn't have to really strain to support both of them in the light realm, it's not a bother keeping them, here. Hell, all he does is transfer light energy into them, which keeps them alive in the Light Realm.

(A/N-For those who didn't get that ::sweatdrops:: Basically Yuugi is like a screen for the monsters. He absorbs light energy, being the sun, lamps, whatever, and converts it into energy for the monsters to use, and it places only a tiny bit of strain on him. However, the strain doesn't harm him. And if you still didn't understand it, I have no clue how to explain it better.)

Entering his bedroom, Yuugi sees Yami on it, restless, scared, and hesitant.

"You know, for a feared Pharoah, you seem more like me at this time." says Yuugi closing the door behind him. A small moan echoes through the house and Yuugi chuckles while Yami looks confused.

"Dark and Celtic." says Yuugi. Understanding dawns and Yami grins and Yuugi's heart nearly melts in pleasure.

'Ra, Isis, Osiris, Horus, whoever, never take him away from me.' thinks Yuugi as he approaches Yami. 'I don't think I could survive it!'

"Aibou...did you mean what you said downstairs?" asks Yami.

"Yami, simply, I love you." says Yuugi.

"I love you too Aibou." says Yami before grabbing Yuugi's face gently and kissing him. Yuugi moans softly and grabs Yami's jacket, deeping the kiss. Yami slips his tongue through Yuugi's lips and procedes to make Yuugi melt. Yuugi whimpers when Yami breaks the kiss.

"Aibou, do you really want this?" asks Yami. Understanding dawns and Yuugi smiles.

"Yami, if you don't make love to me now, i'll do it to you." says Yuugi. Yami grins seductively before grabbing Yuugi and kissing him senseless. Yuugi moans and hears it echoed softly. Chuckling, Yami wards the room, blocking all sound.

"Let's not let them hear us." says Yami before placing Yuugi on his bed and climbing ontop, knees on either side of Yuugi.

"You're wearing too many clothes." declares Yuugi. Yami grins and sheds his jacket, buckled shirt, and nearly moans outloud at the lust filled eyes of Yuugi as they roam over his upper body.

"You're turn, Aibou." says Yami before quickly dispatching Yuugi of all his clothes, and taking off his pants and underwear. Yuugi gasps in surprise as Yami's body is revealed to him, fully. A couple of ragged lines going across is chest makes Yuugi growl in anger. No one hurts *his* koibito. Never again. A scar or two go around to Yami's back.

"Aibou?" whispers Yami, somewhat frightened.

"You're mine. Don't forget that." whispers Yuugi before reaching up and pulling Yami down and kissing him. Yami sighs in relief mentally before gasping as Yuugi's free hand hesitantly surrounds his erect member.

"A..Aibou!" gasps Yami as Yuugi works his erection. Yuugi stops, fearing something wrong.


"Yami?" whispers Yuugi. Yami groans and kisses Yuugi before moving down to Yuugi's semi-erect nipples. Grinning evily, Yami gently bites one, causing Yuugi to moan and arch his back, pleasure coursing through his veins.

//Only the Beginning Aibou.// says Yami mentally before licking the now erect, sensitive nipple and then sucking it. Yuugi just moans, incoherant moans that are also sent mentally to Yami, causing him to nearly loose his control.

Yuugi whimpers when his erect member lightly brushes against Yami's. Yami, to Yuugi's surprise, takes him whole.

"Y-Y-Yami!" gasps Yuugi, back arching and hips thrusting unconsiously upward. Yami pushes Yuugi back down on the bed as he brings his head up, leaving only the tip of Yuugi's member in his mouth. Yuugi whimpers at the loss but moans as Yami plunges downward, swallowing him whole again. Yuugi gasps when Yami nips him gently as he pulls up.


"Gods...Yami!" Yuugi half whines as Yami licks the ruby red head of his erection. Yami smirks and plunges back down, teeth lightly grazing Yuugi. Yuugi then stiffens.

//Go on aibou.// says Yami.

"Yami!" Yuugi half whimpers, half whines as he comes. Greedily, Yami swallows Yuugi's essence and lets the limp member fall out of his mouth.

"I'm never letting you go..." gasps Yuugi basking in the afterglow. Yami leans down and kisses Yuugi while grabbing a tube of lube that he placed in the pillow a couple days ago. Luckily, Yuugi never noticed it.

"Are you sure Aibou?" whispers Yami.

"Positive koi." says Yuugi. Yami smiles, an honest to god real smile, and flicks the tube lid open. Liberally putting lube on his fingers, he carefully inserts one. Yuugi hisses in shock at the coldness of the lube.

//Relax Aibou. Relax.// says Yami. Yuugi does and Yami's finger slids in easy. Yami inserts a second and then leans over and kisses Yuugi. Yuugi wraps an arm around Yami's neck, deeping the kiss as Yami gently uses a scissoring motion to open up Yuugi even more. Yami inserts a third and gently brushes past Yuugi's prostate.

"Jesus!" gasps Yuugi, his member now erect. Yami then spreads lube over his erection, hissing as his neglected arousal throbs.

"This is going to hurt Aibou.." whispers Yami as he positions himself.

"Do it Yami." says Yuugi breathlessly. Yami nods and pushes carefully into Yuugi. Yuugi moans in relief and pleasure. Yami hisses as Yuugi's velvety insides relax and conform around his arousal. Inch by inch Yami enters Yuugi until fully seated. Yuugi sighs in happiness until getting frusterated.

"Move!" says Yuugi. Yami obeys, pulling out. He thrusts back in and Yuugi moans as Yami hits his prostate. Not caring that'll probably hurt in the morning, Yuugi growls at Yami to go harder, faster. Yami complies and soon the only sound permeating the room is the sound of the bed squeaking, as all moans, screams, and that are done telepathically.

As Yami continues to thrust in, Yuugi meets him stroke for stroke, gasping at the sensations going through his body.


"YAMI!!" Yuugi wails after a couple more thrusts, coming all over Yami's stomach. Yami thrusts in two more times and comes, hissing Yuugi's name. He pulls out and collapses, sated, and exhausted, next to Yuugi.

"Mine." murmurs Yuugi sleepily as Yami wraps an arm around Yuugi's waist.

"Much as I love to go to sleep Aibou...we gotta clean up." whispers Yami into Yuugi's ear.


"Later. Sleep." says Yuugi before, to all appearances, goes to sleep. Yami sighs and follows, mentally reminding himself to be prepared to be waiting on Yuugi for the rest of the day.

~*~*~*Owari! or rather, Tzusuka!*~*~*~

Kena> Well? Good? Bad? Sucks beyond belief?

Yami> For a first time lemon...for you...not bad. Your sister does better.

Kena> She's been doing this longer than me!! Not to mention she's sulking right now because we rented Spiderman, and she can't watch it yet. Course, knowing her...she's going to write a fic pairing Peter Parker and Harry Osmond..or whatever Harry's last name is...I know it starts with 'Os' but I keep getting 'Osworth' in my head...

Yuugi> Are you okay? And why isn't it done?

Kena> Cause the next couple chapters are going to be lemons. One's going to be a BakuraxRyou, one's going to be a Dark MagicianxCeltic Guardian and i'm trying to figure out who to put Jounouchi with...Hey! Readers, why don't you choose who Jounouchi goes with?! Your choices are....

1. Seto Kaiba

2. Honda Hiroto

3. Pegusus

4. Duke

Duke's the dude who invented Dueling Dice Monsters. You all should know who Pegusus is..um...Honda is Tristan and you all know who Seto is. Oh, for Japanese impaired:

Aibou-Partner

Koibito-Lover

Koi-Love

Yami-Dark/ness

Um...those are it. Here are the people:

Yami-Yami ::Smirks::

Yuugi-Yugi ::Just different spelling::

Anzu-Tea ::the bitch ^.^::

Honda-Tristan

Jounouchi-Joey

That's it! Here you go and enjoy! Remember, vote for who gets to be paired with Jounouchi/Joey!