Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ When white meets black ❯ the begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Mischa_Pallas_Athena_Kitsune: Hello all! I decided to write a Joey x Seto fic … Eh-heh… I hope you like it. … JouJou?

Joey: MPAK does not own Yu-Gi-Oh…

********************Joey's P.o.V.***********************

Cold. Lonely. Dark. Those were the only words that could describe it. It was in the middle of October and it was already freezing. My shirt being soaked only made things worse. All I had with me was my clothes and the contents of my book bag, which were; my deck, a CD player and one CD, and my homework. I laid on the bed of concrete, not that it was my choice, mind you. Car lights passed, not noticing me, not that I matter anyway. I couldn't move. I wanted to, but couldn't. I sobbed quietly. I couldn't cry. I wanted to, but couldn't. A pair of head lights rolled over the ground and stopped a few feet from me. The last thing I heard was "Oh my god! Big brother, look!"

"Dad no! Stop!" I was hit repeatedly with a beer bottle until it broke, shattering and impaling my back. I felt each shard tearing my skin, ripping my back to pieces. I felt the warm blood running down my back.

"That will teach you! You incompetent, ungrateful little bastard!" With that I was shoved out onto the hard ground with only my book bag. My back was bleeding badly and it was getting dark and I could smell my own blood. Everything was a blur. I looked up to see the lovely, blue eyed, object of my affect- I mean hatred, looming over me laughing.

I sat up with a start. Where am I? I looked around the room for anything familiar. Nothing. White sheets around my waist…!! I'm only in my boxers! Wait these aren't my boxers! Oh my god! Bandages were around my waist, chest and back. I was staining the bed.

"Hello, Puppy." Came a smooth voice.

"Uh…uh! Kaiba!" I blushed and covered my self.

"…" He uncrossed his arms and walked in to stand by the bed. "Do your bandages need changing?" He asked leaning over me.

"N-n-no!" I stuttered… "Is this… your house? Did you bring me here?"

"Yes, and yes. How'd you get into that mess?"

"I got into a fight. That's all." I said and turned my head away. I couldn't tell him. I won't.

"Sure you did. Will you tell me later?" It was more of a command than a question. He started to walk away.

"Um…Kaiba?"

"Yes, mutt?"

"Did you see anything?" I blushed.

"You haven't got any thing I don't have." Seto said.

"I bet I have more, though." I said. A feeble attempt at a joke.

I swear I heard him say "You know you're probably right." He left quickly, but not before saying, "Be right back."

*****************************************************

MPAK: Sorry about the shortness. But I'm on a time limit…I'll up date soon! Ja ne! I love you all! Please review!