Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ When white meets black ❯ the *beep*ing table ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

MPAK: OHH! How wonderfully dreadful! A story full of Angst and self-hate.

Mark: Just your thing, huh?

MPAK: Well…Uh… No. But I wrote it so I have to like it…

Mark: You are one weird character.

MPAK: I know.

Mark: Mischa does not own Yu-Gi-Oh.

MPAK: Neither do you, Mark.

******************Joey's P.o.V.*************************

I had found my clothes and out them back on, well, my pants anyway. I picked up may back pack and walked out of the room I was in.

I walked down the hall and looked in a room. I was going to thank Seto again for helping me then leave. I figured he'd want me gone as soon as possible. My back was killing me, but, what's new? "Aww." I said upon seeing what was in the room. Mokuba was curled up in Seto's arms, clinging to Seto. And Seto's arms were held protectively over Mokuba. Both had peaceful expressions on their faces. "Thanks, Kaiba." I whispered and turned to leave. I wished for just a minute I could be curled up with them. I must have woke up Mokuba. He ran out to me.

"Joey! Where are you going?" He ran up and gave me a hug.

"I was goin' home. Tell your brother I said thanks, ok?" He shook his head in the negative.

"Tell him yourself. And don't leave!" Mokuba said, grabbing my arm and pulling me in the room. "Big brother!"

"What is it, Mokuba?" He asked lazily, stretching out over the bed.

"It's Joey."

"What's wrong with him?" Seto asked standing up quickly and hitting his knee on the bed side table. "Ow! Damn!"

"Nothing's wrong wit me." I said. "Heh. In fact, it looks like you're the one who's in pain.

"Shit! Joey! What are you doing out of bed?" Seto asked.

"I was just gonna thank you again and leave." I said looking at the floor.

"You'll do no such thing! You're already opening up wounds! Now I have to re-bandage you! God damn!" He cursed.

"I'm fin--"

"No. Go back to my room and wait for me. Ow. Fucking evil table." Mokuba laughed at the shade of pink Joey turned.

"Should I get some bandages, big brother?"

"…Yeah." Seto said, holding his knee and glaring at the table. If looks could kill that table would have been incinerated. I sighed and walked back to his room. I heard Mokuba giggling about some joke only he understood.

"What is he laughin' about?" I said to my self. "I wish I was his age again. Oh, to have not a care in da world."

"You'd be surprised how much I handle around here, Joey." Mokuba said and smiled. He had a small bundle of bandages. I laid down on my stomach. Seto walked in.

"Let's get this over with." He said. He kneeled my the bed and removed the old bandages. he put the new ones on. I swear his hands were trembling. He ran his hand over my bare skin at the edge of the bandages quickly. I shivered. I almost moaned. Bad, bad Joey. I look up at Seto. He looks back down.

"Thanks…" I played with a piece of my hair.

"Yeah…" He said.

"I feel like I owe you now…"

"Nah. Just relax. Watch TV. Read, do homework, something. Just don't move too much."

"Ok. Thanks."

"You're welcome…" He says and leaves, followed by Mokuba. I got up and went to the book case. Something had caught my eye. I picked it up. Gravitation.

"Hmm…This looks ok." So I laid on the bed and read.