Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ When white meets black ❯ the stressed ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

MPAK: Hello all! And welcome back! You obviously like my work if you came back!

Seto: Oh yes, it's SO original.

MPAK: Shut your mouth Kaiba! I can put you in a dress if I want to!

Seto: …

MPAK: That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. Well, uh… yeah. Well…I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh…

Joey: If she did, we'd all be running around in leather, Tea would have been killed and replaced with Anzu from the Manga, and there would be more female duelists, aside from Mai who would have been reduced to a simple…I'm not even going to say it.

MPAK: Joey…EH HEH! Well, Enjoy the fic!

********************Seto's P.o.V.***********************

It was beyond me how someone as tough as Joey could get into that much of a mess. He was laying on the concrete when I pulled up. I wasn't even intending to go that way, but when I signed Mokuba up for piano lessons I expected the teacher to come to my mansion. I was wrong. But it was a good thing I went that way. Because If Mokuba hadn't seen Joey, he may've laid there until the next morning. But by then he would have already been dead. Then again the only people who would miss him would be Yugi, Honda, Ryou, my little brother and, I'm hesitant to say it, but, me. Tea might have missed him too.

I've taken to teasing him lately. I like the expressions he makes. And the fights are the only contact there will ever be between us. I wish I could talk to him but, I'm not "that kind of person". All I can do is sigh as I get him something to eat. I might as well, seeing as his friends are at school. I reach over the counter and pick a bottle up. I open it and take out a pink and black pill.

"Forgot to take it this morning." I said before swallowing the pill with out any water. I'm on anti-depressants. The doctor said it would help me not be so "stressed" and that I'd do my work better. He also mumbled something about it helping me be less 'grouchy'. I'm not grouchy. At least I don't think I am. I picked up the mutts food and headed back up to the room he was in. Mine.

I opened the door and looked at Joey.

"Hope you like spaghetti." I said setting the tray on his lap and walking to a computer that was conveniently placed on the other side of the room.

From the computer I had a good view of Joey. He ate the food I made like he hadn't eaten in weeks. It was kind of cute, in a weird way. He grinned and laid back.

"Finished?" I asked. He nodded. I took the tray from his lap and sat them on the bed side stand.

"Good. I'll see you later then."

"Wait!" I heard him say. I turned around and looked at him. "Um… Thanks… Um… for the… um…"

"You're welcome, mutt. Now go to sleep."

I walked to a guest room and laid down. Mokuba walked in and sat by me.

"Big brother?" He said.

"…" I was almost crying. I couldn't answer. I didn't want Mokuba to ask why I was crying.

"I'll be back later, ok big brother?" I nodded. He left. I got up and walked around the room for lack of anything better to do.

Soon I started talking to myself. "I hate this so much. I love Joey, but If I tell him he wont want to be my friend anymore. Hell, he doesn't even consider me a friend now. I hate this so much. I want to die. I know! I'll kill my self… But… Mokuba…He'll have to go back to an orphanage, then--" That's when I felt something small wrap around my waist. I heard sobbing.

"Don't leave me big brother!" Mokuba said as he clung to my waist.

"I w-won't Mo-- Mokuba. I'd never leave you lit-little brother!" I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his wild hair. We both laid down on the guest bed and fell asleep.

*****************************************************

Mark: Was that precious or what?!

MPAK: O.o since when do you say precious?!

Mark: I have for a while now thanks.

MPAK: Looks like my bro has a sensitive side!

Mark: Oh shut up!

MPAK: he, he.

Seto:…I am suicidal…

MPAK: Yes. You are. Your little brother kind of saves you too!

Seto:…God help me.

Mark: Since when are you religious?

Seto: …

Joey: Look it! The Seto's pouting!

Seto: Am not!

MPAK: Please Review! Remember flames are for burning mini-skirts and toasting marsh mellows! Not fanfics!