Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ White Roses to Red ❯ Prologue

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DR00:Ok I am starting a new story here R+R please…

**********

Dear Journal,

There is no one left that cares for me, why do I even bother living out this hell that is my life. I fell so low I don't think I can take this anymore. I just want to die hell can't be any worse than this right now. ******(Not a curse word- it's a blurred out name) I want you to know that you did this to me, how could you make me feel so low.

If you read this I hope you know how much I was hurting and I hope life is a lot better without me here cause you seem fine now so why should I be missed by you and every one else once I am gone? That's why I am leaving you know, Bye ******. I thought you cared…

Yours truly,

**** ******

This was the last entry made by the boy whose life ended on that day, April 27, 2004. He ended his pain and suffering that he lived with for so long now. The boy was buried at the cemetery under the tree he would always sit under when alone. His grave is visited once every day by the ones who caused such suffering especially by that of his other self, who soon ended his life after words unable to live with his guilt…

But lets go back to when it all started shall we? This is the story of a boy who was never loved, never seen, and was alone all his life. But he wasn't always alone, he had his other self until that terrible day when he was hurt so badly by the one he thought cared about him, pain never forgotten as a poor boy cried out in the night.

***************

DR00: ok here is another new story I am going to write…. I was very depressed and it's sad, tell me if you want me to finish this or not. This story is dedicated to me for my birthday this year in April 27, also this story is for Thorn, and Dugfin (I think that's it…?)